E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
8/10/2019 03:43
Sujet du message:
2002 champion Rich Beem says he had a lo
Répondre            

2002 champion Rich Beem says he had a lot of fun as he shot an opening round 69 at Baltusrol in the PGA Championship. Fake Jerseys Cheap . The Sky Sports pundit started on the back nine and made the perfect start with back-to-back birdies and although he bogeyed the second, fifth and 15th, further gains at eight and 18 saw him finish one under.It was a lot of fun, he said at the Sky Cart. Ive got to say Im a kind of nervous not having another face up there [on the Sky Cart]! Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss the PGA Championship. Watch on NOW TV from £6.99. No contract. It was a wonderful day out there today, I had a great start and for some bizarre reason - I dont know why - I just felt pretty calm heading out there. I knew I was swinging it well, I just felt really good about my game going into today and I have no idea why - its not like Ive been putting a lot of time and effort into it!I just found a couple of things over the last few weeks and it just helped me. I stood there on the driving range and I felt I knew where the ball was going, my practice rounds were all pretty good and thankfully with the putter, the shakes didnt show up today so that was a good thing. Rich Beem rolled back the years to fire a one-under 69 Beem admitted that he would have happily accepted any score around par before the start of his round and was delighted to have shared a special round with his family.To shoot under par on a golf course like this, it truly was pretty amazing for a guy who is not out there every day. he added. Sarah Stirk is joined at the Sky cart by Rich Beem to look back at the first round of the 98th PGA Championship Its such a good golf course, the conditions this afternoon got a little tougher, especially on the front nine. To shoot under par - if youd have even told me that I was going to shoot around par to day Id have said oh hell yeah, Ill just go in the commentary box and hang.So to come out and shoot 69 today was truly something special and even better, I had my family with me. It was a lot of fun out there, I really enjoyed myself.Watch the PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage of the second round begins from 6pm on Friday. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: PGA Championship leaderboard Putting misery for McIlroy WATCH: Beefs lucky bounce Fisher leads British challenge Cheap Jerseys . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Fake Jerseys For Sale . - Free agent defensive end Will Smith has signed with the New England Patriots. https://www.fakejerseysfromchina.com/ . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game.CHICAGO - D.J. Augustin scored 24 points, Taj Gibson added 17, and the Chicago Bulls rallied from 18 down to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-98 for their seventh straight win on Friday night. Carlos Boozer finished with 18 points. Mike Dunleavy Jr. scored all of his 14 in the second half, and the Bulls kept their longest win streak of the season going. They moved a game ahead of Atlantic Division leader Toronto for third in the Eastern Conference, with the Raptors losing to the New York Knicks. The Bulls also clinched home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs with Brooklyn falling to Atlanta. They trailed by 56-38 at the half after getting dominated inside by Andre Drummond but turned things around in a big way after that. Chicago outscored Detroit 32-24 in the third quarter to pull within 10 and went on a 15-0 run in the fourth to turn an eight-point deficit into a 90-83 edge. The Bulls then hung on in the closing minutes for their 35th win since Jan. 1 — tops in the Eastern Conference. They pulled this one out even though they got dominated by Drummond, who scored 26 and tied a career-high with 26 rebounds. Rodney Stuckey scored 22 points and Brandon Jennings added 17 but the Pistons lost for the 18th time in 20 road games. Detroit was leading 83-75 with just over 10 minutes left in the game when Gibson, who scored 11 in the fourth quarter, hit two free throws to start the decisive rally. Augustin then nailed back-to-back jumpers to make it a two-point ggame, and after committing a charge, he tied it at 83 when he hit two free throws with 8:10 left. Wholesale China Jerseys. . Jimmy Butler then put the Bulls ahead with a layup after Jonas Jerebko missed a 3 for Detroit, and Chicago continued to add to it. A three-point play by Gibson, who landed near the photographers along the baseline, and two more free throws by Augustin put the Bulls up 90-83 with 6:14 remaining. Peyton Siva answered with a 3 for Detroit, but the Bulls stayed in control after that. Chicagos Joakim Noah had six points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists, giving him 408 on the season and putting him in some elite company. He became the ninth player in NBA history — and third with Chicago — with at least 400 assists and 100 blocks in a season, joining Kevin Garnett (six times), Sam Lacey (three times), Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (twice), Alex English, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Alvan Adams and Dwyane Wade. NOTES: The Bulls finish out the regular season with games at New York on Sunday, at home against Orlando on Monday and at Charlotte on Wednesday. ... Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau on the Bulls signing Mike James, Lou Amundson and Ronnie Brewer, who had played for them in the past: "It gives you more depth for practice, energy, insurance if you take on an injury. And the fact that theyve been here before, we think is a plus." ... Pistons F Josh Smith missed his third straight game because of tendinitis in his left knee. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"