E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
17/10/2019 02:40
Sujet du message:
LAS VEGAS -- TJ Dillashaw pulled off a s
Répondre            

LAS VEGAS -- TJ Dillashaw pulled off a stunning upset, dominating bantamweight champion Renan Barao until the fight was stopped at 2:26 of the fifth round at UFC 173 on Saturday night. Giants Jerseys China . "Ive dreamed it for so long, its unbelievable," Dillashaw said. "If you can dream it, it can happen." Dillashaw, a 9-1 underdog entering the fight, ended Baraos 35-fight unbeaten streak. "Barao is the best in the world in my eyes," Dillashaw said. "I had to bring my A game to become the champion." The challenger utilized excellent footwork to attack from different angles, finding his range early and limiting the damage Barao was able to inflict. Dillashaw (11-2) landed a hard overhand right in the second that hurt Barao, and nearly had him finished just before the end of the round. He maintained control throughout the next two rounds, switching between southpaw and orthodox stances while peppering Barao with a barrage of punches. Dillashaw was well on his way to victory when he landed a left kick to Baraos head midway through the final round. Barao (34-2-1) fell to the mat and Dillashaw quickly followed with punches, forcing referee Herb Dean to stop the fight. "Thats who I am, Im aggressive," Dillashaw said. In the co-main event, fourth-ranked Daniel Cormier dominated MMA great Dan Henderson (30-12), winning with a rear naked choke in the third round. Cormier (15-0) is expected to challenge for the light heavyweight title and called out champion Jon Jones. "Jones, you cant run from me forever," Cormier said. "If I decide to take Jon Jones down 100 times, Ill take him down 100 times. Im coming!" Jones is set to fight Alexander Gustaffson in a title rematch, with Cormier expected to face the winner. On the undercard, top welterweight contender Robbie Lawler was dominant in a third-round TKO over fifth-ranked Jake Ellenberger. Lawler improved the 23-10 and will likely earn another shot at the title. "I wanted to go out there and showcase what I can do," said Lawler, who is fresh off a loss to champion Johny Hendricks. "I want everyone to know that Im coming for the title." Sixth-ranked Takeya Mizugaki will continue his climb up the bantamweight ladder after a unanimous decision over 10th-ranked Francisco Rivera, and James Krause stopped Jamie Varner via TKO when Varner was unable to answer the bell for the second round due to a leg injury. In the preliminary bouts, Michael Chiesa, Tony Ferguson, Chris Holdsworth, Mitch Clark, Vinc Pichel, Sam Sicilia and Li Jingliang each earned victories. San Francisco Giants Shirts . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. Fake Giants Jerseys . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. https://www.cheapjerseysgiants.us/ . But that changed when he committed a five-minute major penalty and helped pave the way for a comeback by the Philadelphia Flyers. Vincent Lecavalier scored at 2:45 of overtime and the Flyers rallied from a two-goal deficit for a 5-4 victory on Sunday.What did Carlo Ancelotti get up to while he was out of work during the 2015/16 season? Among other things, he swapped football management for acting and will be playing a cameo role in the next Star Trek film.The incoming Bayern Munich boss will be playing the small part of a doctor in Star Trek Beyond, which will be released in July. Explaining to Sky Sports News HQ how he landed the role, he said: The husband of actress Zoe Saldana [who will play Uhura in the move] is Italian and I have a good relationship with the family. They were in Vancouver to film the movie and they asked me to come and watch. Ancelotti explains why Jose Mourinho suits a club the size of Manchester United I went, spoke to the director [Justin Lin] and he said Ill put you in - small part. Wholesale Giants Jerseys. ncelotti is returning to his day job this summer as he takes charge at Bayern Munich following Pep Guardiolas departure.Watch the video above to see Ancelotti explain his part in the film and do the Vulcan salute. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"