E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
25/10/2019 03:17
Sujet du message:
CLEVELAND -- The Andrew Bynum experiment
Répondre            

CLEVELAND -- The Andrew Bynum experiment appears over for the Cavaliers. Darius Garland Jersey . The team suspended the enigmatic centre indefinitely on Saturday for "conduct detrimental to the team" and banned him from all team-related activities. Bynum, who signed a two-year, $24 million contract with the Cavs in July, did not travel with the team to Boston for Saturdays game and its likely that he has played his final game for Cleveland. The Cavs will try to trade Bynum. Bynums suspension isnt a major shock considering he has not performed at a consistent level and has appeared uninterested while on the floor. Earlier this season, the 7-footer, who did not play a single second last season for Philadelphia because of knee injuries, talked openly about retirement and said his medical issues have been a challenge to overcome. "Its a terrible situation internally with our team," All-Star guard Kyrie Irving said before the Cavs faced the Celtics. "Its something we have to get over." Cavs coach Mike Brown has been a huge supporter of Bynum. The two were together in Los Angeles and their relationship was one of the reasons the Cavs risked signing Bynum. Brown was asked if Bynums days with the Cavs were over. "Hes on an indefinite suspension and Im not trying to be funny, but you know what indefinite means," Brown said. "Weve got 14 guys in that locker room who are very focused and determined and ready to take on any challenge thats in front of them. Theyre great guys, theyre focused guys and they know how to play the game the right way and thats what Im focused on, just helping those guys win." There were times this season Bynum showed flashes of being a dominant post player again. But recently he has lacked energy or enthusiasm, and on Monday he missed all 11 field-goal attempts and didnt score in 22 minutes against Detroit. On Thursday night, Bynum struggled to guard Atlantas Al Horford and was taken out in the third quarter. Bynum didnt return despite Horford suffering a torn chest muscle in the Hawks double-overtime win. Bynum impressed the Cavs with his work ethic while getting ready for the season. They werent sure if he was motivated, but Bynum shocked many by being ready to play on opening night and seemed to have revived his career. The Cavs, however, grew concerned about Bynums attitude in recent weeks and were worried about it affecting team chemistry. So, they opted to remove him before things got worse. Cavs guard Jarrett Jack said Bynum wasnt disruptive and that his quietness may have been misinterpreted. "Thats just kind of how people are sometimes," Jack said. "People like to march to the beat of their own drum. Thats not saying youre a bad guy, thats just how you are. I thought we actually had a good relationship with him. He wasnt somebody that was reluctant to speak to people. I thought we had a decent bit of camaraderie and hopefully this will pass and be over and well be back at full strength soon." The Cavs only guaranteed Bynum $6 million on his deal, and they can clear more salary cap space if he is traded or released by Jan. 7. There could be interest in Bynum by a team willing to accept that hes not the same player who routinely recorded double-digit points and rebounds for the Los Angeles Lakers. The 26-year-old Bynum spent seven seasons with the Lakers, who selected him with the 10th overall pick in the 2005 draft. Bynum is averaging 8.6 points and 5.3 rebounds in 24 games -- 19 starts this season. Although Brown said Bynum showed "glimpses" of being a force near the basket again, the Cavs had to place the welfare of the team ahead of getting the former All-Star turned around. "Im worried about the guys in the locker room," he said. "Its as simple as that. In our business there are a lot of ups and a lot of downs throughout the season. I think you all understand that. So what you do as a head coach is you keep moving forward. Any time you look back on anything or dwell on anything is wasted energy from the guys in the locker room, which is obviously very important." Kyle Korver Jersey . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. Custom Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Ante-Zizic-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- The guys in green raced off the court and into the locker room where they danced and sang, compared whose shot was most likely to end up featured on "One Shining Moment," and checked Twitter to see who was giving them a shoutout.HAMILTON, Ont. -- After 10 seasons with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, offensive lineman Marwan Hage announced his retirement Monday rather than accept a spot with the expansion Ottawa Redblacks. The former CFL all-star dressed for 141 regular-season games and six playoff games over his career. "I am incredibly thankful to have the chance to play 10 years in the Canadian Football League," Hage said in a release. "My career has provided me with a lifetime full of memories and relationships that I will cherish for the rest of my life." The 32-year-old centre was left unprotected in the Ottawa expansion draft. Hage was born in Lebanon but grew up in Montreal. He was selected by Hamilton with tthe 14th overall pick in the 2004 CFL Draft and was a CFL all-star in 2010 and a two-time East Division all-star (07, 10). Kevin Love Jersey. Hage was presented with the CFLs Tom Pate Memorial Award in 2009 in recognition of his philanthropic efforts in Hamilton. He was also named to the all-time Ticats team in 2012. "Marwan has been a true professional and an exceptional representative of the Tiger-Cats since his arrival in Hamilton," said team president Scott Mitchell. "He has been a tremendous presence on the field, in the locker-room and in our community. "We look forward to working with Marwan for years to come and congratulate him on an outstanding playing career." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"