E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
14/10/2019 03:49
Sujet du message:
BALTIMORE -- Playing on the road against
Répondre            

BALTIMORE -- Playing on the road against a team they have struggled against all year, the last-place Tampa Bay Rays begrudgingly accepted a doubleheader split. Miami Marlins Shirts . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. "They outpitched us in the second game, but we actually pitched well tonight," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "Nevertheless, you will always take a split in a day-night doubleheader, but after you win the first one you get a little greedy." Tampa Bay is 2-8 against the Orioles this season, 1-3 in Baltimore. In the first game, the Orioles mustered only three hits -- one after the second inning. Added to the roster for the doubleheader as the 26th man, Colome (1-0) gave up one run, two hits and four walks in 5 2-3 innings to earn his second big league victory. The first came against Miami in his debut on May 30, 2013. Its been a strange year for Colome, who served a 50-game suspension until May 25 for violating the leagues drug policy. He was activated by the Rays and pitched four innings of relief against Toronto on May 26 before being optioned to the minors after the game. In his last start for Triple-A Durham, Colome gave up nine runs in 1 1-3 innings against Syracuse on June 21. He had far more success against the Orioles, holding them to one hit after Nick Markakis opened with a single. Jake McGee worked the ninth for his second save Orioles starter Kevin Gausman (3-2) yielded five runs, seven hits and a career-high four walks in five-plus innings. Baltimore got a first-inning run when Nick Markakis singled and scored on a groundout by Chris Davis. In the second, Brandon Guyer hit the first of his three doubles to knock in a run, and Matt Joyce followed with an RBI single. A two-out RBI single by Jose Molina made it 3-1 in the fourth. Doubles by Guyer and Joyce, along with a single by Sean Rodriguez, added two runs in the sixth. In the nightcap, the Orioles were again struggling to score before Nick Hundley homered to put Baltimore ahead in the sixth and Nelson Cruz added a two-run shot in the seventh. Hundley connected off Juan Carlos Oviedo (3-3) for a 2-1 lead, and Cruz hit his 25th home run -- tied for the major league lead -- off Joel Peralta after Adam Jones led off with his fourth hit of the game. That gave Baltimore 38 homers in June, most in the majors. "We have a lot of power on this team, a lot of guys who can hit it out anywhere on the field. Thats why this lineup is so dangerous," Hundley said. "When you have a team, a lineup, with this much depth and this much power to all fields, it makes it tough to pitch to." Tillman (7-4) gave up one run and four hits over eight innings to earn his first win in seven home starts this season. He was 0-4 with a 2.78 ERA. Zach Britton got three outs for his 10th save. Rays starter Jake Odorizzi allowed one run and six hits in five innings, striking out six. "I had no pitches tonight. I had no fastball command, no off-speed pitches, slider was terrible, changeup was equally as bad," the rookie said. "My curveball, I think I threw it twice. It was just an all-around bad, bad experience out there." But Tampa Bay pitchers got nine strikeouts in the nightcap, giving them a major league record 261 in June. Cleveland had 253 in June 1964. James Loneys fourth homer gave the last-place Rays a 1-0 lead in the second inning, but Baltimore matched that in the bottom half with an RBI single by Hundley. Odorizzi threw 31 pitches in the inning, the last a third strike to Manny Machado with the bases loaded. Baltimore loaded the bases again in the fifth before J.J. Hardy fouled out and David Lough struck out. The Orioles stranded nine through five innings and were 1 for 9 with runners in scoring position. NOTES: The first game was the makeup for an April 15 rainout. It drew a season-low crowd of 15,614. ... TB SS Yunel Escobar tested his sore right shoulder by playing catch but was not yet ready to return. He last played Tuesday. ... Evan Longoria had three hits in the nightcap, two off Tillman, and is 13 for 30 (.433) lifetime against the right-hander. ... Jones four hits tied a career high. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. Stitched Marlins Jerseys . 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/ .com) - Jahlil Okafor erupted for 25 points and 20 rebounds as No.DOHA, Qatar -- George Coetzee of South Africa needed just 21 putts to shoot an 8-under-par 64 for a one-shot lead on the opening day of the Qatar Masters on Wednesday. Coetzee eagled the par-5 10th hole and birdied his closing three holes in a round that was just two shots more than his best on the European Tour, a 62 which equalled the Old Course record at St. Andrews in Scotland 15 months ago. "I was quite lucky to get away with a few shots," he said. "Theres a lot of luck involved in this game, especially the way I play, and I had 21 putts with a three-putt, so that goes to show." On 7 under were Dawie Van Der Walt, among five South Africans in the top 13, and Steve Webster of England, who began in spectacular manner by holing a 254-yard, 5-wood second shot for an albatross at his opening hole, the 548-yard, par-5 10th. There were only two spectators around the green, and one of them was jumping up and down and pointing in a downward motion. "I didnt know whether he was inferring it had gone over the back of the green and onto rocks, but then when I got up there he starts clapping," Webster said. "Ive never been 3 under after one hole before, so it was all a bit strange after that. You start thinking is this my day, or have I had all my luck on the first?" It was the second albatross in three events this year, whereas there was just one on the tour in 2013. Miami Marlins Pro Shop. Webster, who celebrated his 39th birthday last Friday, picked up five birdies over his next 12 holes to lead on 8 under, then dropped a shot at his 15th. Four players were in fourth place on 6 under, while the former British Open-winning trio of Ernie Els, John Daly and Scotlands Paul Lawrie were among a group at 5 under. Els ended the first round in his 25th anniversary pro career season holing a 35-yard bunker shot on 18 for eagle. "That was a dream finish, thats always going to put a smile on your face," said Els, the 2005 Qatar winner. "I played quite nicely all day but didnt quite get my share of putts, so that bunker shot at the last really made up for everything." Lawrie also had an eagle, on the 16th, while Daly birdied his first three holes and two of his closing three. "Ive started off this year putting really, really well, and just made three bombs to start with today," Daly said. "But I just got into trouble a couple of times with the driver, so it was my putting that kept me in there." Henrik Stenson bounced back from missing the halfway cut last week in Abu Dhabi with a 68. U.S. PGA champion Jason Dufner, competing in Qatar for the second year running, carded 70. A 30-minute delay due to fog at the start of the day meant three players were unable to complete the round due to darkness. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"