E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
17/10/2019 02:50
Sujet du message:
NASHVILLE -- The Nashville Predators use
Répondre            

NASHVILLE -- The Nashville Predators used a fast start to stay on a roll. Jon Lester Jersey . Nick Spaling, Mike Fisher and Gabriel Bourque scored first-period goals to lead Nashville to a 4-2 win over the Phoenix Coyotes on Monday night. Shea Weber also scored for Nashville, which has won four of five. Mikkel Boedker and Tim Kennedy scored for the Coyotes, who lost their third straight. Spaling scored the games first goal at 1:02 of the opening period. From the right side, Matt Cullens initial shot was denied by Phoenix goaltender Mike Smith. But skating through the slot, Spaling picked up the rebound and put it over Smiths right shoulder. "I think the key to our success is coming out early," Spaling said. "Were at home and we have to take advantage of playing here. Weve been on the road quite a bit lately, so its nice to be home." Craig Smith also assisted on the goal for Nashville, his ninth of the season. Fisher doubled the Nashville lead at 8:22 of the first. From below the goal line to the right of the Phoenix net, Colin Wilson found Fisher in the right circle, where he beat Smith low to the stick side. Fishers goal came just seconds after Phoenix captain Shane Doan rang a shot off the right post. "I thought the two last periods, we were all right, but we cant keep getting behind like that," Boedker said. "It seems like every time they score, we start playing, which is not what we want to do." Bourque made it 3-0 at 18:27 of the first when he converted off a nice pass from Viktor Stalberg with Nashville on a 2-on-1 break. "That was a great pass," Bourque said. "We came with a lot of speed. It was a nice pass and I just had to bury it in." Phoenix made it 3-1 at 9:34 of the second when Boedker tipped Antoine Vermettes wrister from the right faceoff dot and beat Nashville goaltender Marek Mazanec between the pads. "They had a push in the second," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I thought we were deflecting it pretty well and going pretty well until they scored the goal. They got a little momentum off of that." Kennedy got the Coyotes within a goal at 13:00 of the second when he grabbed a loose puck and beat Mazanec for his first of the season. "We just made some mistakes 1-on-1, missed coverages that ended up in the back of our net three times," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "We had to get ourselves back into the game before we got embarrassed." Weber added an empty-netter with 34.3 seconds remaining. Weber was just attempting to clear the puck from inside the Nashville zone, but his bank shot caromed perfectly off the boards and into the vacated Phoenix goal. Doan did not return to the bench for the start of the third period. The team announced that he would not return to the game due to a lower-body injury. Notes: Predators RW Patric Hornqvist missed the game with an upper-body injury sustained Saturday night. ... Nashville has not allowed a power-play goal in its past five games. ... Phoenix has been outscored 25-15 in the first period this season. Kerry Wood Cubs Jersey .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors. Sammy Sosa Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. https://www.cheapcubs.com/800t-manny-trillo-jersey-cubs.html . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks.Were back with another action-packed episode of The Fantasy Football Club on Friday evening. Max & Merse are joined by former West Ham and Wales midfielder Jack Collison who will be telling us about his eight years with the Hammers, part of the team that won promotion to the Premier League, and what hes doing since retiring from the sport. Former West Ham midfielder Jack Collison has retired due to injury Alsso on the show, former Nottingham Forest winger John Robertson picks his #one2eleven, plus Merse goes to see West Brom manager Tony Pulis at the Hawthorns. Rafael Palmeiro Cubs Jersey. #160; Pulis talks us through his time on the sidelines at the Baggies, who sit comfortably between Chelsea and Everton in the Premier League table.So join us for The Fantasy Football Club on Friday at 6pm on Sky Sports 5 HD. Also See: Martin Tylers stats FA overturn Kouyate red Europe state of play Get £10 free bet ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"