E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
22/10/2019 03:33
Sujet du message:
an Brandon Belt was 0 for 4 in his retur
Répondre            

NEWARK, N. Fake Blue Jays Jerseys .J. -- He looks like a chip off the old block. Max Domi is his own man on the ice, though. The son of former Maple Leafs enforcer Tie Domi, Max uses his hands to score or set up goals rather than administer justice. His offensive creativity convinced the Phoenix Coyotes to take the 18-year-old from Toronto 12th overall in Sundays NHL draft. "He was pretty pumped," Max said of his fathers reaction to going in the first round. "Hes an emotional guy, obviously. Hes very happy. He had a long, successful career in the NHL and he wants nothing less for me." Tie Domi was a second-round pick of Torontos, going 27th overall in 1988. He played two games for the Leafs before spending six season with the Rangers and Jets. In 1994, he returned to Toronto where he spent his last 11 seasons as a Maple Leaf. He finished with 104 goals, 141 assists and 3,515 penalty minutes in 1,020 NHL games. In contrast, Max tied for eighth in regular-season scoring with 87 points (39 goals and 48 assists) and was a plus-33 in 64 games this season for the London Knights. He also had 71 penalty minutes. "A natural goal-scorer, everywhere hes been," said Dan Marr, director of NHL Central Scouting. "Max has a finishing touch. And that can separate him from a lot of players. A lot of players can get chances from their abilities and their smarts but can they finish? Max can finish. "Hes not the biggest guy but he certainly plays bigger than his size. It doesnt influence or impact his game one way or another. And hes like Brett Hull, hes smart, he knows how to get open and hes ready to take the shot." The five-foot-nine, 197-pound forward can also play provider as he showed in the Memorial Cup, feathering a pass between his legs to set up Bo Horvat (who went ninth overall Sunday to Vancouver). The younger Domi is just as poised off the ice, handling questions about his famous father with ease. Is it tough having Domi as a last name, he was asked. "No, not at all. Its part of who I am and I cant change who my Dad is, obviously. Ive just got to use it as an advantage. Obviously some guys are going to kind of go after you a little bit more but in the end, like I said, you cant really change that ... Ive got to be around some pretty cool people along the way. Its been a roller-coaster but its helped a lot." He calls his father his No. 1 fan. "Hes a big reason for me being what I am today. On and off the ice, hes a first-class guy. He played a long and successful career in the NHL. He didnt do the easiest job, but he found a way to do it. He was a great teammate every day ... I definitely take a lot of notes from him." Max was a member of Canadas gold medal team at the 2012 U18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament. This season, he was second in playoff scoring with 32 points (11-21) in 21 games. "Yeah, I was lucky," he said, shrugging off a compliment. A Type-1 diabetic and celiac, Domi changed his number from No. 13 to No. 16 after his diagnosis in honour of Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke, who overcame diabetes to play in the NHL. Toronto Blue Jays Store . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. Toronto Blue Jays Gear . Ben Street scored twice for the Heat (17-5-1), who won their fourth game in a row and 13th in their last 14 outings. Brett Bulmer scored the lone goal for the Wild (6-11-0), who dropped their sixth straight contest. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/ . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3.SAN DIEGO -- Eric Stults pitched seven strong innings to win for the first time in nearly two months and Alexi Amarista homered to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-0 win over the San Francisco Giants on Friday. Stults (3-11), winless in his last nine starts, was victorious for the first time since a 9-3 victory over Miami on May 10. The lefty held the Giants to four hits with six strikeouts and two walks as he snapped a six-start losing streak. The Padres won their season-high fifth straight game as they faced the Giants for the first time since they were no-hit by Tim Lincecum on June 25 in San Francisco. Lincecum is scheduled to start on Sunday. Although Stults had lost eight of his nine starts during his winless streak, he had pitched well in his last two. He continued that trend against San Francisco as he allowed just one runner to reach third base. Joaquin Benoit pitched a perfect eight inning and Huston Street got the final three outs for his 23rd save in as many chances to secure the four-hitter. It was San Diegos second straight shutout following Tyson Ross three-hit gem in Wednesdays 3-0 win over Cincinnati, and its third in four games. San Francisco continued to freefall with its 18th loss in 23 games. The Giants 5-18 record sincee June 9 is the worst in the majors as they have fallen out of first place in the NL West. Blue Jays Jerseys China. It was the third time in five games the Giants have been shutout. Matt Cain (1-7) pitched well but had little to show for it as he lost his fourth consecutive decision and is winless in seven starts. He allowed two runs on seven hits in 6 1-3 innings. Cain struck out six to become the fourth San Francisco pitcher to reach the 1,500-strikeout mark. Amarista led off the third inning with his second homer that barely cleared the right-field fence. Seth Smith doubled with one out and scored on Chase Headleys single for a 2-0 lead. Headley went 4 for 4. Giants first baseman Brandon Belt was 0 for 4 in his return to the Giants lineup after missing 50 games with a broken thumb. Notes: The last time the Padres won five straight was last season when they had a seven-game streak in June. ... The Giants have scored two or fewer runs in eight of their last 11 games. ... Juan Marichal, Gaylord Perry and Lincecum are the other San Francisco pitchers with 1,500 strikeouts. Cain is the eighth pitcher in Giants franchise to reach the mark . ... Giants RHP Tim Hudson (7-5, 2.59 ERA) will face Padres RHP Odrisamer Despaigne (2-0, 0.66) on Saturday. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"