E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
26/10/2019 03:30
Sujet du message:
: If u dont like physicality go ref a ba
Répondre            

ANAHEIM, Calif. Alen Smailagic Jersey . - The Nashville Predators took advantage of their breaks and preserved their slim playoff chances. Mike Fisher had two goals and an assist, Colin Wilson also scored twice and the Predators beat the Anaheim Ducks 5-2 Friday night. Patric Hornqvist also scored and had two assists and Matt Cullen added two assists as Nashville snapped a six-game losing streak to the Ducks. "We got some good bounces around the net and that was key for us," Hornqvist said. "Its been a bumpy road for us but were not out of it yet. We have to fight to the end." Nashville, 10th in the Western Conference, trails eighth-place Phoenix by seven points with five games to play. Hornqvist has 13 points (six goals and seven assists) in his last 10 games. Pekka Rinne stopped 27 shots for the Predators, who led 4-1 after the first period. Rinne tied former Predators goalie Tomas Vokoun for most franchise wins with 161. "It feels great to tie Tomas for most wins; hes had a very successful career," Rinne said. "Ive had up and downs this season but its good to see the crew get the win. Were going to battle to the end." Kyle Palmieri and Daniel Winnik scored for Anaheim. Wilson jammed the puck past Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller for his ninth goal of the season at 5:36 of the first to give the Predators a 1-0 lead. Wilson added his second of the game and 10th of the season when he took advantage of an Anaheim miscue in front of the Ducks net and his backhander made it 2-0 with 7:19 left in the period. "Its good to snap our losing streak against them," Wilson said. "We knew they are never out of a game. Were not out of the playoffs yet. Were looking forward to going into the Shark Tank tomorrow and it will be fun against San Jose." Just 1:11 later, Fisher scooped up a loose puck behind the Ducks net and wrapped it around into an open net past Hiller to make it 3-0. It was Fishers 19th goal of the season. Palmieri got Anaheim on the board with his 13th of the season when he beat Rinne with a wrist shot with 5:00 to go in the first. Hornqvist scored his 18th goal as he drilled it past Hiller 2:05 later to increase Nashvilles lead to 4-1. Hiller, who was playing for the first time in three games, was immediately replaced by rookie Frederik Andersen following Hornqvsts goal. Andersen left the game after the second period after suffering an upper body injury. Hiller returned to the net for the third period. The Ducks cut the lead to 4-2 following Winniks fifth goal at 3:18 of the second, but Fisher got his second goal of the game with 4:00 left in the period. "They (Anaheim) are something like plus-36 in the second period, so I was concerned going into the second period," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "Our fifth goal was huge for us. After that, I didnt feel any pressure in the third period." The Ducks, who outshot the Predators 24-16 in the first two periods, had two goals nullified late in the second. "We played a solid defensive game," Trotz said. "We got a couple early goals on Hiller and that helped us. Theres no quit in these guys. They are very professional about their jobs and weve been playing sharper lately." Despite the loss, Anaheim remains atop of the Pacific Division with 108 points, one point ahead of the second-place San Jose with both teams having four games remaining. The Ducks, who completed its three-game homestand on Friday, also trail the Western Conference-leading St. Louis Blues by three points for the overall points lead. Anaheim coach bruce Boudreau said his team has to start playing harder earlier in the game. "We cant let this happen," he said. "We have to find a way. Sometimes, for one reason or another, were not getting the job done early. Were a really good team with the lead, but we just havent had the lead lately. We just didnt answer the bell tonight." Nashville, playing for the first time in five days, climbed out of last place in the Central Division, moving past Winnipeg. The Predators prevented the Ducks from tying a franchise record of 28 home wins and 110 points in a season. NOTES: Friday was the first time the Ducks hosted Nashville since Feb 16, 2013. ... Trotz is the only coach in the Predators 15-year history and is the longest tenured coach in the NHL (1,190 games) and has the second-longest tenure in all four major sports behind the San Antonio Spurs coach Greg Popovich. ... The Predators are the only team in the league not to give up a short-handed goal this season but have also scored the fewest short-handed goals (2) in the league. Omari Spellman Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Latrell Sprewell Warriors Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/Tim-Hardaway-City-Edition-Jersey/ .com) - Mike Miller scored a season-high 21 points in a rare start and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst loss of the season with a 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams isnt backing away from his criticism of NFL officials, and doesnt care if it costs him.I dont care if I do get fined, Williams told The Associated Press on Monday. I speak the way I feel, and thats the way I feel.Williams took issue with a fist bump between two officials after Denver running back C.J. Anderson scored his second of three touchdowns in the Broncos 24-17 win on Sunday.After the game, Williams expressed his displeasure on Twitter, by accusing the officials of teaming up with the Broncos.Williams linked a video of the fist bump and wrote: No excuse for my performance but we cant win playing 16 vs 11 thought I seen it all Smh (shake my head).Williams was referring to the number of on-field officials, though there are actually seven and not five at NFL games.The league had no problem with the gesture, which came after line judge John Hussey and umpire Carl Paganelli consulted to determine whether Anderson had crossed the goal line before his knee was down.It was an acknowledgement of good mechanics between the two officials involved in making the call, NFL spokesman Michael Signora said.The loss was a costly one for the Bills (7-6), who fell to the fringes of a jumbled AFC playoff picture. As a result of tie-breaking formulas, Buffalo ranks 11th in the standings with three games left.The Bills host Green Bay on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone has seen the video of the fist bump and is aware of the NFLs explanation of what happened. He declined to provide his opinion by saying thats something he will address with the league.What bothered Marrone is how his and the players frustrations spilled over during the game.Marrone was unhappy with several calls. And defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalizeed for unsportsmanlike conduct for arguing with an official over a pass-interference penalty against teammate Stephon Gilmore in the second quarter. DAngelo Russell Jersey. It starts with me, Marrone said. We cant have that in order to win games. Whats done is done, and whatever it may be, you need to move on and keep your focus. Ive got to do a better job of that. Thats my responsibility.Hughes was benched by defensive line coach Pepper Johnson for much of the final 2 1/2 quarters. Marrone said he was not aware of Hughes benching until after the game.Williams wasnt the only Bills player to complain about the officiating or the fist bump.Cornerback Corey Graham, on Monday, took a more diplomatic approach by saying the officials celebration wasnt a good look, but he understood what prompted it.I saw it. I dont think it was nothing crazy as far as Happy that they scored a touchdown, Graham said. It was more of probably just, We got that one right.Cornerback Nickell Robey was penalized for illegal contact after quarterback Peyton Manning missed a pass to Wes Welker in the end zone on third and 6 at the Bills 19. Replays were inconclusive as to whether Robey interfered with Welker during his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Andersons 6-yard run.Following the game, Robey took exception in a note posted on his Twitter account.He wrote: If u dont like physicality go ref a basketball or tennis game. I dont care (hashtag)nfl (hashtag)refs.Robey didnt make himself available to reporters on Monday.___AP National Writer Eddie Pells, in Denver, contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___(Previous versions of this story incorrectly quoted Corey Graham. He said We got that one right, not none.) ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"