E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
25/10/2019 03:54
Sujet du message:
defencemen who were question marks with
Répondre            

ST. Steve Francis Jersey . LOUIS -- Michael Wacha wasted no energy pondering the weather. The St. Louis Cardinals pitcher concentrated on shutting down the opposition, waiting for the big swing that decided the outcome. "I felt going out there and felt good going back out there after the rain delay," the 22-year-old right-hander said after a 2-0 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday. "Its pretty crazy how much it rains, actually. Im pretty used to it." The experience was brand new for rookie Oscar Taveras, who made the Giants pay for a hanging curveball, then made a curtain call during his major league debut. "What a great day for him, one Im sure hell never forget, and neither will we," manager Mike Matheny said. "For him to come up and do it in that situation, its kind of mind-boggling." Wacha worked six innings of three-hit ball in his fifth rain-delayed start of the season and Taveras homered in his second career at-bat. "Everybody knows its gone," Taveras said. "That was a good swing right there. Im so happy right now." Yusmeiro Petit (3-3) gave up two hits in six innings for the Giants, but one of them was Taveras 418-foot drive in the fifth. Petit subbed for injured Matt Cain, placed on the 15-day disabled list with a hamstring injury, for the second straight start. "Our guy did a good job," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "We just didnt do anything offensively." The Cardinals have piled up 6 hours, 30 minutes of idle time in Wachas starts, with delays of 51 and 47 minutes Saturday. The total includes a 61-minute weather delay before the first pitch against the Yankees his last start for a storm that failed to materialize, and the Cardinals lost in 12 innings. Wachas debut a year ago against the Royals was delayed more than 4 1/2 hours after the bullpen gave up the lead and finished at 3:14 a.m. "This guys going to be tough as nails, if hes not already," Matheny said of last falls NLCS MVP. "You cant put a young pitcher through much more than what hes been put through." Jhonny Peralta added an RBI double off George Kontos in the seventh for St. Louis, which ended a three-game losing streak and snapped the Giants four-game winning streak. Rain began to fall heavily during Taveras at-bat with one out in the fifth while fans opened umbrellas or headed for cover. The game was halted for the first time after the 21-year-old outfielder, the teams prize prospect, hammered a 1-0 pitch over the right field wall. "That kids a stud," said Wacha, whos just one year older. "Everyone knows what hes capable of. That was a big-time homer for us." Petit was impressed after seeing Taveras for the first time. "Hes got a good swing, you know," Petit said. "He pulls everything. I tried to stay away and I missed one." Wacha (4-3) gave up one hit and dealt with just one base runner the first five innings, a double by Michael Morse leading off the second. He returned after a 47-minute delay to work a scoreless sixth, allowing two-out, two-strike hits to Hunter Pence and Pablo Sandoval before striking out Morse, the cleanup man, on three pitches -- the last a changeup. The St. Louis bullpen retired the last nine in order. Sam Freeman and Pat Neshek worked a scoreless inning apiece, combining for three strikeouts, and Trevor Rosenthal struck out the side in the ninth for 16th save in 18 chances. Matt Carpenter had a single and walk and is batting .367 (21 for 57) during a 13-game hitting streak, the longest current run in the National League. Matt Holliday walked in the eighth and has reached base in all 27 home games. NOTES: Giants C Buster Posey missed his third straight game with tightness in his lower back. Bochy said Posey could return Sunday or get another day with the team off Monday. ... Giants lefty Madison Bumgarner was 5-0 with a 2.08 ERA in May with 48 strikeouts in 39 innings. ... Tim Hudson (5-2, 1.92) opposes Lance Lynn (6-2, 3.13) in the series finale on Sunday. Lynn shut out the Yankees in his first career complete game his last start and Hudson has worked seven or more innings in all but two of his 10 starts. ... Peralta had been 5 for 46 with runners in scoring position before his RBI double. ... Neshek has thrown 20 1-3 consecutive scoreless innings his last 22 outings. ... Sandoval has hit in 11 straight. Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys . Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said. Eric Gordon Rockets Jersey . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Danuel-House-City-Edition-Jersey/ . