E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
26/10/2019 03:55
Sujet du message:
Adil Rashid talks challenging conditions
Répondre            

Adil Rashid talks challenging conditions, Jos Buttlers captaincy and feisty FIFA tournaments in his first Bangladesh tour blog. Kenrich Williams Jersey . After all the talk, its good to get out to Bangladesh. Coming here is something new for a lot of the lads. Its a new experience as well with the weather conditions and the whole atmosphere. I think everyone is looking forward to it. It should be a good tour ahead and hopefully we can do well. This weekend on Sky Sports Mix Watch Bangladesh v England ODI on Sky Sports Mix We had our first tour match on Tuesday in tricky conditions. It was very challenging, it was 40-odd degrees and the humidity was fairly high as well but we have to get used to it fairly quickly. It was completely different conditions for us but, at the same time, it was enjoyable and were looking forward to the next two weeks or so. Obviously, the game was also Jos Buttlers first here as captain and I think hell be very similar to Eoin Morgan: a very positive, very aggressive captain, always looking to take the aggressive, positive option.He went very well on Tuesday, both as a batsman and with his keeping. His captaincy was good too but in games like that it is hard to tell, its more about bowlers getting overs under their belt so he was forced to rotate. Jos Buttler will be a positive captain, says Rashid I definitely think he will lead by example but then whatever is on his mind, he is going to say too. When he talks everybody is going to listen because when he does talk, he talks a lot of sense and with a lot of maturity.He is a very positive character in the way he speaks and the way he goes about his cricket. I think hell be a great leader for us in this one-day series. I think hell do exceptionally well. He has a strong mind-set and, like I said, hes a positive character.Personally, coming to these places with conditions like these where people say it favours the spinners, its about enjoying that challenge and trying to embrace it. Firstly, youve got to adapt to the conditions and then try to really enjoy it. It is going to be a challenge as well because well be bowling to good players of spin, who have been brought up playing spin but Im just looking to enjoy the craft of bowling leg-spin in these conditions and finding a way to succeed out here.Every country you go to you have to adapt and bowl a bit differently, bowl different paces or whatever and its the same out here. You have to find that pace and you have to find it pretty quickly. Its exciting and Im really looking forward to it.In general, whether things are going my way or not, I try to have a positive attitude but since the Big Bash last winter - that went pretty well for me - and the ODI series with Sri Lanka and Pakistan, things have gone well for me with England, with the white ball. Rashid enjoyed a superb white-ball summer for England Whether I perform or not, Im confident in my skills and my ability. Its about going out there and having fun; if you have a good day, you have a good day, if not, it isnt something to worry about. You have good days, you have bad days and that is just part of cricket. At the moment, Im fairly confident in my game and hopefully I can just carry on like that. Rob Key checks out the pitch ahead of the first ODI between Bangladesh and England in Dhaka on Friday. Away from the cricket, weve been here for four or five days and so far weve not been out of the hotel in the evenings. The only place weve been to so far is to the ground and back. There is a lot of free time and so weve been playing a lot of FIFA. Some of the lads have brought their Xboxs and their PS4s with FIFA 17 so there has been a lot of competitions, a lot of banter and a lot of feisty people!There are a lot of jokes flying around and that is keeping us going. In the evenings well all go to somebodys room - it has been Sam Billings so far - and stay there for a couple of hours, have a few games and a bit of a laugh with all the boys. Sam Billings thinks that he is a big dog when it comes to FIFA, according to Rashid I would say Im okay but there are some who think theyre pretty good. Billings actually thinks hes a big dog when it comes to FIFA but he has his ups and downs. There are a few who are pretty good but I hold my own.Im sure the competitions will continue throughout the tour but, of course, our main focus is the cricket, starting with the first ODI on Friday.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Bangladesh v England on Sky Woakes: Tour conditions tough Hussain: Bangladesh not easy Rashid not difficult to face Jahlil Okafor Jersey . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. Frank Jackson Pelicans Jersey . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. https://www.pelicanslockerroom.com/Etwaun-Moore-City-Edition-Jersey/ . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. The Montreal Canadiens are a fascinating, if challenging, team from a fantasy perspective, with young stars on the rise as well as established veterans all competing for ice time and how the roles shake out will have a significant bearing on which players hold the most value. Top Picks: After winning the Norris Trophy D P.K. Subban wont come at any cut-rate prices for fantasy owners, but he can provide value anyway because in three seasons in the league, hes the only defenceman to have 100 points and 300 penalty minutes. For leagues that dont count PIMs, he offers 266 hits and 268 blocked shots over the last three seasons as well, so hes a top tier defenceman. That doesnt hold the same appeal as a top tier forward, but his relative value is strong. A miserable finish to the 2013 season left G Carey Price with a career-low .905 save percentage. At the same time, Price has played 176 games over the last three seasons, second only to Pekka Rinne, and his .917 save percentage in that time ranks 11th, so he holds fantasy value. Coming off his worst season, though, its difficult to count on him as a No. 1 fantasy starter. In the past two seasons, LW Max Pacioretty has 449 shots on goal in 123 games, ranking eighth and his 104 points over that time ranks 27th, which is enough evidence to rank Pacioretty as a No. 1 left wing. Value Plays: Over the last four seasons, C Tomas Plekanec has scored 212 points, ranking 43rd, a good total, combined with relatively high shot totals that make him a high-end No. 3 or low-end No. 2 fantasy centre. RW Brendan Gallagher forced his way into a prominent role as a rookie with the Canadiens last season, and was the only rookie with double digit goals and a double-digit plus rating. Can he build on that production in his ssecond season? After missing 181 games over the previous three seasons, D Andrei Markov played in all 48 games for the Canadiens last season, scoring 30 points (23 on the power play). Nicolo Melli Pelicans Jersey. Hes still productive, but 34 and an injury risk so even with his power play mastery, Markov fits as a No. 3 or even No. 4 fantasy defenceman. Sleepers/Breakthrough: 19-year-old LW Alex Galchenyuk impressed in his rookie season, scoring 27 points and recording a plus-14 rating in 48 games, but he has much room to improve his production in year two, starting with ice time. Galchenyuk played on 12:19 per game as a rookie and should be trusted with more responsibility this season. How much ice time and how much time on the power play he receives will play a big part in determining just how much more he can score as a sophomore. Following a breakout 2011-2012 season, when he scored 60 points, C David Desharnais lost some lustre (and ice time) last season. He still has offensive upside, but hell have to battle for ice time to have a big enough role to generate fantasy interest. Veterans Brian Gionta and Danny Briere are both in their mid-30s with declining production, but in deeper leagues, theyre worth a look, if only because they have a track record of being able to score. Rookies: Montreal doesnt figure to have many, if any, rookies making a big impact this season. D Jarred Tinordi might earn himself a regular spot on the blueline, and could play very well, but hes limited offensively and his physical game may not be enough to compensate fantasy owners for a lack of points. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"