E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
16/10/2019 03:07
Sujet du message:
the point now where were going to prepa
Répondre            

Cyber Monday Basketball Jerseys .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. Basketball Jerseys Black Friday . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. https://www.fakebasketballjerseys.com/ .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5.SURREY, B. Cheap Basketball Jerseys .C. -- B.C. Lions quarterback Thomas DeMarco is looking forward to taking centre stage again Friday against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers -- but hes not promising an encore grand performance in his second CFL start. "I have one game under my belt," said DeMarco after B.C.s last full practice Wednesday. "Im not a veteran. Theres certain things I still have to get used to but, having the success of last game and building off of that, Im hoping to keep it going." DeMarco, a second-year pro who is filling in for injured starter Travis Lulay (shoulder), led the Lions to a last-play 24-22 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders in Regina last weekend. The 24-year-old was calm under pressure as he led the Lions down field and completed a third-and-long pass to set up Paul McCallums winning field goal. But DeMarco is not getting too excited about his press clippings. "The biggest thing is, in a short week, you just got to take a few things you wanna work on that were going to do in this game -- and make sure that you limit your mistakes quickly and have a very keen sense to focusing on this game," he said. "So right now, that last game I had, its over with, done with, and now Im focused on Winnipeg." If the Lions (8-4) can beat the Bombers (2-10) for a second time this season, they will gain a share of first place in the West Division, at least temporarily, with the Calgary Stampeders. DeMarco is starting to feel more comfortable with B.C.s offence after taking the starters reps in practice this week. "The more accustomed that I get to running the show and making sure that I have those reps, its only going to get better from here," he said. Coach Mike Benevides tried to get DeMarco and the rest of his team accustomed to playing in Winnipegs new stadium by pumping in loud music during practice. The quarterback handled the hostile environs in Regina, save for some first-half troubles, without a glaring amount of difficulty. He is expecting another rowdy crowd in the Manitoba capital. "I thought we did well with that (crowd in Regina)," he said. "Its going to be a passionate crowd, just like it was in Saskatchewan. We love playing in front of them. We like the excitement thats going to happen. Were going to do the same thing (a silent count) we did in Saskatchewan. We had a pretty good sense of how to communicate, and I think we should be fine." But he suggested his unspoken communication with receivers is still a work in progress. He could also have to get used to some receivers in different roles. Paris Jackson is slated to go in at wide receiver as Marco Iannuzzi deals with a leg injury suffered on a key late punt return against the Roughriders. Manny Arceneaux, who missed the game in Saskatchewan, is also questionable after aggravating a groin injury late in practice Wednesday. But Benevides believes DeMarco, who was never drafted in the NFL and neeeded six pro tryouts, the last with B. Fake Basketball Jerseys China. C. in adverse weather in the Washington, D.C., area, to get a contract, can shine again. Benevides lauded DeMarco for his efforts in last weekends win over Saskatchewan and a strong relief appearance in place of the injured Lulay in a victory over Montreal a week earlier. "It hasnt surprised me, because Ive seen Thomas always come through when hes been challenged," said Benevides. "Any time any quarterback can do what he did in that environment with 38 seconds left, (its) tremendously impressive. The last two games hes been in, hes been giving us a chance to really protect the football, and Im looking for him to continue to grow, because with more repetitions and success in games, the more confidence comes along." DeMarco, an Old Dominion product, has competed 24-of-44 passes for 265 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has yet to thrown an interception in his brief CFL career. Benevides said the young signal-caller has not let the added pressure of being a starter get to him. "Thomas has got an outstanding level of confidence," said Benevides. "He also has a quirky personality. He kind of lets (things) roll off his back, and hes got a tremendous sense of humour." But a flu bug within the team has not been a laughing matter. Backup quarterback Buck Pierce, who is slated to return to Winnipeg after a trade earlier this month, was sick Wednesday and stayed away from practice. "Its the first time Ive taken this many reps since training camp," said backup QB Joey Elliott. "So it was good to actually get back in there." Pierce is still slated to travel with the team Thursday. But Elliott, who was released by the Bombers after last season, is making sure that he is prepared just in case. "If Buck is down, Ill be ready to go," said Elliott. "But with it just a basic cold, Buck should be ready to go, and I know hes really excited to be heading back to Winnipeg." Max Hall is slated to get the call for Winnipeg, which has had many struggles at the quarterback position this season. But the Lions are also preparing for Justin Goltz, who started against them at B.C. Place in August. Benevides said the team has studied Hall mostly, because he has seen most of the action between the two. But nickleback Korey Banks said it does not matter which quarterback they face. "Were past that now," said Banks. "Were into the point now where were going to prepare for ourselves. ... If were on our Ps and Qs, were gonna win." Notes: The Lions will head straight to Winnipegs new stadium to check it out after arriving Thursday. ... Special teams player Tim Cronk will get into the lineup as a result of Stu Foords knee injury suffered in Saskatchewan. ... B.C. defensive back Dante Marsh is questionable after leaving practice early with an injury that Benevides didnt have details on. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"