E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
22/10/2019 02:48
Sujet du message:
CLEVELAND -- For eight seasons, DQwell J
Répondre            

CLEVELAND -- For eight seasons, DQwell Jackson did everything for the Browns. Muggsy Bogues Jersey . He overcame serious injuries to play at a high level. He led the team tackles. He became a locker room leader, showing the way for younger players. And, he did it all without complaint despite almost constant losing and change in Cleveland. Jacksons run ended Wednesday. The Browns released the veteran linebacker, cutting ties with one of their most popular players due a $4.1 million roster bonus next month. The 31-year-old Jackson, who made 96 starts in eight seasons with the Browns, is now a free agent and can sign with any team. Jacksons agents and Clevelands revamped front office tried to restructure his contract, but couldnt come to terms and decided to part ways. "We had positive discussion with DQwell and his agent over the last several days, and we came to the mutual agreement to go in different directions," said Browns general manager Ray Farmer, who was promoted into that role last month and had to make a tough decision on Jackson. "DQwell is the epitome of class, leadership and professionalism. Every day of his NFL career, DQwell has been a solid representative of the Browns and the city of Cleveland, both between the lines on Sundays and off the field in our area community. "We wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavours." Jackson overcame two serious chest injuries earlier in his career. He missed most of two seasons, but recovered and was a mainstay on Clevelands defence despite playing under four head coaches and four defensive co-ordinators. He signed a five-year, $42.5 million contract extension last year through 2016. The deal, which included $19 million in guarantees and bonuses, would have paid Jackson $3.93 million this season. He was set to make $7.73 million and $7 million the next two seasons. However, the Browns looked at his age and increasing salary, and although theyve got room under the salary cap, decided to make the change. The team wants to get younger, stronger and faster in its linebacking corps and Jackson no longer fit into their plans. Near the end of last season, Jackson said he would be "shocked" if he didnt come back. But now that the day has arrived, he can get a fresh start elsewhere. He thanked the Browns and their fans in a statement. "To the people of Cleveland and Browns fans everywhere: Eight years ago I began a journey that blessed me with the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful organization and community," Jackson said. "I want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for opening your arms and hearts to my family and me, and for making Cleveland an easy place to love and call home. Its been an honour playing in front of you. I also would like to thank the Browns players, coaches and staff for their tireless work and commitment. "From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all and will always carry you with me. For opening your arms and hearts to my family and me, and for making Cleveland an easy place to love and call home. Its been an honour playing in front of you." Muggsy Bogues Hornets Jersey . The win puts the final playoff berth in Group A in question. If the Czechs beat Slovakia on Tuesday, they will go through. If they lose, Germany will get the last quarter-final berth. Terry Rozier Hornets Jersey . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Marvin-Williams-City-Edition-Jersey/ .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games.Florham Park, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Jets wide receiver Percy Harvin is officially questionable for Sundays game against the Tennessee Titans, but the dynamic playmaker expects to be out there. Harvin missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday with an ankle injury but participated on a limited basis Friday. I should be ready to roll, Harvin told reporters following Fridays practice. I practiced, I felt fine. I should be on the field. The oft-injured Harvin, whho was acquired in a trade from Seattle in October, is yet to miss a game this season. Jalen McDaniels Hornets Jersey. Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson was limited most of the week with a toe injury and is doubtful to take the field Sunday. Safety Antonio Allen (hand) is questionable, while running back Chris Johnson (knee), tight end Jace Amaro (concussion), guard Willie Colon (knee), linebacker Trevor Reiley (concussion) and kicker Nick Folk (hip) are expected to play. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"