E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
15/10/2019 03:14
Sujet du message:
ibition debut from London on Monday. Lon
Répondre            

ST. Stitched Rockies Jerseys . LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford will undergo surgery next Tuesday to repair a torn left knee ligament. He expects to be ready for the opener next season. "Thats the plan," Bradford said Wednesday. "Like I said, just taking it day by day, trying to get better each day during the rehab process, and Ill be back when Im back." The surgery will be done by Dr. James Andrews, who also did Bradfords shoulder surgery when he was at Oklahoma. Bradford said the rest of the knee is intact and that it was a clean tear. On Monday night, he was on the sideline and has attended practices, too. "Somebody asked me like, Why are you still here? Its like, what else am I going to do?" Bradford said. "Football is all I have, so if I werent up here helping out, watching film, I honestly have no idea what I would do. "It sure as anything beats sitting at home watching TV, listening to music, so Ill be up here until they kick me out." Bradford said offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer advised him it might be time well spent to "develop relationships." "Just because I cant be on the field working with those guys, doesnt mean that I cant spend time with them in the meeting room," Bradford said. "It doesnt mean that I cant spend time with them away from the facility, just talk football, talk our offence, our language and just get more familiar with each other." Bradford was injured on a scramble in the second half of a loss at Carolina in Week 7 when he was pushed out of bounds by Mike Mitchell. He didnt blame the player, saying his foot "just kind of got stuck and the rest of my body kept going, and thats what caused the injury." "Its not like he came over and tried to kill me, either," Bradford said. "So I think it was a clean play." Bradford didnt notice Mitchell taunting him after the play, but did see guard Harvey Dahl rush to his defence. "I would like to think that he didnt know that I was injured, but I know what Harvey went up and did," Bradford said. "I really appreciate that, and it means a lot when your guys stick up for you." Backup Kellen Clemens will make his second straight start this week against Tennessee. "Kellens been here for me a lot over the past couple years, and Im trying to do the same thing for him," Bradford said. "Sit in the meeting room, watch tape, if he asks for my opinion Im happy to give it to him." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Cheap Rockies Jerseys . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Rockies Jerseys 2020 .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task.LONDON, Ont. - Petri Kontiola doesnt remember his last NHL game. Its been a long time since I played last time, he says. Long, indeed. Picked with the 196th overall selection by the Chicago Blackhawks in 2004, Kontiola hadnt suited up in any NHL game of any kind in more than six years – Mar. 2nd, 2008. He had an assist that night – his 12th career game – in a 4-1 win over the Canucks. It could stand as the final point he ever registers as an NHL player. Or not. Now clocked in at 29 years of age, wiser and more mature, the Finnish forward is giving it one final shot to make it back to the league. Its probably his last chance to try and make it, Leo Komarov, his teammate both internationally and now here in Toronto, said. Wedged in the depths of a Blackhawks organization that was soon to pop Kontiola left North America for the Kontinental Hockey League after the 2008-09 season. He hadnt played a game with the NHL club that year - Chicago was led by an emerging Jonathan Toews – and toiled instead between AHL stops in Rockford and Iowa. It appeared his NHL dreams were over. He took his career to the steel town of Magnitogorsk for two seasons before landing in Chelyabinsk, just north of the Russian border with Kazakhstan. Kontiola played there for the next three campaigns, leading the team with 37 points in 53 games last season. But after a sneaky bronze-medal run with the Finnish Olympic team in February, his thoughts began to drift back to the league he had left in such disappointing fashion. I was just like a young kid at that time, he says. Now maybe five years later Im more ready. Gambling that that was indeed the case, Kontiola put up more than half a million of his own money to get out of his contract with Chelyabinsk. Toronto signed him for one year at $1.5 million, offering him one last chance to re-imagine his NHL dream. And so hes back now giving it another go. I think Im at that age that its either now or never, Kontiola said of the decision to return. Thats why. Hell be in tough to make the team. Given the glut of forwards at training camp theres not a whole lot of room for error. Kontiola is the only waiver-exempt forward competing for an NHL job in Toronto, but a trip to the Marlies is unlikely if he fails to crack the Leafs lineup. Rockies Jerseys 2019. Hes shown that when he plays with good players he can find people the puck, said head coach, Randy Carlyle. The question will be the pace of the game; can he perform at a higher level? Exhibition games are going to be harder than the scrimmages that we were participating in. Kontiola, who can play both wing and centre, doesnt appear the fleetest of foot and that, it appears, will be the biggest question of him in the days ahead. Can he continue to create offensively at NHL speeds? Carlyle wouldnt say that Kontiola needed to win a job in an offensive capacity, but with six players essentially competing for four spots on the second and third lines he will have to make some kind of offensive impression during the exhibition schedule. I think he needs to be an NHL quality player, Carlyle said, noting a high hockey IQ. Roommates at the Sochi Olympics and teammates through a number of World Championships, including Belarus in 2014, Komarov invited Kontiola to live with him upon his arrival to the city a couple weeks back. He had similar help from the former Leafs tag-team of Mikhail Grabovski and Nik Kulemin when he first landed here in 2013. Im showing him the city and how to drive to the MCC and stuff like that, Komarov said with a smirk. A Leaf draft pick in 2006, Komarov made a similar leap to North America in the lockout-shortened campaign, but unlike Kontiola had never played in the NHL at any point. He excelled in 42 games and after a brief return to Moscow Dynamo last season, returned to the Leafs. Hes intent on making sure his countryman undergoes a quick adjustment, also hopeful of having a familiar face around. He likes to get the puck and make plays, Komarov said, opposing Kontiola in the KHL last season. I hope hes gonna make the team and have a good season. Kontiola admitted to a few nerves ahead of his exhibition debut from London on Monday. Long-legged with an almost choppy stride, he teamed mostly with Carter Ashton and Tyler Biggs, killed a few penalties, set up on the power-play, but managed little offensively. His chase for the NHL though is underway. Last time I was here it didnt go that well, he said. I wanted to try it again. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"