E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
11/10/2019 03:38
Sujet du message:
CUIABA, Brazil -- James Rodriguez scored
Répondre            

CUIABA, Brazil -- James Rodriguez scored a brilliant goal and set up two more for Jackson Martinez as Colombia routed Japan 4-1 on Tuesday to confirm top spot in Group C and eliminate the Asian champions from the World Cup. Chris Paul Clippers Jersey . Already assured of advancing, Colombia guaranteed first place with its third straight win, setting up a second-round match against Uruguay. The Colombians started with a virtual second-string lineup but still went in front when Juan Cuadrado -- one of the few regular starters -- drilled in a 17th-minute penalty. Japan equalized with the last touch of the first half through Shinji Okazakis header but Martinez scored in the 55th and 82nd minutes -- both from superb passes from substitute Rodriguez -- to put the result beyond doubt. Rodriguez capped it off with his stunning solo goal in the 89th, turning his marker inside out before chipping the advancing goalkeeper with a deft finish that bore all the hallmarks of the great Lionel Messi. That made it nine goals for Colombia in the group stage, and the South Americans are proving to be the World Cups big entertainers. The introduction of Rodriguez tilted the game back Colombias way after Japan finished the first half stronger, with Okazakis goal having given Alberto Zaccheronis side a slim chance of progressing. Although Japanese fans will have been keeping one eye on the match being played simultaneously between Ivory Coast and Greece in Fortaleza, their players only had one mission: win three points and see if that would be enough. It didnt open to plan, with Japan going behind to a penalty that was needlessly given away by Konno, who lunged into a challenge on Adrian Ramos. Despite Japans protests, it was a clear foul and Cuadrado had no difficulty converting the spot kick. The goal left Japan susceptible to the counter-attack as they pushed forward in search of two goals. At the other end, there was a lack of cutting edge -- Shinji Kagawa had a weak shot saved and Keisuke Honda wasted three free kicks from good positions -- before Honda crossed for Okazaki to head in at the near post with what was the last touch of the half. Rodriguez -- one of many regulars rested at the start by coach Jose Pekerman -- was introduced for the second half and he made an immediate difference, livening up the crowd and the teams attacking play with his turn of speed and precision passing. Within 10 minutes, he had created Martinezs goal, running onto the ball and playing in his teammate with a cute pass for the striker to take one touch and shoot left-footed low into the corner. The FC Porto striker made it 3-1 with a curling left-foot finish, this time following a reverse pass from Rodriguez. Montrezl Harrell Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . JaMychal Green Clippers Jersey . Louis Blues and Buffalo Sabres came to an agreement on a big trade that may only offer incremental improvement to the Blues in their quest for a Stanley Cup. https://www.clipperslockerroom.com/Jamychal-Green-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Nathan Beaulieu, Tomas Jurco, Danick Gauthier and Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist each as the Sea Dogs extended the longest streak in the Canadian Hockey League this season.VANCOUVER -- Despite having not scored in nearly seven hours of play, the Vancouver Whitecaps remain confident their sputtering offence will eventually get back in gear. They really dont have any other choice. The Whitecaps head into Wednesdays home game against the San Jose Earthquakes without a goal in 411 minutes, a stretch of more than 4 1/2 games. Darren Mattocks was the last man to score for Vancouver, bagging the clubs second in the first half of a 2-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Aug. 10. Kekuta Manneh hasnt scored since May 3, while the once red-hot Erik Hurtado has failed to find the mark since June 7. Sebastian Fernandez -- who can play in midfield or as a striker -- started Saturdays 0-0 draw at B.C. Place Stadium against D.C. United alongside Mattocks, but was largely ineffective in his 68 minutes. In the midst of a 1-3-6 slide and with just two wins in a 14-game stretch that has seen Vancouver (7-6-13) tumble down Major League Soccers Western Conference standings, the Whitecaps know their youthful strikers need to start burying chances -- and fast. "They can score. I think theyve demonstrated this season of what they can do," said veteran defender Andy OBrien. "Its there. They can do it. Its just a matter of it coming, and hopefully it will come sooner rather than later. "Its important we stick together as a team. We can create chances, we can score goals. Weve demonstrated that this season and now is the crunch time where things need to come together." The Whitecaps were filling the net early in the season -- including a 3-2 victory over San Jose -- but have had to settle for a total of 13 ties, including five scoreless draws. "I think you have seen that (the strikers) are definitely good enough. I think the only thing we need to work on as a whole ... is just be more consistent," said defender Jordan Harvey. "Everybody has the talent -- youve seen it in years prior and this year, its just about somebody stepping up." Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson has remained steadfast in his support of the beleaguered forwards, at least in public, but added they might be trying too hard at times to break the goose egg. Case in point from Saturday was Mattocks missing two great chances to score in the first half against D.C. "Top strikers in this league know how to keep a calm head and a cool head in front of goal," said Robinson. "I think sometimes when you havent scored in four games, you snatch at things and maybe you balloon it over the bar or you drag it wide, and thats whats happening at the moment." The Welshman said the failure in the final third falls to everyone, not just the men up front, on a Whitecaps team that was booed off the field by some fans last time out. "Can they do better? Yes. Can I do better? Yes. Two wins in fourteen games for us is not good enough," said Robinson. "We all need to be better, me included. Im in charge of these players and if theyre not doing it then Ive got to take responsibility for it, and I will." The Whitecaps endured similar summer sluumps in their first two MLS seasons, and goalkeeper David Ousted said that while no one has come out and vented to the media, that doesnt mean there isnt frustration in the locker-room. Montrezl Harrell Clippers Jersey. "I think everybodys disappointed. If theyre not disappointed I dont think they should be here," said Ousted. "I definitely think that you feel in the squad that were disappointed not getting the wins, but its also about putting things in perspective and having a positive mind." Vancouver currently sits one point back of the Portland Timbers for the fifth and final playoff spot in the West, while San Jose (6-10-9) is seven back of the Whitecaps heading into Wednesday. Vancouver has eight games remaining, while Portland has seven. OBrien said all of the players -- especially the young strikers -- are aware of whats at stake for a team that has been shut out in five of its last six games. "There has been a stage where lads have been coddled, and theres been a stage where lads have been told," he said. "In recent weeks, lads have been told what is expected of them. (But) its not being aired out in public, which I think is a good thing." Whitecaps midfielder Mauro Rosales, who has been one of the most energetic players on the pitch since arriving in a trade with Chivas USA last month, said the lack of goals is not due to a lack of effort. "This team has been working very hard to get the results, get the points and be the better team," he said. "Sometimes the things dont go in your favour and you have to accept it, but (also) keep working and keep moving forward. "We have to step up and finish the plays earlier. Not try to create the best goal -- just score." Robinson said tough times show the character of a club, and this period for the Whitecaps is no different. "You learn a lot more about your players now when youre getting thrown to the wolves maybe sometimes then you do when youre winning games of football," he said. "At the start of the year, I knew there was a lot of work that we needed to do and it wasnt going to happen over night for us, and it doesnt change now." San Jose comes into Wednesday having not won since Aug. 2 -- a stretch of 0-2-4 -- but tied Portland 3-3 on Sunday night in a game the Earthquakes led 2-0 and 3-2 thanks to a pair of goals from Chris Wondolowski, who now has 12 on the season. "Theyre definitely in the mix (for the playoffs)," said Robinson. "Anyones whos writing them off are pretty naive, to be honest. "Theres a number of points to play for and theyre a very good team." Notes: Mattocks was supposed to meet up with the Jamaican national team for Tuesdays friendly against Canada in Toronto, but he picked up an ankle injury on Saturday. Robinson said his status remains uncertain for Wednesday. ... Whitecaps defender Steven Beitashour missed out against D.C. because of a hip injury and its also unclear if he will play against San Jose. ... Vancouvers next game is away at FC Dallas on Saturday, before a key game at Portland on Sept. 20. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"