E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
22/10/2019 02:51
Sujet du message:
majors this season. NOTES: Tulowitzki wa
Répondre            

EVANSTON, Ill. Patty Mills Spurs Jersey . -- Gary Harris sees the wins piling up for No. 4 Michigan State. What he doesnt see is a finished product. The Spartans hardly looked like one against Northwestern on Wednesday night. They still prevailed 54-40, with Harris scoring 14 points to lead them to their ninth straight victory. "We know that we werent playing as well as we can offensively," Harris said. "We had to do something defensively to kind of get us going. Get stops and get the lead. Thats what we did. Thats how we pulled away from them." The preseason favourite to win the Big Ten, the Spartans (16-1, 5-0) continue to roll along, although it was hardly an easy night for them. They overcame a sluggish start and pulled away down the stretch even though they struggled in a big way from the outside. They were 2 of 16 on 3-pointers with six airballs, by coach Tom Izzos count. Harris missed all six from long range and Keith Appling was 0 for 3. Harris did have four steals, and Appling managed to score 11 points. Branden Dawson, fighting an illness, had 11 rebounds and three blocks, and the Spartans came away with the win even though they were missing one of their top players in Adreian Payne. The 6-foot-10 forward sat out his second straight game because of a sprained right foot and will have more X-rays on Friday. "Frustrating for him," Izzo said. "Although I have to admit he actually had better suggestions on the bench than he had in the games. I appreciated him as an assistant. I thought he did a good job in the huddles, and sometimes guys grow when they dont play. They appreciate playing." Izzo said Payne spoke in the locker room afterward. "That kids grown up so much. Its been a good year for him," Izzo added. Its been a great one for Michigan State, too, even if this game was a bit ugly. Tre Demps did his best to keep Northwestern (8-10, 1-4) in the game, scoring 10 of his 12 points in the second half. But leading scorer Drew Crawford never got going. He managed just six points with Denzel Valentine guarding him most of the game. Point guard Dave Sobolewski missed his second straight game because of a concussion, and the Wildcats came up short after beating then-No. 23 Illinois on Sunday night to give new coach Chris Collins his first Big Ten victory. They havent knocked off a top-five team since they took out fourth-ranked Michigan State on Jan. 27, 1979. But Izzo insisted Collins has them on the right path, even if its been a bumpy one. The Wildcats are moving to a more free flowing offence after running the Princeton set under former coach Bill Carmody, and it hasnt been the easiest adjustment. But they see the progress even though theyve failed to hit the 50-point mark the past two games. "Were really on the verge of something good," Crawford said. Coming off back-to-back overtime wins against Ohio State and Minnesota, Michigan State probably could have used a breather. The problem was, the Spartans had trouble sustaining a run. They looked as though they were poised to put this one away after Travis Trice nailed a 3 and Matt Costello scooped in a reverse layup to make it 40-31 with 11:36 remaining. But Demps answered with a basket for Northwestern. It was 44-37 when Alex Gauna banked in a shot to start a six-point spurt that gave the Spartans a double-digit lead. Harris hit two free throws and stripped Demps, leading to two more foul shots for Appling that made it 50-37 with 4:59 left, and the Spartans hung on from there. "(Northwestern) got loose balls," Izzo said. "They did the things theyve got to do. Its a sign of a good young team thats playing hard. Its the sign of a good coach whos getting them to play hard. I think theres a lot of positive things here. We have a good team. Were not playing real good right now." Pau Gasol Spurs Jersey . The alleged sexual assault is believed to have happened over the weekend of Feb. 1, when the hockey team was in Thunder Bay for two games against Lakehead University. The criminal investigation branch of the Thunder Bay Police Service is leading the investigation with help from Ottawa police. DeMarre Carroll Jersey . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. https://www.spurslockerroom.com/Luka-Samanic-City-Edition-Jersey/ .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins will try to complete a sweep of the Washington Capitals when the clubs cap a quick home-and-home series Tuesday night in the Steel City.DENVER -- Dee Gordon got his team off to a quick start. The rest of the Los Angeles Dodgers followed his lead. Gordon tripled twice among his three hits and drove in three runs as the Dodgers beat Colorado 7-2 on Friday night, handing the Rockies their eighth straight defeat. The three RBIs were a career high for Gordon, who also stole his major league-leading 36th base while tying a career best for hits in a game. "It was just fun getting on base," Gordon said. "Thats it, getting on base, giving us a chance to win." Gordon became the fifth major leaguer to have two triples in a game this season and the first Dodgers player to accomplish the feat since Rafael Furcal did it Sept. 28, 2010, also at Coors Field. Hanley Ramirez had two hits and stole two bases, and Justin Turner also had two of Los Angeles 12 hits. "Our at-bats were good. Dee got us going early," manager Don Mattingly said. "This is a pretty good offensive field. Its good for everybody." The Dodgers had lost six of eight but got healthy against the struggling Rockies. Hyun-Jin Ryu cruised through the first five innings before Drew Stubbs hit a solo homer with one out in the sixth. Ryu (7-2) allowed two runs and eight hits over six innings in winning his fourth straight start. "I could tell right away why a lot of pitchers dont like throwing here," Ryu said. "It was a difficult outing out there. All aspects of gripping the ball was tough today. I just tried to keep the ball low the entire game." Stubbs and Troy Tulowitzki had two hits each for the slumping Rockies, who lost again in starter Eddie Butlers major league debut. Butler was impressive at times, touching 96 mph with his fastball and getting ahead of batters early by staying around the plate. "Opposing hitters were firing early because he was around the zone," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes got the ability to be efficient and get quick outs." Colorado had hoped Butler (0-1) could stop the slide, but he struggled riight from the start. Rudy Gay Spurs Jersey. Gordon ripped Butlers second major league pitch down the right-field line for a leadoff triple and scored on a groundout by Ramirez. Drew Buteras RBI double in the second made it 2-0. Butler then settled down until the fifth, when the Dodgers stretched the lead. After Ryu led off with a double, Gordon tripled again and Ramirez singled to make it 4-0. "Its easy when you have a guy like Dee who can get into scoring position," Ramirez said. "Hes just trying to make it easy for us. I just want to win, I dont care about anything else." Gordon made it 6-0 in the sixth with a two-run single off Butler, who left after issuing a one-out walk to Ramirez. Butler, called up from Double-A Tulsa to take lefty Franklin Morales spot in the rotation, allowed six runs and 10 hits in 5 1-3 innings and learned how tough big league hitters are. "You cant pitch over the middle of the plate. Obviously, Gordon got me pretty good today," Butler said. "Ill just pull different things out of it to learn from." The Rockies didnt generate much against Ryu before the sixth. Their first two batters reached in the fourth but Ryu retired the next three to keep Colorado off the scoreboard. Stubbs fourth homer made it 6-1. Michael McKenry doubled and Charlie Culberson followed with a triple to make it 6-2. Ryu got pinch-hitter Brandon Barnes to fly out to end the inning. Yasiel Puig singled and scored in the ninth to extend his streak of reaching base to 37 consecutive games. That ties Torontos Jose Bautista for the longest in the majors this season. NOTES: Tulowitzki was ejected in the ninth by plate umpire Dan Iassogna for arguing balls and strikes. ... The Dodgers selected the contract of infielder Miguel Rojas from Triple-A Albuquerque and optioned infielder Erisbel Arruebarrena to the Isotopes. Rojas replaced Ramirez at shortstop in the eighth and made an error on his first chance. ... Rockies OF Michael Cuddyer was out of the lineup with a sore left shoulder. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"