E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
25/10/2019 03:46
Sujet du message:
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers dec
Répondre            

ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers declined to offer contracts Tuesday night to two of their arbitration-eligible players, injury-plagued right-hander Alexi Ogando and utility infielder Adam Rosales. Corey Knebel Jersey .Ogando missed the final four months last season with right elbow inflammation. Despite good reports about his health since the end of the season, Ogando decided against pitching in winter ball.There was just too much uncertainty, and we didnt want go to through the process with that out there, general manager Jon Daniels said Tuesday night. It would have helped to have seen him in games. I fully expect hes going to go camp without any limitations. We saw off-the-mound live BP, he was healthy, ready to go.Daniels didnt rule out a return for Ogando, who made $2,625,000 this year and wanted to experience free agency if Texas didnt allow him to be eligible for arbitration.Rosales was offered a raise over this year, when he had a $750,000 salary and earned a $25,000 performance bonus, but he chose to test the market rather than agree to a deal. Daniels said the Rangers will stay in touch with his agent.Closer Neftali Feliz and first baseman/designated hitter Mitch Moreland, both arbitration-eligible, were offered contracts before Tuesday nights deadline.Moreland had reconstructive surgery on his left ankle in June. The Rangers said Tuesday that Moreland had a follow-up MRI and examination and has been cleared for a running program. That will progress to full activity and he is expected to be ready for spring training.The Rangers are also close to finishing an agreement to bring back right-hander Colby Lewis, who became a free agent after pitching a team-high 170 1-3 innings last season. Daniels said he expects a deal to be finalized this week.Lewis finished strong last season after his comeback from missing 20 months with forearm and hip surgeries. While the 35-year-old pitcher was 10-14 with a 5.18 ERA overall, Lewis had a 3.86 ERA and averaged 6 2-3 innings in his last 13 starts.Texas declined to offer a contract to left-hander Michael Kirkman. Trent Grisham Jersey . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Robin Yount Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/749y-ray-black-jersey-brewers.html . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. ATLANTA -- Fourth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver advanced to the Atlanta Open quarter-finals, beating Ukrainian qualifier Illya Marchenko 7-5, 6-3 on Wednesday. "Im fairly relaxed, and I was feeling the ball well this morning," Pospisil said. "When Im feeling the ball well, I dont panic." In other second-round matches, Slovakias Lukas Lacko beat sixth-seeded Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 5-7, 6-1, 6-4; Israels Dudi Sela topped ninth-seeded Sam Querrey of the United States 6-2, 6-4; and American Jack Sock beat New Zealands Michael Venus 6-4, 6-2. Seventh-seeded Yen-hsun LLu of Taiwan beat American Alex Kuznetsov 6-4, 6-4 in a first-round match. Robin Yount Brewers Jersey. "Sam didnt serve his best that game, and I took that to my advantage," Sela said. "I think Im moving fairly good, better than before." Defending champion John Isner, the No. 1 seed, will open play Thursday against wild-card entry Robby Ginepri of Atlanta. Ginepri beat Ukraines Sergiy Stakhovsky on Tuesday. South Africas Kevin Anderson, the No. 2 seed who lost to Isner in the final last year, will start play Thursday against qualifier Thiemo de Bakker of the Netherlands. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"