E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
26/10/2019 03:36
Sujet du message:
LAS VEGAS -- Dutch heavyweight Stefan (S
Répondre            

LAS VEGAS -- Dutch heavyweight Stefan (Skyscraper) Struve, slated to make a comeback Saturday after a heart scare, was scratched from his UFC 175 bout with Matt Mitrione after blacking out while warming up. Deandre Ayton Suns Jersey . "Stefan Struve suffered a non-life-threatening, near-fainting spell backstage," the UFC said in a statement during the fight card. "Afterwards, the medical team did not feel he was fit to compete. With his health and safety in mind, hes been removed from the card and is currently under the care of the medical staff." After the card, UFC president Dana White said Struve was "doing great" and had been cleared by doctors. "He had something like a panic attack," he told the post-fight news conference. "He almost blacked out, he started hyper-ventilating, his blood pressure dropped. I dont know, just one of those weird things." White said Struve had to ponder his fighting future. "He needs to do some soul-searching. Hes a super-talented guy. Hes a great guy, we love the guy. I dont know, well see where he goes from here." Struve, meanwhile, tweeted he was fine. "Just want to let everybody know Im OK, had a blackout in the locker room and we had to call the fight off, thanks for the love folks!" White said both Struve and Mitrione would get their basic purse. "I found out what happened and went to talk to Stefan," Mitrione said in a statement. "He was still in his chair and was very apologetic. Hes such a competitor. Obviously health and safety come first." The six-foot-11 Struves MMA career appeared over last year when he was diagnosed with a rare heart condition. Given the OK to resume fighting by his doctors in the Netherlands and the UFCs cardiologist, Struve (29-6) was looking forward to returning to the cage. Struve was also cleared by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. "It looks good," Struve said in a pre-fight interview, "I just need to do checkups two times a year with my doctors in Holland and two times a year with my doctors in L.A. "Thats no problem for me. I actually like that I know for sure that my heart is healthy." The 26-year-old Struve, ranked 12th among heavyweight contenders, last fought in March 2013 when he suffered a broken jaw in a knockout loss to hard-hitting Mark Hunt in Japan. He returned to training some three months later. But he blacked out briefly while at his parents home and went to hospital to be checked out. A stress ultrasound test, which uses high frequency sound waves to examine the hearts anatomy and function, found the heart issue. Struve was diagnosed with a leaking aortic valve, as well an enlarged heart. It meant that his heart was only pumping 60 per cent of his blood into the aorta and then the rest of his body. The remaining 40 per cent was ending up back in the heart chamber. Doctors used medication to control his blood pressure and the demands on his heart. Struve says he will probably have to undergo surgery at some point but hopes to do it after his fighting career. Dragan Bender Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. Devin Booker Suns Jersey . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Kevin-Johnson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Goins is the early favourite to win the starting job at second base. Pillar is an outsider to secure a role off the bench, which becomes an even more difficult spot to win if the number of back up jobs is reduced by one. That happens if the Blue Jays decide to start the season with an eight man bullpen.DENVER -- The No. 52 jersey of former Avalanche defenceman Adam Foote has been retired in a ceremony before Colorados game against the Montreal Canadiens. A banner with Footes name and number was raised to the rafters at the Pepsi Center at the conclusion of the ceremony on Saturday night. Foote joins Joe Sakic (19), Peter Forsberg (21), Patrick Roy (33) and Ray Borque (77) in having his jersey retired by the Avalanche. Sakic is aa team executive and Roy is in his first season as its coach. Leandro Barbosa Suns Jersey. . Foote spent 19 years in the NHL, including 17 with the Avalanche and the Quebec Nordiques, the Colorado teams predecessor. He retired after the 2010-11 season as the second-highest scoring defenceman in franchise history. He was a member of two Stanley Cup winning teams and represented Canada in three Olympics, winning a gold medal in 2002. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"