E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
21/10/2019 02:58
Sujet du message:
PARIS - Wimbledon champion Andy Murray a
Répondre            

PARIS - Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and last years French Open runner-up David Ferrer were a pair of opening-round winners Tuesday at Roland Garros. New York Mets Shirts . The seventh-seeded Murray got past Kazakhstans Andrey Golubev 6-1, 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, while the fifth-seeded Ferrer cruised to a 6-4, 6-3, 6-1 victory over Dutchman Igor Sijsling. The 2011 French Open semifinalist Murray missed last years Parisian major due to an injury. Ferrer reached his first Grand Slam final last year in Paris, doing so without dropping a set, then was simply outclassed by countrymate Rafael Nadal in a 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 rout. Meanwhile, towering Croat Ivo Karlovic, fresh off his runner-up finish in Dusseldorf, surprised 11th-seeded rising Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, 6-4, 7-5, 7-6 (7-4). The big-serving, 6-foot-10 Karlovic had won just two matches in eight previous appearances at Roland Garros. Dimitrov hadnt been past the third round in any of his three previous visits to the French capital, but had reached his first career Grand Slam quarterfinal earlier this year at the Australian Open. He also won a French Open tune-up last month in Bucharest and reached the semifinals at the Italian Masters, beating Karlovic in the second round in Rome. "It was a very tough task for me today, especially if everything was going his way," Dimitrov said. "I just couldnt find the rhythm, and I couldnt convert any of the little opportunities that I had in the match. So its something to obviously learn from, but in a way was one of those days that you cant control anything. It happens." Twelfth-seeded French star Richard Gasquet rolled past enigmatic Aussie Bernard Tomic, 6-2, 6-1, 7-5, while oft-injured one-time world No. 2 Tommy Haas, seeded 16th in Paris, was leading Estonian Jurgen Zopp 5-2 in the first set when the 36-year-old German retired with a right shoulder problem. Meanwhile, 19th-seeded South African Kevin Anderson got past Frenchman Stephane Robert, 7-5, 6-3, 6-4; American Jack Sock was leading 21st-seeded Nicolas Almagro 5-0 in the first set when the Spaniard retired with an injury; 23rd-seeded Frenchman Gael Monfils grounded Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-2, 4-6, 6-4, 6-2; and 24th-seeded Spaniard Fernando Verdasco held off Frenchman Michael Llodra 6-2, 7-6 (7-4), 7-6 (7-3) on Day 3. The 34-year-old left-hander Llodra was appearing in his final French Open singles match and was honored with an on-court celebration on Court 1. Germanys Philipp Kohlschreiber, who beat Karlovic for the title in Dusseldorf on Saturday and is seeded 28th in Paris, thumped Spains Pere Riba, 7-5, 6-4, 6-1, and 32nd-seeded Italian Andreas Seppi also eased past Colombias Santiago Giraldo in three sets on Tuesday. Former world No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt lost in the first round at the French for a third straight year, as Argentine Carlos Berlocq grounded the two-time Grand Slam champ, 3-6, 6-2, 6-1, 6-4. Hewitt hasnt reached a French Open quarterfinal since 2004. Several other men advanced to the second round, including Argentine Juan Monaco, Uzbekistans Denis Istomin, Aussie Marinko Matosevic and Frenchman Axel Michon, who outlasted American Bradley Klahn, 6-1, 6-7 (4-7), 5-7, 6-1, 6-4, in 3 hours, 43 minutes. New York Mets Pro Shop . Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games. Wholesale Mets Jerseys .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract. https://www.cheapmetsjerseys.us/ . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. After five seasons of winning either four or five games a season, the Browns figure to be better in 2013, but not much. This is a team with a good coaching staff and a more talented roster, but in a very toughh division that likely wont see them back over . Cheap Mets Jerseys. 500 or anywhere close to the playoffs. Go to TSN.ca/NFL to read more on the Cleveland Browns and for full previews of all 32 NFL teams. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"