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault.EDMONTON -- Jacob Trouba was able to put a goal and an assist on the board in his NHL debut, but the rookie defenceman was way more concerned about getting into the win column. Michael Frolik scored a pair of goals as the Winnipeg Jets came from behind to spoil Edmontons home opener with a 5-4 victory over the Oilers on Tuesday. Trouba, a defenceman and Winnipegs No. 9 pick in the 2012 Draft scored the game-tying goal 11 minutes into the third period. "It was a pretty cool experience," he said. "I just kind of threw it on net and it was a bit of a knuckleball. They dont draw it up like that, but it was a goal. I was just excited to see it go in. "I think the most important part is the win. Its pretty special to me to get the win in my first game. The rest of the stuff comes when it comes. The win is what I am most happy about." Tied 4-4 with five minutes to play, Eric Tangradi sent a beautiful backhand pass in front to Frolik, who directed his second of the season into the net before Oilers goalie Devan Dubnyk could get back across the crease. "It was a really up and down game, but we battled hard, especially in the end," said Frolik, who came to the Jets in an off-season trade from the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks. "It was a good finish for us and we can be happy with the way we turned the game around. "I dont think that we can afford to give up that many goals. The defence could be a little tighter." Mark Scheifele and Bryan Little also scored, while Ondrej Pavelec made 34 saves in net for the Jets (1-0-0), who were making their first appearance as a Winnipeg team in Edmonton since 1996. Luke Gazdic, Boyd Gordon, Ales Hemsky and Jesse Joensuu responded for the Oilers (0-1-0), who blew a 4-2 lead. Dubnyk stopped 23 shots. "I just have to be better, I have to give these guys a better opportunity to win the game," Dubnyk said. "I didnt play well enough. Any night that we score four goals, I have to be able to at least get us a point." Dallas Eakins, who was coaching his first NHL game as the new head coach of the Oilers, was clearly annoyed that his team gave the game away. "Its one thing when a team beats you, you can be OK with that, but not when you hand them the game like that," he said. "Our group can not hand people goals in games like that, its unacceptable. "It always hurts more when you give the other team something. I dont like sending them a fruit basket or flowers." Edmonton started the scoring just over two minutes into the game as Gazdic took a backhand shot from the faceoff that hit a defenders stick and eluded Pavelec. The goal was given to Mike BBrown later in the game, but then reversed back to Gazdic, who was playing his first NHL shift, coming to the Oilers off the waiver wire from the Dallas Stars on Sunday as Edmonton looked for an enforcer. Clyde Drexler Rockets Jersey. The Jets tied the game just over a minute later on the power play as Schiefele picked the corner with a shot from the top of the circle that Dubnyk waved at. Winnipeg went up 2-1 with just under four minutes to play in the first period as Little took a long pass from Tobias Enstrom at the blue-line before waiting for defender Nick Schultz to go down to block a shot and calmly beating Dubnyk stick-side. It was Littles 100th career NHL goal. Edmonton tied the game two minutes later on the power play as Gordon tipped in a Justin Schultz point shot for his first as an Oiler. Edmonton went up 3-2 three and a half minutes into the second period as Hemsky worked his way into the Jets zone and beat Pavelec with a quick wrist shot from the face-off dot. The Oilers took a two-goal lead eight minutes into the second with another power-play goal as Jordan Eberle had a couple of cracks in tight before Joensuu pounced on the rebound and put it into the empty net. Centre Mark Arcobello earned an assist for his first NHL point. The Jets got back into the game with a touch under four minutes remaining in the second period as Frolik was hit by a puck in front but picked it up and swung a shot through traffic past a screened Dubnyk. Winnipeg tied the game just past the midmark of the third as Trouba intercepted a long Taylor Hall pass attempt and beat Dubnyk with a knuckler from just across the blue-line. It was Troubas first NHL game. The Jets are off until Friday when they host the L.A. Kings. The Oilers travel to Vancouver to face the Canucks on Saturday. Notes: Edmonton came into the game with a pretty impressive record of 18-6-3 in season openers at homea The two teams are both hoping to erase long absences from the playoffs. The Oilers have not been in the playoffs since going to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals in 2006. The Winnipeg/Atlanta franchise had not see post-season play since 2007a Trouba earned his first point on an assist on a second period goal. A pair of other defencemen who were question marks with training camp injuries, Dustin Byfuglien and Zach Bogosian were able to play in the season opener in Edmontona In addition to head coach Dallas Eakins coaching his first regular season game in the big leagues, the Oilers had three players making their NHL debuts in defenceman Anton Belov and forwards Will Acton and Luke Gazdic. Acton had an assist in his first shift on Gazdics goala Oiler forward Jordan Eberle led the league in pre-season scoring with eight points. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"