E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
22/10/2019 03:26
Sujet du message:
ust the continuation of the development
Répondre            

KAMLOOPS, B. Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys .C. -- Kevin Glenn was all set to be the Ottawa Redblacks first starting quarterback. The team selected him first overall in the expansion draft to stock the CFLs ninth franchise, and following years of uncertainty he was preparing to once again be an undisputed No. 1 pivot. Then almost overnight, circumstances changed dramatically. The Hamilton Tiger-Cats released veteran quarterback Henry Burris -- who led them to last years Grey Cup -- at the end of January after signing Zach Collaros to be their new starter, creating an opportunity the Redblacks felt they couldnt pass up. Ottawa signed Burris to a three-year contract a few days later to be the face of the franchise -- a move that Glenn met with a trade demand, one that was finally granted last month at the draft when the Redblacks dealt him to the B.C. Lions. Now at training camp with his new team and happy to be wanted, theres still a tinge of bitterness in Glenns voice when talk turns to the way things played out in the nations capital. "Everybody knows the situation in Ottawa," the 34-year-old said this week. "I was kind of blindsided into what was going on because, not getting into everything ... they knew that I wanted to be the guy in order to be in Ottawa." He said the Redblacks didnt notify him they intended to sign Burris, simply adding: "I got it in the news the same day that it actually happened." Glenn wouldnt speculate on how things would have played out if Ottawa had let him know what they were thinking prior to the move, but hes comfortable with his new teammates and eager to contribute. "To me, its just a better situation than it was in Ottawa. Im just being honest, from top to bottom," he said. "It is it what it is. You dont worry about that kind of stuff. You sit back and you let everything else take care of itself. You only handle what you can handle." He points to a roster filled with players who won a championship three years ago as why he was willing to be the No. 2 quarterback behind Travis Lulay in B.C., something he wasnt able to accept with the Redblacks. "This is not any knock towards the Ottawa franchise or the league or the fans in Ottawa or anything," said Glenn. "Youre dealing with an expansion team versus a team (with) a lot guys who actually won the Grey Cup in 2011." Glenn could have eventually been given a shot behind Burris, who turns 39 on Wednesday, but theres a chance he might start the Lions season opener as Lulay continues to recover from off-season shoulder surgery. "Its more opportunity. Im going to be honest," he said. "I think thats one of the reasons why B.C. made the trade -- just to say we can get another quality guy. "I think the biggest thing for us is we have two guys who can win games." Lions head coach Mike Benevides said the team was desperate to add experienced depth at quarterback and it just worked out that Glenns situation changed at the right time. "I cant overstate how important it was to get Kevin," said Benevides. "When you take a look at where Travis is, we know were going to need all of training camp to get him where we need to get him to. When you take a look at Kevin, what Ive seen thus far (is) an outstanding teammate, a pro thats been around 14 years." Glenn led the Calgary Stampeders to the 2012 Grey Cup game and has thrown for 39,418 yards and 222 touchdowns against 151 interceptions over his career while completing 62 per cent of his passes. "Hes thrilled to be here. He wanted to change. He got the change that he wanted, and for us now he gets to explore a lot of our offence," said Benevides. "Its a good marriage and I think hell be able to play at a moments notice." First-year Lions offensive co-ordinator Khari Jones, who has both played with and coached Glenn in the past, said it was critical to add a viable second option under centre after B.C. lost backup Thomas DeMarco in the expansion draft. "In this league right now you can never have too many quality quarterbacks," said Jones. "Its a tough league. Its a tough league to play 18 games and you want to have the opportunity when your starter might not be in there to have someone whos a starter in his own right to come in and play good football and help you win games." Although they both want to be on the field when B.C. opens its regular-season schedule later this month, Glenn and Lulay have already struck up a good working relationship, even making the four-hour drive from the Vancouver area up to Thompson Rivers University for training camp together in the same car. "Hes welcomed me with open arms (even though) were two guys fighting for the same position," said Glenn. "That right there, hands down I have respect for you. Were not even talking about stuff on the football field and how you play, but just the person that he is." Lulay said he watched Glenn from afar as an opponent and was impressed by how he dealt with platoon situations in Hamilton and Calgary in recent years. "He was always a guy I thought pretty highly of. Hes been a consistent guy and been able to play at a high level. Hes been in a lot of different situations," said Lulay. "Being able to overcome that and focus on being able to go out and play and playing well, that built a lot of respect from your peer group. "Knowing that hes a guy whos seen the highs, hes seen the lows of playing the position in the league, that just builds a lot respect before I even had known him. It helps us break that trust barrier a little quicker." Glenns ability to work in a number of different scenarios has also taken some of the pressure off Lulay to rush back from injury for a team that will be feeling the heat to perform in the tough West Division as Grey Cup hosts. "One of the things about being injured is you feel like youre letting your teammates down by not being able to be out there with them," said Lulay. "Having a guy you can trust to lead the team is really important. "A guy that plays 14 years in this league, that doesnt happen by accident." Brandon Knight Rockets Jersey . