E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
17/10/2019 03:02
Sujet du message:
ATLANTA -- Braves second baseman Dan Ugg
Répondre            

ATLANTA -- Braves second baseman Dan Uggla said he finally realized he could not wait any longer to have Lasik eye surgery and was placed on the 15-day disabled list on Tuesday. Nmd r2 Herren Schweiz . Uggla, hitting only .186 with a National League-leading 146 strikeouts, has battled eye problems throughout the season and has experimented with contact lenses. Uggla said the eye surgery "was a mutual decision." "Obviously, I dont want to go on the DL whatsoever, but at the same time weve got to do whats best for the team right now," he said. "Ive been struggling pretty bad and battling with the contacts and grinding with these things day in and day out. I think the best thing to do it go ahead and so it now." Until Tuesday, Ugglas goal had been to postpone the procedure until the off-season. "They approached me with it today and as much as I wanted to argue and be like You cant do this, at the same time theres got to be production out there on that field and I havent been doing it," Uggla said. "So its tough for me to make an argument when I want to do whats right for this team." Uggla said he expects to have the procedure as soon as possible and miss only two weeks. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said Uggla will have time to adjust before the post-season. The Braves lead the NL East by 14 games. "When this procedure works, and I do say when because of the success rate, we may see a guy who all of a sudden is a new player," Gonzalez said. "So thats encouraging for me." Tyler Pastornicky was recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett and will start at second base in Tuesday nights game against the Phillies. Gonzalez said veteran utility infielder Paul Janish may be used as a late-inning defensive replacement for Pastornicky. Uggla hit .250 in June and has been below .200 every other month this season. His struggles got worse in August, when he had only two hits in 37 at-bats (.054). Despite the low batting average, Uggla ranks second on the team with 21 homers, good for sixth in the National League, and third with 53 RBIs. He ranks fourth in the NL with 62 walks. Braves catcher Brian McCann has gone through similar vision problems. He had his first Lasik surgery in 2007 and had another procedure he called an "enhancement" in 2010. McCann also tried contacts before finally opting for the surgery. McCann, who is Ugglas clubhouse neighbour, said the second baseman "exhausted every avenue" with contacts and different eye drops. "I think this is the best thing for him," McCann said. "I think its going to work." Nmd Schweiz Kaufen . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. Adidas Eqt Schweiz . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/nmd-xr1-outlet.html . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team.RIMOUSKI, Que. - Vincent Dunn had a four-point night with three goals and an assist to lead the Rimouski Oceanic to a 6-4 win over the Gatineau Olympiques in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Tuesday.Alexis Loiseau scored two goals, including one short-handed into an empty net, while Christopher Clapperton also scored for the East Division-leading Oceanic (11-4-1), who found the baack of the net three times in the first 12 minutes of the game. Nmd Billig Kaufen Schweiz. .Louick Marcotte, Alex Dostie, Yakov Trenin, and Alexis Pepin replied for Gatineau (7-6-3).Rimouskis Philippe Desrosiers made 19 saves for the win. Nicolas Lachance started in net for the Olympiques, stopping 2-of-5 shots through 11:48. Anthony Brodeur made 30 saves on 32 attempts the rest of the way. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"