E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
23/10/2019 03:28
Sujet du message:
Got a question on rule clarification, co
Répondre            

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Anthony Tolliver Blazers Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, I have a question on a New Years Eve game between the Oilers and Coyotes. With 43.3 seconds left in the third period, Edmonton goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov caught a puck that was dumped in from outside the zone, skated out a few feet and dropped the puck to keep the play alive, then had second thoughts and dropped to cover the puck well outside his goal crease. There was no penalty called on the play. My question is...why not? I thought the goalie could only cover the puck outside his crease if he had come out to make a save. Isnt it a delay of game penalty otherwise? The Coyotes won the game in overtime, so in the end it didnt matter, but this seems too obvious a thing for the officials to just miss, so Im hoping you can straighten out my understanding of the rule. Thanks.Kevin FisherTucson, AZ Kevin: There is considerable "black and white" reference within the rules to support calling a delay of game penalty on Ilya Brygalov with 43.4 seconds remaining with the score tied once the goalkeeper froze the puck outside of crease to gain a stoppage in play. As we examine the entire circumstance surrounding the play I hope you will come to the logical conclusion that the referee exercised sound judgment and common sense in not penalizing Bryz once he (the ref) allowed the play to continue. As a result of this allowance, there came a point where Ilya Bryzgalov had no other safe option than to cover the puck. The most obvious rule references calling for the assessment of a penalty are contained in 63.2 and 67.3: - A minor penalty shall be imposed on any player, including the goalkeeper, who holds, freezes or plays the puck with his stick, skates or body in such a manner as to deliberately cause a stoppage of play. With regard to a goalkeeper, this rule applies outside of his goal crease area. - If a goalkeeper comes out of his crease to "cut down the angle" on a shot and after making the save covers the puck, this shall be legal. If the goalkeeper races out of his crease in an attempt to beat the attacking player to the puck and instead of playing the puck jumps on the puck causing a stoppage of play, this shall be a minor penalty for delay of the game. - A goalkeeper who holds the puck with his hands for longer than three seconds shall be given a minor penalty unless he is actually being checked by an opponent. The object of this entire rule is to keep the puck in play continuously and any action taken by the goalkeeper which causes an unnecessary stoppage must be penalized without warning. While the language contained herein provides plenty of cannon fodder to call a penalty with regard to the end result, (puck frozen by Bryz outside his crease) we have to consider the play in its entirety to avoid an unjust determination and overreaction. Antoine Vermette back handed the puck at the net which Ilya Bryzgalov caught on the extreme left side of his goal crease. Vermette followed his shot and effectively checked the goalkeeper from that angle which provided an allowance for Bryz to freeze the puck under the rules. A decision was then made by Bryzgalov to keep the play going by laterally skating with the puck through and outside of his crease perhaps 5 to 8 feet; which the referee allowed! Once Bryzgalov dropped the puck from his catching glove to the ice, with full intent to keep the play moving, the goalkeeper was quickly checked by Lauri Korpikoski of the Coyottes and placed in harms way. Since Bryz was a minimal distance outside of his crease, coupled with the fact that the referee allowed the play to continue when he could have blown the play dead previously, good judgment was exercised by the referee not to assess a penalty for delay of the game. We (refs) encourage the goalies to keep the play moving and it would be terribly unjust if they were subsequently penalized when an attacker quickly sealed off any option for a safe movement of the puck. The optimum word here is quickly. Brygalovs primary intent was to keep the play moving by playing the puck and not to gain a stoppage in play. His legitimate freezing of the puck was necessitated by the quick fore-check by Lauri Korpikoski. Kevin, I just had a flashback to Greg Millen playing goal for the Hartford Whalers. Far too many times to count I saw Millen catch the puck within his goal crease and skate straight up the middle like a rocket navigating through player traffic while looking for safe ice to drop and play the puck! I always blew the whistle before he got too far into his sprint but certainly when he was well outside of his goal crease. On more than one occasion I told Greg he was going to get steam rolled with a body check before I could get the whistle to my mouth. Each time Millen attempted to keep the play moving in this fashion he returned to his goal crease with a big grin evident beneath his wire cage mask. We know goalies have a much different approach to the Universe and other matters! Common sense and good judgment must prevail. The referee exercised both qualities by not penalizing Ilya Bryzgalov in the game on New Years Eve Day. Brandon Roy Blazers Jersey . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. Brandon Roy Jersey . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. https://www.blazerslockerroom.com/Rodney-Hood-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back.Manchester United have unveiled a white third kit for the 2016/17 season and will debut the strip against Galatasaray this weekend. Daley Blind, Ander Herrera and Jesse Lingard were enlisted to model the new offering, which takes inspiration from the clubs early years as Newton Heath LYR Football Club. The white adidas strip, with black accents and the kitmakers familiar three stripes under the arms, will be worn for the first time in Saturdays pre-season fixture in Gothenburg - a game that should see Zlatan Ibrahimovic make his debut. Jose Mourinhos side will also don it when they travel to Bournemouth for their Premier League opener on August 14 - live on Sky Sports. Manchester United have launched their new white adidas third kit for 2016/17 In a nod to the past, the design takes its lead from the City of Manchesters Coat of Arms, which features a worker bee - a symbol of the citys history at the forefront of the UKs industrial heritage.United said the new kit pays homage to the clubs illustrious history in which it rose from humblle beginnings as a local railway workers team to become the biggest and best known football club in the world. C.J. McCollum Jersey. Blind, Lingard, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Luke Shaw and Morgan Schneiderlin model the new 2016/17 Manchester United home kit by adidas Adidas has incorporated this symbolism into the new design as a Badge of Honour to demonstrate that, through hard work, a never say die attitude and audacious football, Manchester United have evolved to become pioneers of the international football game.United have already launched a two-tone red home kit inspired by a Newton Heath design from 1878 and an all-blue away strip. Juan Mata and David de Gea were among those who modelled Manchester Uniteds blue away kit Also See: Man Utd release new home kit VOTE: Best PL home kit? ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"