E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
28/10/2019 03:16
Sujet du message:
WASHINGTON -- As soon as he got a close
Répondre            

WASHINGTON -- As soon as he got a close look at Gio Gonzalez in spring training, new Washington Nationals catcher Jose Lobaton knew he was going to encourage the left-hander to throw more changeups. Kyle Lowry Raptors Jersey . So far, so good: Gonzalez has allowed one run through 12 innings this season. His second start came Tuesday night, when he gave up only three singles over six innings to lead the Nationals to a 5-0 victory over the Miami Marlins. Mixing in extra changeups along with his low-90s mph fastball and top-notch curveball, Gonzalez allowed one baserunner to get as far as second, retired his last 10 batters, and improved to 2-0 with a 0.75 ERA. "If youve got a third pitch working," Lobaton said, "its going to be fun." One side benefit of going to the breaking ball? Gonzalezs fastball, which normally is at about 93 or 94 mph, is "going to look 95-96," Lobaton said. Gonzalez, who was born in Hialeah, Fla., has won his last four starts against the Marlins. His 3-0 mark against them in 2013 was part of the Nationals 14-5 edge in the series against Miami a year ago. "He was effectively wild tonight and he made the pitches when he had to," said Miamis Jeff Baker, who went 0 for 3. "With his stuff, even when hes out of the zone, its still going to be a battle. Thats the way it is every time you face him." Adam LaRoche had three hits and drove in a run off Henderson Alvarez (0-2). Anthony Rendon went 2 for 4 with three RBIs as Washington improved to 5-2. Miami entered an NL-best 5-2, a year after finishing with a league-high 100 losses. Led by Giancarlo Stanton, the Marlins were averaging a majors-best six runs a game, but they couldnt solve Gonzalez or four relievers. Stanton went 1 for 4 with a single; it was his first game in 2014 without an RBI. Miami put runners on second and third with two outs in the seventh against Drew Storen, but pinch-hitter Greg Dobbs flied out. "These guys have some good pitchers but we got to find a way to score some runs," Miami manager Mike Redmond said. "We had a couple opportunities. We just didnt get a big hit. But Ive said that a lot over the last couple years, too." The Nationals took a 1-0 lead in the first. Jayson Werth hit a two-out double to left-centre and LaRoche followed with an RBI single. With two outs in the sixth, LaRoche was at first and Bryce Harper at third after both singled, and a pitch momentarily got away from catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia. LaRoche took off, and Saltalamacchias throw was dropped by second baseman Baker, who was charged with an error. LaRoche was safe, and Harper scored without a throw, making it 2-0. Rendon then tacked on a run-scoring single, before adding a two-run double off Mike Dunn in the eighth. Rendon, usually Washingtons second baseman, started at third because Ryan Zimmerman is dealing with a sore throwing shoulder. Rendon played third base in college at Rice and made one particularly nice play Tuesday, charging Reed Johnsons bunt with two men on in the seventh and throwing him out at first. "I guess," said Rendon, in his second year in the majors, "I still have a little bit left." NOTES: Zimmerman hasnt played in the field since Saturday but said he hopes to be back at his usual spot against Miami on Wednesday. ... Marlins RHP Jacob Turner strained his pitching shoulder during batting practice and will miss his scheduled start Wednesday. Instead, LHP Brad Hand, who has been in the bullpen, will start against Devin Robinson Raptors Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. Jonas Valanciunas Raptors Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. https://www.raptorsrookiesshop.com/Matt-Thomas-City-Edition-Jersey/ . He learned about pressure and expectations at the 2010 Games in his hometown of Vancouver. His next mission is to build on that experience at his next Olympic appearance in Sochi, where he plans to ride the momentum from the teams strong start to the season.Canadas most successful MMA promotion, The Maximum Fighting Championship returns this Friday night for MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta. Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. "Im the forefather of MMA in this country and its going to continue to be that way -- When Im dead one day and they make (me) a statue. (Critics will) feel terrible about how they spoke about me. Thats whats going to happen." Pavelich told TSN.ca Founded in 2001, the MFC is the longest running MMA promotion in North America next to the UFC and has outlasted other organizations such as the IFL, Elite XC, DREAM, Affliction and most recently Strikeforce who have all ceased operations. "Im not a promoter; Im a fight pioneer thats what people dont understand. Fight promoters are guys that come around and do it once in a while Im a guy thats been in (the fight business) right from the beginning." While MMA has been thriving in Western Canada for years thanks to the success of the MFC, the province of Ontario hasnt been as responsive, only legalizing MMA back in 2010. Despite the UFC holding successful annual events in Toronto the last few years, local MMA promotions are essentially non-existent in Ontario. Even the MFC has only held one event in Ontario (MFC 29: Conquer, in Windsor, Ontario) and that was back in 2011. Whats keeping local MMA out of Ontario? According to Pavelich it is the governing bodies in charge and not Ontario Athletic Commissioner Ken Hayashi. "Its not (Hayashi), its