E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
18/10/2019 03:39
Sujet du message:
DALLAS -- Former Dallas Cowboys tackle J
Répondre            

DALLAS -- Former Dallas Cowboys tackle Josh Brent was released from jail on Sunday following his conviction for a drunken car crash that killed his friend and teammate, Jerry Brown, the Dallas County sheriffs office said. Fake NHL Jerseys . The 26-year-old Brent was convicted in January of intoxication manslaughter for the December 2012 crash that killed Jerry Brown, a Cowboys practice squad player. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years probation. It was not immediately clear whether he would be required to report to a rehab facility to complete his six-month sentence, which was expected to end in July. Brent crashed his Mercedes sedan on a suburban Dallas highway on the way back from a nightclub. Brown was in the passengers seat. Witnesses recalled seeing Brent trying to pull Brown from the wreckage of the vehicle. Tests later showed Brent to have a blood-alcohol level of 0.18 per cent, more than twice the legal limit for drivers in Texas. Brent faced up to 20 years in prison for intoxication manslaughter, and prosecutors pressed hard for prison time, saying his case would send a message to other would-be drunken drivers. But Browns mother, Stacey Jackson, testified she had forgiven Brent and that "you cant go on in life holding a grudge." Brent and Brown were college teammates at the University of Illinois and roommates in Texas, where Brown was a practice squad linebacker for the Cowboys. Brent was a defensive tackle for the Cowboys. He retired from the NFL months before his January trial, though he could attempt to be reinstated now that he has been released. Its unclear whether the NFL will suspend him before he can play again. At least one Cowboys player, linebacker Sean Lee, attended part of Brents trial, and owner Jerry Jones has said he is supportive of Brent. Fake Baseball Jerseys . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. Fake Jerseys For Sale . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/ . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday.PRETORIA, South Africa - Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp argued fiercely in the turbulent weeks before he killed her, and the athletes girlfriend told him she was sometimes scared by his behaviour, which included jealous outbursts in front of other people, according to phone messages revealed at the Olympians murder trial on Monday. "Im scared of u sometimes and how u snap at me and of how u will react to me," Reeva Steenkamp texted Pistorius, in a message read out in court by police Capt. Francois Moller. In another message, Steenkamp wrote to the double-amputee runner: "I cant be attacked by outsiders for dating u AND be attacked by you, the one person I deserve protection from." The messages suggested both lovers were experiencing emotional insecurity, though the exchanges revealed in court reflected prosecutors efforts to portray Pistorius as an aggressor with a short fuse, matching earlier testimony from a former girlfriend who had said he sometimes shouted at her. In one message, the runner indicated Steenkamp had not told him the full story about smoking "weed," or using drugs, while she defended past conduct with the declaration: "I wasnt a stripper or a ho," a slang term for prostitute. The court adjourned with Moller expected to return to the witness box on Tuesday. He has not yet revealed if police recovered any phone messages or communications from the night of the killing on Feb. 14, 2013. Moller said that from Steenkamps phone he obtained more than 1,000 exchanges with Pistorius on WhatsApp and other phone messaging applications. Moller said he received as evidence two BlackBerry phones, two iPhones, two iPads and a Mac computer from Pistorius house the day after the shooting death of Steenkamp. The data on Steenkamps phone would print to more than 35,000 pages, said Moller. Of the fraction of exchanges between the couple, he said that about 90 per cent were what he called normal and "loving" exchanges. In Steenkamps message about being scared of the athlete, she also added: "You make me happy 90% of the time and I think we are amazing together." She goes on to talk about Pistorius snapping at her about chewing gum and talking in an accent, and then writes: "I just want to love and be loved. Be happy and make someone SO happy. Maybe we cant do that for each other. Cos right now I know u arent happpy and I am certainly very unhappy and sad. Fake NBA Jerseys. " The long message was sent after the two attended a friends engagement party and apparently left early because she said he got upset and jealous. As Moller read the message, Pistorius, who had been looking at a book of the compiled messages, closed his eyes. Tears fell to his lap. He wiped his eyes with a handkerchief and regained the composure he held through most of the day. The runner apologized for his behaviour in replies to Steenkamps message, according to the testimony. Moller also read messages exchanged after a shooting incident at Tashas restaurant in Johannesburg about a month before the fatal shooting. Boxer Kevin Lerena and Darren Fresco, a onetime friend of Pistorius, testified that the Olympian asked Fresco to take the blame for a shot that went off after the loaded gun was passed to Pistorius under the table. In the phone message exchange, the 27-year-old runner explained to 29-year-old Steenkamp: "Angel, please dont say a thing to anyone ... the guys promised not to say a thing," he wrote. She then replied: "I have no idea what youre talking about ;)" Pistorius has pleaded not guilty to a firearms charge related to that episode. Earlier Monday a neighbour testified that she heard gunshots as well as screams from both a man and a woman on the night that Pistorius fatally shot Steenkamp. Anette Stipps testimony matched some evidence given by other witnesses who said they also heard a woman screaming around the time that Pistorius killed Steenkamp before dawn on Valentines Day last year. According to Pistorius, he thought Steenkamp was in bed when he fired his 9 mm pistol. He did not describe any woman screaming. The defence has countered that neighbours actually heard Pistorius screaming in a high-pitched voice after he shot Steenkamp. Pistorius has said he shot his girlfriend by mistake through a locked toilet door, thinking she was an intruder in his home. Stipp said she heard what she thought were gunshots on the night of the shooting, and then heard the "terrified, terrified" screams of a woman. Stipp recalled looking out from a balcony at two houses with lights on in the gated estate where her family and Pistorius lived. "There was definitely a female screaming for quite a period," Anette Stipp said. She said she also heard a mans voice. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"