E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
8/10/2019 03:21
Sujet du message:
DENVER -- Aramis Ramirez had three hits,
Répondre            

DENVER -- Aramis Ramirez had three hits, including a solo homer, and Wily Peralta won his fourth straight start as the Milwaukee Brewers beat the error-prone Colorado Rockies 9-4 on Saturday. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Carlos Gomez extended his hitting streak to 17 games to help the Brewers improve to 5-1 on their seven-game trip. Peralta (8-5) went 7 2-3 solid innings and allowed four runs, three earned. He gave up a two-run single to Justin Morneau in the first and then shut down the leagues best offence until Corey Dickersons two-run homer in the sixth. Christian Friedrich (0-1) lasted six innings and surrendered nine runs, four earned, in his season debut. He was betrayed by his defence as the Rockies committed a season-high four errors. Friedrich is the 11th starting pitcher the Rockies have used this season. The 26-year-old lefty, who missed most of last season due to back inflammation, was 1-8 with a 7.89 ERA for Triple-A Colorado Springs before being recalled. The Brewers have scored 22 runs in the first two games of the series. Milwaukee scored four in the second inning on Saturday and four more in the third, which was more than enough for Peralta. The righty only got stronger as the game went along, still touching 97 mph before being pulled with two on and two out in the eighth. Rob Wooten struck out Mike McKenry to end the threat. Ramirez had his second straight three-hit day. His solo homer in the fifth was his ninth of the season. Mark Reynolds and Gomez also added two hits. Gomez has reached base safely in 34 straight games, the fifth longest streak in franchise history. Colorados faulty fielding in the second opened the door for a big inning. Third baseman Josh Rutledge had two errors in the frame, and second baseman DJ LeMahieu had another trying to turn a double play. Leading 5-2 in the third, the Brewers broke the game open on a strange play with the bases loaded as Friedrichs wild pitch paved the way for all the runners to score. Friedrich sent a pitch past McKenry, who quickly tracked the ball down on the right side of the plate and tossed to Friedrich covering home. The ball sailed over Friedrichs head, allowing Ramirez to score from third and Reynolds from second as the ball rolled toward the Brewers dugout. Jean Segura was on first when the play started, but when Friedrich walked toward the field after picking up the ball -- and a shaken-up McKenry bent over -- Segura hustled home. NOTES: The game started 23 minutes late because of weather. ... RHP Kyle Lohse (8-2) takes the mound for the Brewers in the series finale. LHP Tyler Matzek (1-1) goes for Colorado. ... The Rockies selected the contract of reliever Wilton Lopez. The team optioned utility player Kyle Parker and reliever Chris Martin to Colorado Springs. ... The Rockies transferred outfielder Michael Cuddyer (fractured left shoulder) to the 60-day disabled list. ... Colorado OF Carlos Gonzalez (left index finger) said he hopes to have his stitches taken out next week. MLB Jerseys From China . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/ . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. GREENSBORO, N.C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances. The Wolfpack didnt squander it, instead sending Jim Boeheim and No. 11 Syracuse to a quick exit from their first Atlantic Coast Conference tournament. T.J. Warren scored 28 points while Ralston Turner banked in the go-ahead 3-pointer with 2:28 left to help N.C. State upset the Orange 66-63 in Fridays quarterfinals, continuing both the Wolfpacks push for the NCAAs and the Oranges downward late-season trend. The seventh-seeded Wolfpack (21-12) blew a 10-point second-half lead but came through with two clutch baskets late to hold off the Orange (27-5) in front of a home-state crowd in Greensboro. It was a huge win for N.C. State, which came into the year picked to finish 10th in the league with a young team and instead finished 9-9. That included one-point losses on last-second baskets to Wake Forest and rival North Carolina, as well as one to Syracuse at the Carrier Dome last month. "I hope that were a legitimate contender," Gottfried said. "Were not the same team that we were in November and December. When you lose 80 per cent of your scoring from a year ago, its going to take a while to figure yourselves out." Now N.C. State has won four straight heading into Saturdays semifinals against No. 7 Duke, marking the third time in three seasons that N.C. State has reached Saturday at the ACC tournament under Gottfried. This win could help Gottfried also make it 3 for 3 with the NCAAs, too. "I think so," Turner said when asked about whether N.C. State should be in, "but thats not up to me." Warren followed Turners tiebreaking 3 with a jumper to make it 64-61, then hit two free throws with 24.6 seconds left to keep the Wolfpack up three. Syracuse had one wild final possession, missing six shots -- including four hurried 3-pointers from Tyler Ennis, Trevor Cooney and C.J. Fair -- to ensure its first ACC tournament would be a one-and-done stop. "I thought the 3s we were taking, we had a couple of good chances," Ennis said, "but they just didnt fall." Ennis scored 15 off his 21 points after halftime for Syracuse, which was unbeaten and ranked No. Stitched Nike MLB Jerseys. 1 in the country a month ago but has faded down the stretch. The tournaments No. 2 seed had lost four of six coming into Greensboro, though Boeheim has dismissed the suggestion that his team was in a slump. That talk will probably grow louder with another loss -- Syracuse is 2-5 after a 25-0 start -- heading into the NCAA tournament. Syracuse shot 33 per cent Friday, with leading scorer Fair scoring nine points on 3-for-16 shooting. "Im not concerned about our team," Boeheim said. "I think weve played well all year. I think weve struggled shooting, and I think thats pretty well-documented. But in spite of that, we won 27 games, so Im pretty pleased with what these guys have done, and I believe well be a very good tournament team." Warren, the ACCs leading scorer and player of the year, finished 9 for 21 from the field but hit 10 of 12 free throws and grabbed eight rebounds. "I just wanted to find open spots on the floor," Warren said. "Their zone is so spread out that its easy to find little gaps and little separation. Theyre very athletic so youve really got to think quick to get your shots up." Fifth-year senior Jordan Vandenberg added 10 points for N.C. State, which led 28-25 at halftime then shot 52 per cent after halftime. The Wolfpacks win against reigning champion Miami in Thursdays second round set up the rematch with Syracuse, who was still atop the polls when it edged N.C. State 56-55 on Feb. 15. Syracuse won that after the Wolfpack committed a late turnover that led to Fairs winning layup with 6.7 seconds left. There was also a much-discussed call in which officials waved off a basket from Warren while being fouled with 13.6 seconds left because the foul came before the shot with N.C. State up one. This one came down the stretch just like before, but the Wolfpack didnt let this one get away. "Sometimes those kind of things balance out in life," Gottfried said. "We had the tough one earlier in the year where we didnt finish the game. Today, maybe fate was on our side on that last possession." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"