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. Isaiah Hartenstein Rockets Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Austin-Rivers-City-Edition-Jersey/ .com) - Bradley Beal deposited a season-high 33 points and John Wall posted another double-double as the Washington Wizards went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets, 104-103.PHILADELPHIA -- Trade talk mostly fizzled at the NHL draft. "It just seemed to me there were a lot of phone calls, a lot of talking, people interested, but nothing really happened," Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray said. Aside from Ryan Kesler getting dealt before proceedings got underway and then James Neal a few hours later, the weekend passed without much major action. One small trade -- the Calgary Flames getting Brandon Bollig from the Chicago Blackhawks for a third-round pick -- looked like a preview of many more to come as cap-strapped teams try to get under the US$69 million ceiling set for next season. "Its a puzzle to put together and try to make all the numbers work," Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman said Saturday. "Thats clearly the biggest factor youre faced with when you have salary cap being what it is. Youre going to have some tough decisions. Were not the only team thats in that position. There will be other teams that face the same things." Without naming names, Bowman was describing the plight of the Boston Bruins and Philadelphia Flyers, along with his Blackhawks, who almost certainly have to make sacrifices just to be cap-compliant. In the Bruins case, it might mean saying goodbye to Jarome Iginla, a 61-point player and a major piece of their Presidents Trophy-winning season. "If we cant sign Jarome, were going to find a good player at that position," Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli said Friday night. "We feel all our young guys and our current players are going to get better." Its unclear what else the Bruins might have to do with forwards Reilly Smith, Jordan Caron and Justin Florek and defenceman Torrey Krug and Matt Bartkowski needing new deals as restricted free agents. According to CapGeek, Boston has just over $1.6 million to spend. The Flyers, technically over the cap by a couple hundred thousand dollars, have some room with defenceman Chris Pronger bound for long-term injured reserve. But theyre still reportedly shopping Vincent Lecavalier to rid themselves of at least part of his $4.5 million cap hit for the next four seasons. Chicago managed to part with Bolligs $1.25-million cap hit but might have to clear more salary to fiill out the roster. Charles Barkley Rockets Jersey. Enter the likes of the Flames, Edmonton Oilers and Buffalo Sabres, teams with salary-cap space to take on salary. Oilers GM Craig MacTavish knows players wont be given away, but talent should be available. "Were in a pretty enviable position to be able to take on some of those contracts," MacTavish said Friday night. "Those are really the style of deals that weve looked to make over the last little while where we give up a few assets, take the contract and the cap space, so well be trying to do some of that." That was part of what went into the Flames trading for Bollig, who just signed a contract extension in March. When the cap was set at $69 million, it was at least $1 million, if not more, less than GMs were hoping for. "Weve been looking at situations with the cap where people that may have difficulty or be in a situation where they had to move money," Flames GM Brad Treliving said. Sabres GM Tim Murray implied that hed be willing to accept expensive contracts, but only if he gets an asset like a draft pick in return. "I tried to make a big trade today, a unique trade," Murray said Saturday. "I said, We got to do like the NBA. So I went to a team and said, You trade me your first pick from yesterday. He didnt want to be the first guy to do that. So Im not sure I did, either. But I thought it was a good idea." There could be a market for those NBA-style deals if GMs determine the cap space gained is worth it. More likely, teams up against the $69 million limit will be getting partial value on current players to clear room to manoeuvre when unrestricted free agency opens Tuesday. Plenty of money will get handed out then, and the teams that dont have the space to do it will be forced to rely on younger players to fill the void. Bowman, who has gone through this during two Stanley Cup runs, called it just the continuation of the development cycle. "Its a constant process of finding guys who will be able to fill those roles," he said. "Its a never-ending game. Thats the state of the game today. But you have to find players, whether theyre free agents or like today draft picks and work with making it to the point where they can be NHL contributors." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"