E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
11/10/2019 04:03
Sujet du message:
The Winnipeg Goldeyes just didnt have an
Répondre            

The Winnipeg Goldeyes just didnt have an answer for Joe Dunigan Wednesday night. Adidas NMD R1 Aanbieding . In the middle game of a three-game series, the Goldeyes (18-12) watched Dunigan drive in all three runs for the New Jersey Jackals in a 3-2 loss in 10 innings at Yogi Berra Stadium in Little Falls, N.J. The loss marks the first time this season Winnipeg has lost three consecutive games and drops the Goldeyes record to 5-7 all-time in Can-Am League ballparks. In the bottom of the 10th, Alonzo Harris led off with a single and then stole second base. After Richard Arias laid down a bunt to move Harris to third, Dunigan singled off Goldeyes reliever Gabe Aguilar, who came in to face Dunigan after Kyle Bellamy started the inning, and Harris easily scored the winning run. Winnipegs two runs came off the bat of Donnie Webb in the fourth inning, as Webbs two-run home run gave the Goldeyes a 2-1 lead. Dunigan hit solo home runs off Winnipeg starter Nick Hernandez in the first and sixth innings to account for New Jerseys other two runs. The Goldeyes had just five hits in the game and no player had a multi-hit night. Aside from the two home runs, Hernandez was fantastic for the Goldeyes. He struck out nine Jackals in seven innings of work and gave up just one walk. It was his third consecutive quality start. Salvador Sanchez pitched two innings of scoreless relief to get the win, while Bellamy took the loss for Winnipeg. Chris Kissock and Brendan Lafferty also saw action out of the bullpen, combining for 1 2/3 of scoreless work. Adidas NMD Te Koop . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive. Adidas NMD Uitverkoop . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/ . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand.There are many great quotes from Jeter in the article, as well as a mention for the appreciation for hockey that he has being from Michigan.One of the most interesting quotes was about the possibility of Brodeur not returning to the ice and being able to go out on his own terms."Man, I hope not,"t; Jeter said. Adidas Falcon Schoenen. "I dont know him, but I hope he gets to finish exactly how he wants to finish. If he wants to come back (to New Jersey) then I hope he gets that opportunity. And if he wants to go play somewhere else, then … as long as its what he wants to do." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"