E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
29/10/2019 02:46
Sujet du message:
Baltimore last Friday and gave up two ru
Répondre            

ST. Chicago White Sox Pro Shop . PAUL, Minn. -- The Chicago Blackhawks have high standards. Two Stanley Cup championships in a four-year span will create that. So their 7-2-3 start to the season is hardly a cause for satisfaction. This payback victory over the Minnesota Wild, at least, provided some reassurance. Patrick Sharp finally scored, Nick Leddy jump-started the stagnant special teams units with a power-play goal and the Blackhawks beat the Wild 5-1 on Monday night. "We havent been playing the way we want to play," said Leddy, a native of nearby Eden Prairie and former Wild first-round draft pick. "We know we can play that way all the time, and I think this gives us some confidence." After giving up 11 goals while losing their previous two games, the Blackhawks played tougher defence, were more disciplined and paid the Wild back for their 5-3 win on Saturday night in Chicago. "We may have had the most consistent game weve had," coach Joel Quenneville said. Corey Crawford made 29 saves, and Sheldon Brookbank, Patrick Kane and Brandon Saad all scored to give the Blackhawks just their third game of more than three goals in 12 contests this season. "It was definitely hard to lose that way at home. They really took it to us, and we were looking to return the favour," Saad said. The Wild were actually in control of the first period despite falling behind early. Then Jason Pominville got a goal, his third in two games, to tie it at 1 midway through the second period. But Niklas Backstrom never found his footing in the net. After making 33 saves against the Blackhawks two days before, his first start following a seven-game absence because of a lower-body injury, Backstrom stopped only 23 shots. Coach Mike Yeo refused to criticize the veterans performance, but he wasnt nearly as strong in the rematch. "We cant sit here and look at that game and say that any player is responsible for that loss," Yeo said. "We had too many guys who werent on top of their game, and when youre playing a team of that calibre, obviously you need a lot of guys not playing just OK games but playing good games, and I dont think we had that tonight." Marian Hossa caught Backstrom looking the wrong way behind the net and fed Sharp for a snap shot from just outside the crease over Backstroms opposite shoulder late in the first period. This was just Sharps second goal of the season. He was quiet last season, too, returning from injury to find his rhythm in the playoffs. "It was nice to put one in. Hopefully that starts something," Sharp said. Late in the second period, Backstrom turned aside Leddys shot, but Kane beat him to the rebound and circled the puck around to the other side where Brookbank was waiting for a slap shot. Backstrom collided with rookie defenceman Matthew Dumba as he was trying to climb up and reposition himself in the crease. Then in the third period, Saad scooted past Dumba on a rush to draw Ryan Suter over in coverage. Saad then pivoted to flick a perfect drop pass to Kane, who skated in front of Dumba to tap in an easy goal and give the Blackhawks a 4-1 lead. The Wild must now decide whether to keep Dumba, their 2012 first-round draft pick, or return him to his junior team. "Im not going to say I didnt think about it at all. Thatd be a lie. I did put that pressure on myself, and I wasnt very happy with my third period tonight," Dumba said. The power play has been only so-so, and the penalty kill has been a bigger early season problem for the Blackhawks, who entered the night last in the NHL with a success rate of only 72.2 per cent. They killed all three opportunities on this night. The Wild fell to 4-1-2 at home this season. They gave up four goals in standard 5-on-5 situations, more than one-third of their league-best total this season. They have allowed 11 in 13 games. "I dont know if they were better prepared than us, but it felt like they were sharper," Backstrom said. NOTES: Brandon Pirri, moved up to centre on the second line, had two assists for the Blackhawks. ... Mikael Granlund assisted on Pominvilles goal for his team-high eighth of the season. ... The Wild were again without two of their top three defencemen, Keith Ballard (seven straight games, upper body) and Jonas Brodin (three straight games, broken cheekbone). ... Hossa has 21 points in 24 career games against the Wild. league-best total this season. They have allowed 11 in 13 games. White Sox Jerseys 2019 .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Chicago White Sox Gear .C. -- The Charlotte Bobcats said head coach Steve Clifford underwent a successful procedure Friday to have two stents placed in his heart. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/ . Murakami gracefully executed a double triple toe jump and a triple flip jump that put her at the top of a tightly contested race with 64.73 points, just ahead of Li Zijun of China on 62.TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays were swept in the Bronx last week and will try to return the favour Wednesday versus the New York Yankees at Rogers Centre. The Blue Jays lost all three games at Yankee Stadium from June 17-19, but have taken the first two installments of this set, including Tuesdays 7-6 win courtesy of a throwing error by Yankees third baseman Yangervis Solarte in the bottom of the ninth inning. Jose Reyes started the inning with a double and came around to score after Melky Cabrera placed a bunt toward Solarte, whose throw to first base was off the mark. Reyes made up for a throwing error that plated two runs during a five-run seventh inning for the Yankees. Brian Roberts hit a two-run homer in the seventh to help New York tie the game at 6-6. "I tried to make something happen after that mistake," said Reyes. "They tied the game there in that situation. I have to make a better throw than that. It is what it is. Like I said, when I came up in the ninth inning I just tried to make something happen." Dioner Navarro hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and both Reyes and Edwin Encarnacion had two hits and two runs scored for the Blue Jays, who have won three of their last five games, and sit 2 1/2 games ahead of Baltimore and 3 1/2 games in front of New York for the AL East lead. Mark Buehrle started for the Jays and was looking for his 11th win, but did not figure into the decision after he allowed four runs in 6 2/3 innings. Casey Janssen threw a scoreless top of the ninth for the win. Toronto, which prevailed despite committing three errors, will also host the Chicago White Sox and Milwaukee Brewers on this homestand and is 22-17 at Rogers Centre. Toeing the rubber for the Jays tonight will be Drew Hutchison, who is 5-5 with aa 3. Stitched White Sox Jerseys. 86 earned run average. Hutchison was shaky in his last outing, a 6-4 loss at Yankee Stadium in which he walked four batters and allowed four runs in 4 1/3 innings of work. Hutchison is 1-2 in his last three starts after going 3-0 in his previous four trips to the hill. The right-hander is 1-3 in five home starts and 1-2 with a 7.24 ERA in three career starts against the Yankees. The Yankees failed to finish off last nights rally and lost their fourth straight game in the process. Solartes error was a costly one and reliever Adam Warren was pinned with the loss. Derek Jeter homered, while Brian McCann, Jacoby Ellsbury, Brett Gardner and Roberts all ended with two hits and a run scored. David Phelps started for the Yankees and was reached for six runs and eight hits in five innings. "That was an ugly game to watch, and if youre a fan, you should probably get your money back," said Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira, who went 0-for-5 and had hit safely in 11 of his last 12 games. New York will return to the Bronx for an upcoming homestand versus Boston and Tampa Bay, and hopes to improve its 22-19 road mark Wednesday. Its been almost a month since Hiroki Kuroda won a start and he will take the mound Wednesday for the Yankees. Kurodas last win was May 28 at St. Louis and he is 0-2 in four starts since. He did not figure into the decision of a 5-3 win over Baltimore last Friday and gave up two runs in six innings. The righty carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning. Kuroda is 4-5 with a 4.23 ERA and 1-3 in seven road starts. He has faced the Blue Jays eight times (all starts) in his career and is 4-3 with a 3.81 ERA. Kuroda made five starts against Toronto last season, going 2-2 with a 3.34 ERA. The Yankees are 5-3 against the Blue Jays this season. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"