E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
24/10/2019 03:47
Sujet du message:
Madrid, Spain - Lionel Messi fired home
Répondre            

Madrid, Spain - Lionel Messi fired home a trio of goals on Sunday as Barcelona rolled to a 4-0 rout of Deportivo La Coruna at the Riazor. Clearance Nike Air Max 90 . Coming off a 3-1 win over Atletico Madrid last time out, the Catalans wasted little time finding the back of the net as Messi nodded home an exquisite cross from Ivan Rakitic after just 11 minutes. The superstar Argentine doubled his teams lead 22 minutes later as he worked his way past several Deportivo defender and chipped it over Deportivo goalkeeper Fabri. Messi then finished his treble two minutes past the hour mark and it was 4-0 with seven minutes to play thanks to an own goal off Deportivo defender Sidnei. The result pulls the Catalan club within one point of rivals Real Madrid at the top of La Liga. Also in Spain on Sunday, Cristiano Ronaldo fired home a pair of second-half goals as Real Madrid rolled to a 3-0 thrashing of Getafe at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez. Real Madrid seized control of the match during a dominant second half as Ronaldo opened the scoring in the 63rd minute when he got free in the penalty area and slammed it home from close range thanks to some excellent work by Karim Benzema to get the ball to Ronaldo. Just a minute later Real Madrid doubled their lead as James Rodriguez sent an inch-perfect ball over the top to Gareth Bale on the right side of the area and the former Tottenham man deposited it past Getafe goalkeeper Jordi Codina with ease. Los Blancos put the match away in the 79th minute when Rodriguez served another excellent cross into the area and Ronaldo nodded it into the roof of the net with aplomb as Madrid came away with all three points to maintain their place on top of La Liga with 45 points. Defending league champions Atletico Madrid snapped a two-match winless run across all competitions with a 2-0 victory over Granada at the Vicente Calderon. The hosts grabbed the lead after 34 minutes when former Bayern Munich man Mario Mandzukic fired home a penalty kick and Raul Garica wrapped up all three points with the second goal of the day with two minutes to play. The result keeps Atletico in third place in La Liga with 41 points, while Granada stays at the foot of the table with just 14 points from 19 games played. Sevilla moved into the top-four with a 2-0 victory over Malaga behind goals from Carlos Bacca and Denis Suarez, and in Sundays final La Liga fixture, Elche moved out of the bottom three with a 1-0 win over Levante. Nike Air Max 90 From China . "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics. Fake Nike Air Max 90 . Or at least on everyone elses expectations. Costa Rica followed up its surprise win over Uruguay with another World Cup stunner on Friday, beating four-time champion Italy 1-0 to secure a spot in the next round and eliminate England in the process. https://www.cheapnikeairmax90china.us/ . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th. ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Wesley Sneijder scored a late goal Wednesday to help Galatasaray advance to the knockout stage of the Champions League with a 1-0 win over Juventus in a weather-delayed match. The former Inter Milan midfielder scored in the 85th minute in snowy conditions, eliminating Juventus from the competition. Didier Drogba flicked a long ball to Sneijder on the right of the penalty area and the Netherlands international shot through Juventus defender Leonardo Bonuccis legs and into the far bottom corner. The match had been abandoned in the 32nd minute on Tuesday because of hail and snow. The field was cleared of snow before the restart but the efforts had left it in poor condition. Juventus coach Antonio Conte and Drogba complained to the referee at halftime. "It was difficult to play the ball and I think it would have been better not to play as I said before the match," Galatasaray coach Roberto Mancini said. "It was an open game in the end and we deserved to win because we were more aggressive." Both teams struggled, especially when the snow began to fall heavily again, and chances were scarce. "It was impossible to play last night and no one wanted to. I didnt think it was right to play today either," Mancini said. "But it was impossible to suspend the game at the end of the first half, but I agree with Conte because it was impossible -- or almost -- to play and it wasnt a game of football." Galatasaray had to win to progress to the last 16, while Juventus needed only a point to secure its advancement from Group B, which was won by Real Madrid. Wholesale Nike Air Max 90. However, the Italian team was without playmaker Andrea Pirlo, who is out with damaged knee ligaments. "We tried to have the game postponed," Conte said. "There was a meeting with the UEFA delegate in which we explained the game was dangerous but maybe no one wanted to wait. "At halftime, I said to the referee that it wasnt safe. Drogba at a certain point told me its the same thing for both teams, but it wasnt, because we wanted to play football." Juventus had had the better of the opportunities on Tuesday, with Fernando Llorente going closest to putting the Italian side in front. The Spaniard controlled a cross from Arturo Vidal before volleying just wide of the left post. Galatasarays best chance fell to Drogba, who sent a free kick over the wall but wide, although Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon looked to have it covered. Both teams clearly struggled when the match resumed and they resorted to attempting long passes as the ball kept stopping in the slush. Galatasaray appeared to be dealing with the conditions better than Juventus as the snow began to again fall heavily and Sneijder almost broke the deadlock in the 54th but he shot over. "I have to praise the lads, they gave everything," Conte said. "We were punished in a huge way because were a team which plays with the ball. But we complicated our own lives by having to fight for qualification in the last match." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"