E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
10/10/2019 03:16
Sujet du message:
PHILADELPHIA -- Cincinnati slugger Joey
Répondre            

PHILADELPHIA -- Cincinnati slugger Joey Votto missed the Reds game Friday night in Philadelphia because of a distal quadriceps strain. Comprar Adidas Falcon baratas . Votto had an MRI on his left knee Friday in Cincinnati and wasnt with the team in Philadelphia for the start of a three-game series against the Phillies. The 2010 NL MVP is hitting .257 with six homers and 12 RBIs. Brayan Pena started for the Reds at first base in place of Votto. Its his first career start at first base. Comprar Adidas NMD Baratas . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Adidas Ultra Boost España . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. http://www.baratasnmd.com/adidas-nmd-cs2-baratas.html . Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen.LOS ANGELES -- The Cleveland Indians had plenty to talk about on the flight home at the end of a 4-4 road trip. There were back-to-back losses in one-hit shutouts, and a rare 7-2-4 triple play that required two video replays to confirm. There was also the three-run eighth inning they had against Brian Wilson on Wednesday, which Mike Aviles capped with a two-run single en route to a 5-4 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers. "We went 4-4, but it seems like we were gone a month," manager Terry Francona said. "Its been a long trip, and this was a good way to end it. We won a tough game. That was a good one to win." After Scott Atchison gave up a solo homer by Scott Van Slyke in the eighth, Cody Allen got four outs for his eighth save. He retired Matt Kemp on a flyball to the warning track with the potential tying and winning runs in scoring position. Ryan Raburn homered off Hyun-Jin Ryu, who was lifted after seven with a 3-2 lead. But Wilson (1-3) retired only one of the six batters he faced, giving up a tying single by pinch-hitter David Murphy and Aviles clutch hit after an intentional walk to Lonnie Chisenhall. "Anytime you can get a hit and some RBIs, its always great," Aviles said. "I was just looking for pitch up. I know he throws a bunch of cutters and he throws hard. Hes been a good pitcher for a long time. "The arms that are coming out of that bullpen are pretty interesting, and theyre definitely good. So youve got to piece together some ABs and try and do things together," he added. "I definitely have faith in our bullpen. So I knew if we got a couple of runs there, it would work out well. Its always great when you can sneak out with a win at the end." Wilson had allowed one run in his previous 19 appearances, spanning 16 2-3 innings. "Brians been throwing well. I dont know how many innings hes thrown before today without giving up a run, but it seemed like a while," said Van Slyke, who threw a runner at home plate from right field. "When you make a mistake, it usually ends up biting you. Hopefully, thats out of the way and he can start a new streak." Brian Shaw (3-1) pitched a scoreless seventh to get the victory. Ryu allowed two runs and seven hits, struck out eight, and hit an RBI double that triggered a three-run fifth. Thee left-hander did not walk a batter, his 13th straight outing with fewer than three bases on balls. Adidas NMD R1 Mujer Baratas. Dodgers starting pitchers have issued fewer than three walks in 36 consecutive games, tying the 2005 Minnesota Twins for the longest such streak in the modern era (since 1900). Dodgers rookie Miguel Rojas, who has made dazzling plays all over the infield since his promotion from Triple-A -- one of which preserved Clayton Kershaws no-hitter on June 18 -- made his seventh start at third base and robbed Michael Brantley of an RBI in the fifth with a diving backhanded grab of his line drive toward the line. "The past 10 or 15 days, Michaels hit a lot of balls hard but right at people. So I thought he could use a hug right there," Indians starting pitcher Trevor Bauer said. "I think he was still kind of upset about the outcome of that play." Carlos Santana followed with a sharp single to right field, but Van Slyke made a one-hop throw to catcher A.J. Ellis for the tag on Asdrubal Cabrera. The plays by Rojas and Van Slyke prevented the Indians from increasing their 2-0 lead, and may have kept Ryu in the game with 80 pitches already in the bank. He came up in the bottom half and roped a two-out RBI double that scored Rojas all the way from first base. Bauer then walked Dee Gordon and Ellis, loading the bases, and Andre Ethier lined a 2-2 pitch to centre for a two-run single that put Los Angeles ahead 3-2. "I just missed with some pitches. I felt a little out of synch that whole inning," Bauer said. Bauer gave up three runs and six hits over 5 2-3 innings. The 23-year-old righty from UCLA, born in North Hollywood and pitching in California for the first time in the majors, remained 0-5 in nine career road starts with a 6.64 ERA. NOTES: Kershaw, picked Wednesday as NL Pitcher of the Month for June after winning all six starts with an 0.82 ERA and 61 strikeouts, starts Friday nights series opener at Colorado against the pitcher who opposed him in his no-hitter on June 18 -- Jorge De La Rosa. ... Chisenhall entered Wednesday hitting .344, three points shy of league leader Jose Altuve of Houston -- but was five plate appearances shy of the number he needed to qualify for the AL batting race. The Indians havent had a batting champion since Bobby Avila in 1954. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"