E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
18/10/2019 03:24
Sujet du message:
PARIS - Scuffed balls, scratched balls,
Répondre            

PARIS - Scuffed balls, scratched balls, balls switched mid-game. Terry Mills Pistons Jersey . Ball-doctoring isnt only an issue for the NFL, which is investigating a report that the New England Patriots used underinflated footballs in the AFC championship game while beating the Indianapolis Colts 45-7.A look at dirty tricks in other ball sports:CRICKET: Ball-tampering is so common in cricket that some of the sports most famous names have argued it should be legalized.Spitting sugary saliva on the ball, gouging at its leather covering with fingernails or biting it, picking at its seams, scuffing it with dirt, bottle tops or sandpaper are some of the ploys used by teams over the years to alter the bounce of the ball and flight through the air to make it harder for batsmen to hit.In a 2010 interview with The Associated Press, former Pakistan bowler Sarfraz Nawaz said some cricketers even put glue on their trousers and shirt, and then it goes hard and scuffs the ball when they rub it against their doctored clothes.In a more recent example, South Africas Faf du Plessis was fined half his match fee in 2013 after he was caught on camera rubbing the ball on the zipper of his trouser pocket. The umpires changed the ball and, in an extremely rare punishment, awarded Pakistan five penalty runs.BASEBALL: Nippon Professional Baseball Commissioner Ryozo Kato resigned in 2013 to take responsibility after the Japanese leagues official ball was made to livelier — it would fly farther after being hit — without his knowing. Major League Baseball has outlawed spitballs since 1920, and pitchers have been repeatedly suspended for using pine tar and emery boards to alter the ball.TENNIS: At the 2013 Madrid Open, Anabel Medina Garrigues was filmed furiously scuffing new balls by rubbing them hard one after the other against her racket strings, apparently to make them slower and take some sting out of the game of opponent Serena Williams.Williams won the match. Asked again this week about the incident, Williams said she didnt realize at the time what the Spaniard was doing. At the end of the day, whether the ball was fluffy or slow or fast, (the result) I think really depended on what I was able to do and how I was able to play.In a statement, the WTA said: Had the umpire witnessed the scuffing of the balls, the umpire would have instructed the player to stop.If the player did not stop, it could have led to a code violation, the WTA added.RUGBY: At the 2011 World Cup, England suspended two coaches for illegally switching balls during a 67-3 victory against Romania.Englands kicker, Jonny Wilkinson, was unhappy with what he felt were substandard match balls. England got into such a fret about his kicking problems that two support coaches swapped balls for two of Wilkinsons place kicks after tries were scored. The coaches were subsequently banned for one match each. Unless it is damaged, the ball used to score a try must also be used for the subsequent kick for two extra points.In his autobiography, Wilkinson claimed the match balls veered right.The organizers claim that all the balls are the same, but theyre not, Wilkinson said. Its not exactly surprising that I wouldnt want a ball that flies miles from where its supposed to.OTHER SPORTS: Badmintons code of conduct bars players from deliberately tampering with the shuttle to affect its flight or speed.In table tennis, players have tampered with their rackets to get more grip, spin and speed on the ball, applying banned racket-enhancing substances that go by various names — speed glue, booster or tuner.In Premier League soccer, supplier Nike provides each team with 120 match balls for each season. One ball is used per game and match officials check before kickoff that it is correctly inflated. Players can ask the referee to look at the ball and have it replaced if they believe it is incorrectly inflated. Jose Calderon Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Jameer Nelson Pistons Jersey . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. https://www.pistonsrookiesshop.com/Tim-Frazier-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States.CLEVELAND -- Four years after their messy breakup, the Cavaliers and LeBron James are at least talking about a reunion. Cavs officials met with James agent, Rich Paul, this week about the free-agent superstars possible return. The sides visited as James continued his family vacation, a person with knowledge of the details told The Associated Press on Thursday night. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the talks. It was not immediately clear if owner Dan Gilbert was at the meeting. James recently opted out of the final two years of his contract in Miami. The two-time NBA champion has gone to four straight finals with the Heat. However, after the team was throttled by San Antonio in this years finals, James said he would weigh his options this summer. One of them could be re-signing with the Cavs, the team he spent seven seasons with before leaving in 2010 to join forces with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in South Florida. Wade and Bosh also opted out of their deals with Heat, raising speculation the "Big Three" could be headed in different directions. James decision to leave Cleveland -- Thursday was the four-year anniversary of the teams last pitch to him -- prompted Gilbert to condemn him in a scathing letter to Cavs fans. The owner also told The AP he felt James had quit during games in the playoffs. ESPN has reported that Paul also met with representatives for the Phoenix Suns, Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks. A photo of Mavericks owner Mark Cuban in Cleveland circulated on Twitter, though he said he was there for a commitment for his TV show, "Shark Tank." While James has been out of the country with his wife, Savannah, and their two sons, Paul has been working on the four-time MVPs future. Unlike four years ago, when teams flocked to Cleveland to make presentations to woo James, the courtship of him this time has been low key and rather business-like. The Cavs have waited patiently for their chance to try and convince the Akron, Ohio, native to come home. In the past few weeks, the Cavs have hired new coach David Blatt, selected Kansas swingman Andrew Wiggins with the No. 1 overall pick and gotten All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving to agree to a five-year, $90 million contract extension. Now, theyre working on bringing back James, who has never ruled out the possibility of a return. Allen Iverson Jersey. Two years ago, James was asked if he could ever see himself playing for the Cavs again. "I dont know. I think it would be great," he said. "It would be fun to play in front of these fans again. I had a lot fun times in my seven years here. You cant predict the future and hopefully I continue to stay healthy. Im here as a Miami Heat player, and Im happy where I am now, but I dont rule that out in no sense. "And if I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me." Cleveland fans, most of them anyway, have gotten over James infamous "Decision," when he announced he was leaving on a nationally televised special. He was booed mercilessly in his first games back with the Heat, but in recent years he has been received more favourably. Maybe thats because the Cavs havent been to the playoffs since he left and Clevelanders know he might be the only chance they have to see a championship in their lifetimes. Cleveland hasnt won a title in any of the major sports since 1964. If he were to come back, James could repair the damage he did to his image when he left. But that remains a big if. In having Paul meet with other teams, James could simply be putting on pressure for the Heat to upgrade their roster. Miami has been pursuing free agents and Yahoo Sports reported team president Pat Riley and coach Erik Spoelstra met in Los Angeles with Lakers free agent Pau Gasol. The Heat could have trouble surrounding James with enough talent if the reports he will only accept a maximum contract are accurate. James is scheduled to be in Las Vegas next week to host a basketball camp, and then is expected to attend the World Cup in Brazil. In order for James to play again in Cleveland, he and Gilbert would have to have some sort of reconciliation. Gilberts letter -- famously typed in comic sans font -- was a blistering attack on James, who had carried the Cavs to the NBA Finals in 2007 but failed to deliver on his promise of a championship. Gilbert had guaranteed the Cavs would win a title before James, but later regretted the prediction. "Looking back now, that probably was not the most brilliant thing Ive ever done in my life," Gilbert said. He and James may get a second chance together. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"