E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
26/10/2019 03:44
Sujet du message:
VILAMOURA, Portugal -- David Lynn shot a
Répondre            

VILAMOURA, Portugal -- David Lynn shot an 8-under 63 Sunday to rally from six shots back and win the Portugal Masters, ending a nine-year wait for his second European Tour title. Tobias Harris Clippers Jersey . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266. The Englishman, who turns 40 next Sunday, then watched as Justin Walters of South Africa almost caught him with four straight birdies before falling one stroke short with a par on the 18th hole. Lynn said he was inspired by Scott Jamiesons performance on Saturday when he matched a European Tour record of 60. "Today was just a case of, Ive got to go out there and make as many birdies as I can," Lynn said. "I must admit I was thinking of Scott Jamiesons 60. If I could do something like that, who knows? The wind was up quite a bit today, so 8 under is a really good score." Waring had a two-stroke lead after the third round, but a double bogey on the 16th knocked him out of contention. Waring was joined by Stephen Gallacher and Bernd Wiesberger in a tie for third place, two shots back. Hennie Otto and Jamie Donaldson were another stroke behind. Lynns first European Tour win came at the 2004 KLM Open. Blake Griffin Jersey . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. Chris Paul Jersey .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. https://www.clipperslockerroom.com/Paul-George-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Boston Red Sox placed right fielder Shane Victorino on the 15-day disabled list for the second time this season. Both times its been because of a strained right hamstring. He was sidelined from the start of the season until he was activated April 24. Outfielder Daniel Nava was recalled from Triple-A Pawtucket. Also, designated hitter David Ortiz and first baseman Mike Napoli were not listed in Saturdays lineup because of injuries. The flurry of activity took place before the Red Sox played Tampa Bay, with Boston trying to end an eight-game losing streak. Manager John Farrell said Ortiz has a calf injury. Napoli is still feeling the flu-like symptoms that sidelined him Wednesday and Thursday in addition to hamstring, calf and finger issues. "Were beat up," Farrell said. Saturday was a planned day off for Ortiz to deal with his injury. "This is what his situation called for," Farrell said. Napoli could miss a few days. "I cant say this is a one-day thing," Farrell said. "It might be more days needed than that, and were hopeful to avoid a down time on the DL as well with him. Angel Delgado Jersey. " Victorino aggravated a hamstring injury from spring training running to first base in the ninth inning of Friday nights 1-0 loss to Tampa Bay. "We recognize where were at," Farrell said. "You have to separate the individual from the teams win-loss record and the streak were on. Its compounded by the stretch that were in, but at the same time, you cant push a guy past a point where its detrimental for him and the risk-reward bar is swayed into the risk category." Victorino missed 22 games early in the season. "We think, through the exams so far, its not as severe as the injury at spring training, but in combination with hamstring and just overall physical ailments that hes battling right now, the two-week break is needed," Farrell said. In 21 games this season, Victorino hit .242 with one homer and 10 RBIs. Nava began the season with Boston. He hit .149 with two homers and three RBIs in 17 games before being sent to Pawtucket on April 22. Last season with Boston, Nava batted .303 with 12 homers and 66 RBIs in 134 games. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"