E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
21/10/2019 03:25
Sujet du message:
LONDON - Erik Lamela broke his 25-game P
Répondre            

LONDON - Erik Lamela broke his 25-game Premier League goal drought to seal Tottenhams 2-1 victory over Burnley at White Hart Lane on Saturday. Pau Gasol Bucks Jersey .The Argentina winger fired home from 25 yards (meters) in the 35th minute to atone for gifting Burnley the platform for Ashley Barnes well-struck equalizer eight minutes earlier.Harry Kane headed Tottenham into the lead in the 21st before Barnes levelled, with George Boyd latching onto Lamelas misplaced pass in the build-up.Lamela shook off that error to dart in from the right flank, tee himself up and convert a long-range blast to end his dismal run without a league goal.Burnley dropped back into the relegation zone, while Tottenham provisionally moved up a place to sixth.Barnes 20-yard blast was every bit as smartly-taken as Lamelas impressive strike but Sean Dyches side was unable to offer any response after Tottenham regained the lead, with the hosts in charge of the goalless second half.Earlier, Tottenhams quicker thinking caught the Clarets cold for the games opening goal, Kane starting and finishing a smart move.The Spurs striker pounced on Kieran Trippiers handball to slide a quick free kick into the onrushing Nacer Chadli. He fired a left-wing cross straight back to Kane who flicked his calm header home.Just when Spurs were appearing to wrestle full control however, Burnley struck back.Lamela lost possession cheaply in midfield, Boyd found Barnes and the forward blasted a fine long-range strike past goalkeeper Hugo Lloris. Pau Gasol Jersey . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/Frank-Mason-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Kurt Busch is confident he is in line for his best NASCAR season ever despite a domestic violence case that could keep him off the track.Busch said Tuesday at NASCARs annual media tour he is eager for a resolution to the highly-publicized case involving ex-girlfriend Patricia Driscoll, who claims Busch assaulted her in his motorhome at Dover International Speedway last September.Driscoll claims Busch slammed her head into a wall three times.Busch has steadfastly denied the allegations, repeating again Tuesday its a matter of seeing through things and understanding truth. He has not been charged by authorities, but the Delaware Attorney Generals office still has the investigation.Busch wouldnt say if hes heard from NASCAR about a possible suspension.We are waiting on the investigation to find a conclusion, Busch said.A court ruling on Driscolls request for a no-contact order is expected any day.Busch said in the meantime, his focus is on the upcoming Daytona 500 and winning the second straight Sprint Cup championship for Stewart-Haas Racing.I feel like 2015 can be the best year that I have ever had with the situation with (crew chief) Tony Gibson and being the second year with the team, Busch said. My years of experience with teams in the second year have always produced the best result.He said he doesnt feel the domestic violence case will be a distraction for him or his teammates.The team has done a great job of preparing the No. 41 cars, Busch said. That is where we cant let the distraction on the outside steer us from where the focus needs to be — and thats running well at Daytona trying to win the 500.Busch appeared in court Jan. 14 over Driscolls request for a no-contact order, where he claimed she is a trained assassin who was dispatched on covert missions around the world. Busch also testified his ex-girlfriend told him she was a mercenary who killed people for a living. He said she showed him picttures of bodies with gunshot wounds and once saw her in a blood-stained dress. Frank Mason Bucks Jersey. He didnt back off from the claims on Tuesday.What I said, I was under oath, Busch said.Whether Busch is allowed to race this season will likely depend on the outcome of the case. Gene Haas, who hand-picked Busch to drive a car sponsored by Haas, said he believes Buschs testimony and that he will be exonerated. Haas said he hasnt considered suspending his driver.Domestic violence is very serious, but at the same time I do believe in due process, Haas said. At the same time I feel there can be abuses to the system, too.Driscoll has claimed that Busch abuses alcohol and suffers from depression. He denied it and pointed to his performance in the Indianapolis 500 last May, when he ran both the IndyCar race and NASCARs Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, as proof that he has no issues.Obviously it would be difficult to have all of these symptoms and to race at the top levels and finish sixth in the Indy 500 and things like that, Busch said.Haas said he has seen no evidence of Busch having any problems with alcohol or depression.Every time I have been with Kurt Busch at dinner I have never seen him drink, Haas said. On race weekends when Im having a beer, he is having water. I never saw that personally, so I think he is a stable person — and fun person to be around. Those characterizations I dont believe are true.Haas said he doesnt have a backup driver lined up in case Busch is suspended.We will have to address that if we need to. At the moment we are optimistic and were staying with that, Haas said.Busch said he has leaned on his friends at Stewart-Haas Racing to get through the off-track incident, including teammate and co-owner Tony Stewart.Its nice to know that people can see through and understand the actual specifics and truth the environment, Busch said.___Associated Press Writer Randall Chase contributed to this report. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"