E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
9/10/2019 03:21
Sujet du message:
Mexico, Croatia battle for place in knoc
Répondre            

Mexico, Croatia battle for place in knockout round (Live on TSN Radio 1050, TSN Radio 690, TEAM Radio 1410 at 4pm et/1pm pt) Mexico has reached the knockout round in each of the past five World Cups, and El Tri can extend that streak to six with a win or draw against Croatia at the Arena Pernambuco today in the final day of Group A play. Fake Retro Air Jordan . Both teams beat Cameroon, but Mexicos 0-0 draw against Brazil is the difference between the sides, as Croatia fell 3-1 to the hosts in the opening match of the tournament. Much of the credit for Mexico getting a point against Brazil goes to goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, who produced a number of fine stops to keep his team in the match. "Sometimes its our turn to catch the eye and other times its someone elses," Ochoa said following the game with Brazil. "Of course Id like to have less to do, but in my position youve got to be constantly alert, whether youre needed just once or loads of times. And thats what Ill keep training for." Ochoa made a pair of big saves to deny Neymar, while he reacted well in the final minutes to keep out a point-blank header from Thiago Silva. "He saved us today," Mexican winger Andres Guardado said of Ochoa. "Sometimes we had the feeling that, however many times they went for goal, he wasnt going to let anything get past him." Ochoa will hope to be a bit less active on Monday, although Croatia enters the match full of confidence having handed Cameroon a 4-0 defeat last time out. After missing top forward Mario Mandzukic against Brazil because of suspension, the Bayern Munich forward returned to the fold against the African side and netted a pair of goals in the second half. Croatia was unlucky to lose 3-1 to Brazil in the opener as a questionable penalty decision handed the home side a 2-1 lead in the second half before Oscar scored a goal in stoppage time to cap the win. Unlike Mexico, Croatia must win Mondays game in order to advance to the round of 16 for the first time since 1998, and head coach Niko Kovac is expecting a great atmosphere. "The match against Mexico will be like a final," Kovac told Croatian television station HTV. "We have to get some rest, because a serious opponent awaits. Mexico are strong, but so are we. The Mexico players are very patriotic, just like us, and they have a great team spirit. They play some aggressive football with a lot of pressing. They are strong going forward, but also have some weaknesses in defense, like Brazil showed us." Wholesale Jordans From China . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Air Jordan Black Friday . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. DENVER -- Though the Nashville Predators couldnt keep Colorado off the scoreboard, they did keep the Avalanche out of the record book. Colin Wilson had two goals and two assists, Viktor Stalberg added a goal and an assist, and Nashville beat the Avalanche 6-4 on Wednesday night. Craig Smith and Paul Gaustad also scored for the Predators, who stopped Colorados six-game winning streak. Matt Duchene had a goal and two assists for Colorado (12-2-0), which fell one win short of NHL history. The Avalanche were attempting to set a franchise record and match the 2007-08 Ottawa Senators for the best 14-game start in league history. "When you have a taste of winning -- to use a bad analogy -- its like a drug. You crave it more and more," Duchene said. "It feels terrible and weve felt this twice this year and it feels awful. It feels that much worse. When youre used to losing, its just another game, but when youre used to winning it hurts that much more." After finishing with the worst record in the Western Conference last season, the Avalanche are near the top this season. "As much as I wish to be 81-1, its a little tough," Colorado coach Patrick Roy said. "Theyre a good team; its a nice way for us to learn." It took a career game from Wilson, who has worked his way back from a shoulder injury in March that ended his 2013 season. He had four points March 8, the game before he was hurt. "Obviously, it was great getting some numbers, getting the puck in the net, just to remember I can do it," Wilson said. "It was a while ago that I got injured, so it was good to get back at it." The Predators appeared to take control when Gaustad and Wilson scored early in the second to give them a 4-2 lead. Paul Stastny got one back with a power-play goal with 6:27 left in the period, and Duchene tied it 4:23 into the third. Wilson answered with his second goal of the night when he beat Semyon Varlamov at 7:34. "I felt the pressure on my back and I was going to slip it five-hole but decided to move it really quick to my backhand," Wilson said. Varlamov finishedd with 22 saves while allowing a season high in goals. Fake Jordan. "Its always tough to give up five goals," he said. "It was not my greatest game this year." The Avalanche pulled Varlamov for an extra skater with more than a minute left, and Gabriel Bourque scored into the empty net. Nashville goalie Carter Hutton made 11 of his 27 saves in the third to preserve the win. The teams, now in the same division, found a reason to ramp up the rivalry when Colorado forward Jamie McGinn left his skates to check Nashville rookie defenceman Seth Jones into the boards. Jones stayed on the ice for a moment before skating to the bench under his own power. He went to the locker room but returned late in the period. "My face kind of went into the boards, bit my teeth a little bit but my head was fine," Jones said. "I was (worried) but I kind of knew right away when it happened. I went directly to my teeth and I didnt have a headache." McGinn was given a charging minor and the Predators capitalized with Smiths third goal to give Nashville a 2-1 lead. "You could see Seth was putting the brakes on, hes got his back turned, hes exactly what we talk about being a vulnerable player," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "McGinn takes the two or three hard steps and then I thought he left his feet. "I just thought he hunted him out and he was a vulnerable player, and thats what were trying to take out of the game." Stalberg opened the scoring with his first goal of the season at 13:12 of the first, and P.A. Parenteau tied it with his fifth 2:11 later. Ryan OReilly scored early in the second for Colorado. NOTES: Ryan Ellis and David Legwand had two assists each for Nashville. ... McGinn returned to the lineup after missing three games with a knee injury. ... Nashville C Matt Hendricks missed his second game with an upper-body injury while C Mike Fisher missed his first game with a lower-body injury. Both players are day to day. ... Avalanche LW Alex Tanguay will miss two weeks with a knee injury sustained in Saturdays win over Montreal. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"