E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
23/10/2019 03:45
Sujet du message:
SAN DIEGO -- Until Thursday, Jesse Hahn
Répondre            

SAN DIEGO -- Until Thursday, Jesse Hahn hadnt pitched seven innings since his junior year of college in 2010, after which he had reconstructive elbow surgery. Tim Wakefield Red Sox Jersey . The rookie right-hander pitched seven strong innings and pinch-hitter Chris Denorfia singled in the go-ahead run in a four-run seventh for the San Diego Padres, who rallied for the second straight game to beat the Seattle Mariners 4-1 on Thursday night. "Im building up my innings and my pitch count and Ive actually felt stronger and stronger as I went out there, so hopefully next start Ill be able to go eight, and maybe a complete game," Hahn said. The light-hitting Padres salvaged a split of the four-game season series by winning consecutive games for the first time since May 30-31. Robinson Cano had three singles for the Mariners, who beat the Padres in Seattle on Monday and Tuesday. Hahn (2-1) was making his third big league start. He held Seattle to an unearned run and five hits, struck out seven and walked two. In his last two starts, Hahn has allowed no earned runs and just six hits while striking out 14 in 13 innings. "He did a lot of nice things on the mound," manager Bud Black said. "He showed again composure for a guy whos only made three major league starts, so there was a lot of good today from Jesse." Huston Street pitched the ninth for his 20th save in 20 opportunities, getting a double-play ball after allowing a double and single with one out. Seattles Erasmo Ramirez, winless since April 1, left with a 1-0 lead after six innings. But Dominic Leone (2-1) allowed four runs, three hits and a walk while getting only one out in the seventh. Yasmani Grandal grounded out leading off the Padres seventh before they tied it on consecutive triples by Tommy Medica and Cameron Maybin. On Wednesday night, Medicas RBI pinch-hit single in the eighth gave the Padres a 2-1 win. Carlos Quentin walked and was replaced by pinch-runner Jace Peterson before Denorfia, pinch-hitting for Hahn, singled to centre to bring in Maybin with the go-ahead run. Joe Beimel came on and retired Will Venable before allowing Everth Cabreras two-run single to right. "Hittings contagious," Medica said. "A few guys start doing it, I mean, it starts clicking. We did it that inning and hopefully we can get it rolling a little more." Ramirez held San Diego to two hits while striking out three and walking two. "Im back to being myself, like I used to be," he said. "Ive been throwing balls, balls and now this has been the opposite, throw more strikes. Every outing I feel like Im getting better. Im just going to continue to pound the strike zone. That is my goal." Said Black: "Ramirez had us. Whether we were behind the fastball and ahead of the change, he and (catcher John) Buck had us going back and forth. He had us in vice grips for those six innings. They made a pitching change and we got some things going." Cano drove in Seattles only run with his second single off Hahn, in the fifth. Cano extended his road hitting streak to 20 games. Brad Miller drew a leadoff walk and was safe at second on Endy Chavezs one-out grounder after Cabrera, the shortstop, dropped the ball for an error. Miller scored on Canos single to right-centre. "Im not going to take anything away from that young man," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. "I thought he threw a pretty good game. He kept us off-balance with his slow curveball. He kept his fastball down for the most part. We had some chances but we just didnt have good at-bats in scoring opportunities today and that has been our challenge all year." NOTES: The Padres placed 1B Yonder Alonso on the 15-day DL, retroactive to Tuesday, with tendinitis in his right wrist. ... To take his place on the roster, OF Jake Goebbert was selected from Triple-A El Paso. Goebbert is still waiting to make his big league debut. He was in the on-deck circle in the seventh but was pulled back for Denorfia. He was acquired from Oakland on May 15 in the deal that sent Kyle Blanks to Oakland. ... Padres 2B Jedd Gyorko had his left foot put back into a cast and walking boot. He had removed them recently as he battles plantar fasciitis. "Its not a good sign," Black said. "But hopefully it helps."... The Padres open a three-game series against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night, when RHP Dan Haren (7-4, 3.54 ERA) is scheduled to face RHP Ian Kennedy (5-8, 3.72). ... The Mariners head to Kansas City where they open a three-game series Friday, with RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (5-3, 2.59) scheduled to oppose RHP James Shields (8-3, 3.50). Christian Vazquez Jersey . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. Nathan Eovaldi Jersey . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points. https://www.cheapredsox.com/1231z-matt-barnes-jersey-red-sox.html . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. WINNIPEG -- Paul Maurice wasnt in the mood to be a coroner. The head coach of the Winnipeg Jets watched his teams playoff hopes die with a 4-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday. "Weve got a week to do the autopsy, lets do it later," a grim-faced Maurice told reporters. Pittsburgh defenceman Paul Martin, who missed the last 18 games because of a broken hand, scored the winner 11 seconds into a power play at 7:42 of the third period. Centre Brian Gibbons added the insurance marker when the Jets turned over the puck and he beat goalie Ondrej Pavelec with a low shot at 16:24. Greg Adams and Beau Bennett, also on the power play, had the other goals, while Sidney Crosby added a pair of assists for the Penguins (49-23-5), who clinched the NHLs Metropolitan Division title. Marc-Andre Fleury made 13 saves for his 37th win of the season, while Pavelec stopped 17 shots. Jets forward Olli Jokinen scored his 17th of the season and defenceman Zach Redmond marked his first. Blake Wheelers assist on Jokinens goal gave him a career-high 65 points this season. "We missed the net 18 times. Thats more shots than we put on goal," said Maurice, who was sporting a cut forehead from an errant puck. "So that, to me, was the difference from our offensive point of view." The Winnipeg franchise hasnt made the playoffs since the team was the Atlanta Thrashers in 2006-07. Dallas and Phoenix are tied with 85 points for the final wild-card spot in the Western Conference, but the Stars have a game in hand. They also still play each other. Winnipeg has 78 points (34-34-10) and only four games left in the season. Maurice took over on Jan. 12 after Claude Noel was fired and sparked the squad to nine victories in his first 11 games behind the bench. Hes now 15-11-5 in trying to turn around the club and has a believer in Jokinen. "Since Pauls got here, I think everybodys been buying into the system," Jokinen said. "I know weve been in every game. Its been close games.. Andrew Benintendi Jersey. I think from that standpoint, looking early in the year, its been a big change and I think the teams been going in the right direction." Bennett had the only goal of the first period on the power play. Winnipeg then went ahead with two straight markers, but Adams tied it up with under two minutes left in the second. Jets defenceman Mark Stuart was in the penalty box for both of Pittsburghs power-play goals. "Its not like were playing bad. Were doing a lot of good things and were playing our asses off," Winnipeg defenceman Adam Pardy said. "Were just not getting results. Its tough, its frustrating. Were battling a lot of injuries. Its been a tough road for us. Its definitely frustrating, but we just got to keep moving ahead and keep trying to create an identity as a team and as a group of players." Fleury said reaching the goal of winning their division is only a first step. "I dont think weve been playing the best hockey lately and the best that we can do," he said. "Were missing some key guys in the lineup, too." It was only Pittsburghs third victory in its past seven games. Martins return was praised by coach Dan Bylsma and Crosby. "Hes really patient," Crosby said. "His poise back there, his patience with the puck. Hes just really smart and that kind of calming aspect brings a lot to the power play." Martin actually led all skaters in ice time with 23:46. The game was the first of a three-game road trip for the Penguins, who head to Minnesota for a match against the Wild on Saturday. Winnipeg plays in Toronto on Saturday. Notes: With the win tonight, Bylsma marked his 250th career regular-season victory, the fastest coach in NHL history to reach that milestone in his 396th games. Anaheims Bruce Boudreau won 250 games in 416 games ... Penguin Brooks Orpik was playing in his 700th game ... Its the second time in franchise history that Pittsburgh has won back-to-back division titles, with the last in 1992-93 and 93-94. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"