E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
23/10/2019 03:53
Sujet du message:
Cutler.So the Bears are going with Claus
Répondre            

OAKLAND, Calif. Dzanan Musa Nets Jersey . - Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob says the team is pushing back plans to build an arena on the San Francisco waterfront at least one year. Lacob confirmed recent reports that opening the arena by the original 2017 target date is no longer possible during an interview Tuesday on the teams radio affiliate. Instead, Lacob told KNBR-680 that the Warriors are "planning on full steam ahead in 18." The Warriors have faced mounting costs and opposition for an arena on a dilapidated pier near the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge since they announced their intentions during an elaborate news conference on May 22, 2012. The project also might need voter approval because it exceeds current waterfront height restrictions. The Warriors played in San Francisco from 1962 to 1971 after moving from Philadelphia. The team has played across the bay in Oakland since. Drazen Petrovic Jersey . The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed here despite being ranked No. 2, snuck past 35-year-old Czech showman Radek Stepanek in four high- quality sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), on Centre Court. Djokovic appeared relieved when he converted on his first match point by swatting a cross-court forehand winner that just caught the line to end an affair that featured only two service breaks. Henry Ellenson Nets Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. https://www.netsrookiesshop.com/David-Nwaba-City-Edition-Jersey/ . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No.LAKE FOREST, Ill. - The Chicago Bears benched Jay Cutler on Thursday, deciding to start Jimmy Clausen against the Detroit Lions this weekend instead of their franchise quarterback who signed a massive, seven-year deal at the end of last season.Coach Marc Trestman said Cutler will be available as the backup for Sundays game at Soldier Field, where boos have rained down on a punchless, porous team that is now 5-9 and playing out the string after starting the season with legitimate hopes of a playoff run. They will miss the post-season for the seventh time in eight years.Certainly, it was not an easy decision, Trestman said. In my mind those types of decisions never are, and I worked it through and think it through not only myself but with our staff.Trestman said he met with general manager Phil Emery on Tuesday and informed Cutler and Clausen of his decision on Wednesday. He met again with Emery later in the day to discuss his decision and informed the staff that night.Did Emery support the decision?Trestman paused for a few seconds, then said: Thats the way we are with each other. When we make decisions, we support it. We give our opinions and then we actively and passionately support each other with the decisions that we have to make. Thats the way its been the last two years. We talk thoroughly about it. We talk analytically about it. We talk passionately about it. And once a decision is made, we support each other.Cutler was taken aback by the decision, saying that he was Shocked, I think at first. And then, I think, disappointed.He said he wants to stay in Chicago and that he could work with Trestman next season, although their relationship would have to mend during the off-season.Asked if he believed the team was committed to him, Cutler added: I dont know if I can answer that.Everyone would wonder that, he said.The move fuels the idea that the Bears are in a state of dysfunction and that the future of everyone from Emery on down is open to discussion. There has been plenty of speculation about Trestman, now in his second year, not to mention defennsive co-ordinator Mel Tucker and offensive co-ordinator Aaron Kromer. Julius Erving Jersey. Cutlers future is also in question despite the new contract.I would like to stay here, he said. I really like it here. I love the guys in the locker room that I get to play with. Clearly, its a different circumstances now. But going forward, this is where Id like to be.Cutler leads the league in interceptions (1Cool and turnovers (24) and he was benched after arguably his worst game of the season in Mondays loss to New Orleans. He threw three interceptions and got sacked a season-high seven times as the Bears fell meekly at home to the Saints, 31-15.That performance came after Cutler found himself at the centre of a storm last week, after Kromer admitted he was a source behind a report by the NFL Network criticizing the quarterbacks ability to identify when plays should be changed at the line.Kromer kept his job, at least for now. But Cutler just lost his.Kromer might have sealed his fate with his leak and admission. But there could be a long list of personnel taking the fall.The defence has ranked among the leagues worst in two years with Tucker, and the offence has taken a big step back in Year 2 under Trestman.Then theres Emery, who fired Lovie Smith after a 10-win season in 2012 and chose Trestman over Bruce Arians, now rolling with the Cardinals. He also signed Cutler to that seven-year contract at the end of last season when the Bears could have applied the franchise tag instead.Even so, the timing of the benching seems curious considering the Bears are out of contention. Trestman, who came with a reputation for getting the most out of quarterbacks, acknowledged this week that has not happened with Cutler.So the Bears are going with Clausen, the former Notre Dame star. He has appeared in three games this season and attempted nine passes, completing three. He was 1-9 in 10 starts as a rookie with Carolina in 2010 and threw for 1,558 yards that year. Carolina then drafted Cam Newton.___Online:AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"