E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
11/10/2019 04:00
Sujet du message:
EDMONTON - The Edmonton Oilers will try
Répondre            

EDMONTON - The Edmonton Oilers will try to avoid a fifth straight loss tonight when they host a strong road team in the Tampa Bay Lightning. Ricky Rubio Suns Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. The Bolts havent lost on the road since dropping a 3-0 decision at New Jersey on Dec. 14. The Oilers, who are last in the Western Conference with 31 points, enter Sunday having lost four straight and 10 of their last 12 games. The club has allowed a total of 18 goals over its last four outings and Edmonton has surrendered five markers in each of its past two trips to the ice. After losing at San Jose by a 5-1 count on Thursday, the Oilers dropped a 5-2 decision the following night in Anaheim. Ben Lovejoy notched his first career two-goal effort to lead the Ducks, who overcame an early 2-1 deficit to breeze past the Oilers at Honda Center. Boyd Gordon and Nail Yakupov had first-period goals for Edmonton and Ilya Bryzgalov recorded 32 saves in the loss. The Oilers led 2-1 after Yakupov recorded his eighth goal of the season with 8:54 left in the opening period. However, Lovejoy scored twice in the final 2:48 of the period to give Anaheim the lead for good. "It was a little stunning behind the bench. It was great to get that first one and for them to come right back the way they did, it took the wind out of our sails a little bit. It was a bit of a crazy period, back and forth," said Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins. Edmonton is back home after going 0-2-1 on a recent three-game road trip, but the Oilers have lost three of their last four tilts as the host. Tonights test marks the start of a three-game homestand for the Oilers, who are just 6-11-2 in front of the home crowd this season. Tampa won for the seventh time in nine games overall by blanking the Calgary Flames by a 2-0 score on Friday. Ben Bishop stopped 19 shots for his fourth shutout of the season, tying him with Tuukka Rask of the Boston Bruins for the NHL lead. Ondrej Palat and Nikita Kucherov scored for the Lightning, and Palat extended his point streak to a career-best five games. "I feel like every game, my confidence is getting better," Palat said. "Maybe its because I play with Marty (St. Louis) and Johnny (Tyler Johnson)." Bishop is expected to get the start on Sunday and he is 2-0 with a 1.00 goals against average in his career against Edmonton. The American netminder helped Tampa beat a visiting Oilers club by a 4-2 score on Nov. 7 and Bishop also notched a shutout in Edmonton on Feb. 25, 2011, when he was a member of the St. Louis Blues. Tampa has won two straight and six of its last nine meetings with the Oilers, but Edmonton has claimed two in a row and four of the last six encounters in Alberta. The Lightning are scheduled to close their road trip Tuesday evening in Winnipeg. Tampa Bay could have defenceman Sami Salo back in the lineup on Sunday after he sat out the last four games due to an upper-body injury. Salo has one goal and six assists in 34 tests for Tampa this season. Jevon Carter Jersey . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. Kevin Johnson Jersey . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Frank-Kaminsky-City-Edition-Jersey/ . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer.LAKE LOUISE, Alta. - Norways Kjetil Jansrud won the super-G on Sunday for his second World Cup victory in two days.He was timed in 1 minute 32.02 seconds. Matthias Mayyer of Austria was second in 1:32. Jalen Lecque Suns Jersey. 31 and Dominik Paris of Italy was third in 1:32.33.On Saturday, Jansrud won the season-opening downhill. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"