Tribute to Radium, Zone, PDX, O2, Artic, A-I etc..

Forum créé le 9/8/2001 19:58 et administré par Clerk Bournakis

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
n e c k C r e a t u r e
France
Posté le:
19/3/2007 11:05
Sujet du message:
Virtual Instruments Mag - April/May 2007
Répondre            

Welcome to the age of Virtual Instruments, in which every musician with a computer can create music that used to take racks full of keyboards to pull off. This exciting medium is having a profound effect on the way music is created at all levels, and a vibrant community of people who live and breathe virtual instruments has sprung up.

Virtual Instruments was created to serve that community. It's dedicated to helping you, today's musician, get the absolute most out of your software-based musical instruments - whether you've just started using GarageBand, you're first thinking about augmenting or replacing your hardware instruments, or you're an advanced
user with several computers running huge orchestral libraries.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21744338/eBook_-_Virtual_Instruments_Magazine_April_-_May_2007.rar

nJoi

cheers
France
Posté le:
19/3/2007 11:49
Sujet du message:
Many thanks, merci beaucoup
Répondre            

----- Message d'origine -----
Welcome to the age of Virtual Instruments, in which every musician with a computer can create music that used to take racks full of keyboards to pull off. This exciting medium is having a profound effect on the way music is created at all levels, and a vibrant community of people who live and breathe virtual instruments has sprung up.

Virtual Instruments was created to serve that community. It's dedicated to helping you, today's musician, get the absolute most out of your software-based musical instruments - whether you've just started using GarageBand, you're first thinking about augmenting or replacing your hardware instruments, or you're an advanced
user with several computers running huge orchestral libraries.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21744338/eBook_-_Virtual_Instruments_Magazine_April_-_May_2007.rar

nJoi

Bellmare
Posté le:
26/1/2023 10:01
Sujet du message:
The future of music is here!
Répondre            

Welcome to the next chapter of music creation. Andersen notices virtual instruments have unlocked boundless possibilities for musicians, enabling them to craft masterpieces with nothing more than a computer. Embrace the age of boundless creativity and seize the opportunities that lie ahead. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum