E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
22/10/2019 03:50
Sujet du message:
BOSTON -- David Ortiz headed to the plat
Répondre            

BOSTON -- David Ortiz headed to the plate, ready to hit for the final time in the World Series. Kosuke Fukudome Cubs Jersey . St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina stood up, spoke softly to his pal and twice patted him on the side. By that point, even the Cardinals were members of the Big Papi fan club. Ortiz walked off as the MVP after Boston won 6-1 Wednesday night in Game 6, capping a week in which he spurred the Red Sox with a mix of power, patience and a most timely pep talk. "I know Im one of the forces for this ballgame and I like to take things personal," he said. "And thats been my whole career, a challenge." "I wasnt trying to be the guy, but I know I got to get something done to keep the line moving," he said. "I dont even have to do anything today, I guess, the rest of the team took over." Ortiz drew four walks and three of them were intentional, including the last one in the eighth inning after talking with Molina. Overall, Ortiz piled up totals that not even slow-pitch softball players dream about: He reached base a whopping 19 times in 25 plate appearances. "Hey, let me tell you," he said. "I was hitting well, but it wasnt like I was hitting pitches right down the middle of the plate. They were trying their best to get me out." When the game ended, Ortiz hoisted reliever Koji Uehara over his shoulder. He then raised the gleaming gold trophy with one hand, the crowning achievement of his career. Now a three-time champion, Ortiz is the last link to the Red Sox team that swept the Cardinals in 2004 and ended an 86-year title drought. The sellout crowd broke into thunderous chants of "MVP! MVP!" each time Ortiz batted. Quite a turnaround for the 37-year-old slugger who badly slumped in the AL championship series. Ortiz hit 11 for 16 (.68Cool with two home runs and six RBIs against the Cardinals, and just missed a grand slam when Carlos Beltran robbed him by reaching over the short bullpen wall. Asked to describe Ortiz, manager John Farrell paused. "Well, Id probably rather let his bat do the talking, because its pretty special," he said. Ortiz also drew eight walks and legged out a few infield hits, helped by St. Louis second baseman Matt Carpenter playing way out in shallow right field. At one point, Ortiz tied a Series record by reaching base in nine straight trips. "Hes as hot as anyone youre going to see this time of year," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "We tried to make tough pitches in tough situations, tried to pitch around him at times." Ortizs .760 on-base percentage and batting average were the second-highest in Series history, trailing only Billy Hatchers marks of .800 and .750 in 1990 for Cincinnati. "David has been unbelievable his whole career this time of the year. Its his time of the year. Ive been on the wrong side of it a few times," winning pitcher John Lackey said. As Ortiz came up in the first inning, Molina and plate umpire Jim Joyce talked about him. "This guys unbelievable," Molina said on Fox audio. "Hes fun to watch," Joyce said. Yet for all the impact he made swinging the bat in getting 11 of Bostons 41 hits -- or just standing there and watching the Cardinals pitch around him -- Ortiz made an equally important contribution with his words. With St. Louis leading the Series 2-1 and the Red Sox scuffling in Game 4, Ortiz called his bearded band together for an impromptu huddle in the dugout. Ortiz said he merely told the guys to relax, stay loose and appreciate the moment. His teammates told a different story after Boston rallied to win. "It was like 24 kindergartners looking up at their teacher. He got everyones attention and we looked him right in the eyes," said Jonny Gomes, who answered with a winning home run. "That message was pretty powerful." Thats also what the Red Sox expect from their Dominican-born thumper, known for his neatly tailored suits and dazzling diamond jewelry. Whatever the Red Sox need, and whenever they need it, hes ready. When the Series shifted to St. Louis and there was no designated hitter, he adeptly moved from the DH spot to first base. He did the same thing way back in the 2004 Series, and again in 2007 when the Red Sox swept Colorado. As the Red Sox celebrated on the field after the final out, Ortiz considered what it meant to win a third title. Easy, he answered. "That means Im getting old," he said. Ferguson Jenkins Cubs Jersey . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Stitched Cubs Jerseys .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. https://www.cheapcubs.com/680t-jose-quintana-jersey-cubs.html . Bjoerndalen broke the record he shared with cross-country skiing great Bjoern Daehlie, also matching his fellow Norwegians record of eight gold medals. Bjoerndalen earlier won gold in Sochi in the mens sprint biathlon.Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has denied claims his players are banned from having sex after midnight. City midfielder Samir Nasri suggested this week Guardiola imposed the rule so his squad get a good nights sleep. But the City boss dismissed the Frenchmans claims, and said he would even encourage more sex. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Guardiola said: Its impossible to play good football if you dont make sex with your partner! I never did that [ban it] and I would never ban that. If you are doing it... better players!Since Guardiola took charge in the summer stories have emerged, via players, of a number of bans being imposed on the squad.Pizza, fruit juice and wifi, in certain parts of the training complex, are now reportedly off llimits at certain times. Wholesale Cubs Jerseys. Citys Nasri is on loan at Sevilla Nasri, who was told he was overweight in the summer and had a spell training away from the first team before joining Sevilla on loan, this week appeared to have added to the list.He told LEquipe du Soir: On a free day he says, Those who want to have relations, its before midnight because you must have a good nights sleep.Nasri went on to claim former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager Guardiola had previously had success with such a policy with Lionel Messi and Robert Lewandowski.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Man City video Man City fixtures Man City stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"