the provincial government that makes these regulations and fees. Thats the thing they have to fix and alter before (the MFC) returns because these fees are astronomical, theyre the highest in the world. Las Vegas is cheaper (to run an event), Albertas cheaper, and Quebec is cheaper." Pavelich believes MMA cant grow properly in Ontario if the UFC is the only promotion running events. "Thats just something (the governing bodies) have to take a look at. If they really want to see MMA develop properly in Ontario, I think (the MFC) is the only brand of MMA that can actually do it. I mean if you want to wait around for the UFC to come once a year and you think thats going to develop MMA, its not going to happen that way." One of the catalysts for the MFCs success has been their out of the box type thinking, including their recent "Punch The Vote" contest where fans had the opportunity to pick which of the three title fights would serve as the main event for MFC 38. This included Canadian Smealinho Rama vs. Anthony Hamilton (for the heavyweight title), Sam Alvey vs. Jason South (for the 185lb title) and Anthony Birchack vs. Tito Jones (for the 135lb title). "What I loved about the voting -- It really showed were not a local a brand of MMA, were not even a Canadian brand of MMA, and we had people voting from all over the world. That proves thats lots of people are paying attention and thats really exciting." Proof of this was the Calgary native Rama who received the least amount of votes and bantamweights Birchack and Jones (both of whom are American) earning the main event slot. Rounding out MFC 38s main card, aside from the three title fights is a lightweight affair between Canadian Kurt Southern and Jason Novaes. Pavelich believes this rematch from MFC 36 will be nothing short of fireworks. "Kurt Southern is the best 155er in Canada. I think Novaes is a speccial individual as well. Fred VanVleet Raptors Jersey. Theyre going to go at it again for the second time and Im super excited about that. But like I said its unfortunate because there are three titles and nobody is talking about (this) fight." On the topic of fighters on the MFC roster, many fans have been wondering why welterweight superstar Dhiego Lima hasnt been competing inside the MFC ring this year. The answer is simple, hes a free-agent. "Problem with Dhiego is we have too many American Top Team guys in our organization. He was crossing (fights) with them -- a few times he was going to have title fights with other American Top Team guys and then it got really weird. They wouldnt fight each other." "We released him and let him go to where he wants to go, because (not fighting teammates) is going to be a problem." This is the second time Pavelich has let a Lima brother leave his organization as a free-agent. Dhiegos older brother Douglas left in the Alberta based promotion back in 2011 and has recently found success in in the Bellator Fighting Championships, winning two welterweight tournaments. "Im happy for (Douglas) although I dont think hes fighting for the right organization, sometimes agents make the mistake. I dont blame him whatsoever." "Go check Limas twitter today, you know what it still says "MFC Champ" at the top of it. That tells you whats in his heart. He told us at our home one time that made a mistake going to (Bellator). He could have walked into the UFC, and not just walked in, he could have walked in like a star" "I dont think he gets the publicity like he did when he was with the Maximum Fighting Championship any more. (Bellator) fails to promote that end of stuff" As the sport of MMA continues to grow, the addition of women fighting is always a hot topic. With UFC introducing females into their organization earlier this year and debuting them on the Ultimate Fighter, could we see the same thing in the MFC? "I respect all female fighters. Im a huge Miesha Tate fan, I like Sarah Kaufman. I think theyre great athletes. The problem is I dont think I can get a quality ten girls together to make this a great division." Another budding issue with the MFC is their broadcast rights. Currently their events only broadcast live on AXS TV (formally HDNet) in the States. Canadian cable companies pulled the plug on AXS TV in Canada last year. The only way fans can watch MFC events in Canada is on a two-week tape delay on speciality channel the Fight Network. "Andrew Simon and Mark Cuban are very intelligent at AXS TV and everybody knows that. I know they want to be in Canada. Sometimes being Mark Cuban is difficult because people might charge too much for what (the network) is really worth. The cable networks and the fans have to realize that its your obligation to tell the cable company that you want AXS TV (in Canada)" Despite these hurdles, Pavelich believes the MFC is a unique brand of MMA and fans always get their monies worth seeing their events live. "Come watch our brand of MMA and then you tell me after that you didnt get your $60 worth or your $600 worth its impossible! (Quality fights) is the only thing were good at and weve been good at it for 14-years." "We have real fighters in the MFC. You cant pick who you fight in the Maximum Fighting Championships, you go in these other organizations and you can pick who you fight. We tell you youre going to fight because its our job is to the fans and we want to put on the best fight possible" MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines takes place this Friday (October 4th) at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton Alberta Canada and on AXS TV. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"