E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
30/10/2019 02:36
Sujet du message:
CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Marlies goaltender
Répondre            

CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Marlies goaltender Drew MacIntyre put on an impressive display on Friday, but he gave his Toronto teammates credit for making his job simple. Danny Hultzen Jersey . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said. "Then our guys were awesome. Blocking shots, I say it every game. These guys are fun to watch, its awesome and they made my night a lot easier." After stopping 12 shots in the first period, the 30-year-old goalie stopped 17 in the second and was continuously under siege in the third period -- where he faced 21 shots. "I knew that the (shots) number was going to get up there," MacIntyre said. "We all knew they were going to come in third period. Theyre a good team and they showed it." MacIntyres performance impressed Toronto head coach Steve Spott. "(MacIntyre) is a guy who is now starting to do what I think he needs to do to be an NHL prospect," Toronto coach Steve Spott said. "And I dont care what his age is. Hes a guy that is playing the best hockey of his career in a very, very good league. I think he should open up some eyes from not only our club, but 29 other clubs." Although the Stars applied consistent pressure, Toronto broke the game open in the second period when T.J. Brennan and Peter Holland scored 13 seconds apart. Brennan scored on the power play 7:15 into the second period when he fired a wrist shot past Texas goalie Cristopher Nilstorp. On the very next shift Holland forced a Stars turnover and beat Nilstorp to give Toronto a 3-0 lead. Brandon Kozun, Sam Carrick and Jerred Smithson also scored for Toronto, while Chris Mueller replied for the Stars. Game 2 is Monday at the Cedar Park Center, where Toronto can extend its playoff unbeaten streak to 9-0. Texas had been a perfect 4-0 at home in the playoffs before the loss. "I think their whole team played well," Stars coach Willie Desjardins said. "I think we had to be better early, once you get behind youre going to generate a lot and we had to come after them a they outplayed us and give them credit." MacIntyre was tested early and often by Texas -- the AHLs regular-season champions -- but helped Toronto stay undefeated in the post-season with a couple dazzling stops. Late in the first period he was caught behind the net while battling for a rebound. The puck kicked out to Stars forward Brett Ritchie in front of the net, but MacIntyre scrambled back to make the save. Toronto played with the lead for most of the night after Kozun scored 3:11 into the game. Kozun collected a pass from Trevor Smith in the neutral zone, skated between a pair of Stars defencemen and fired a wrist shot over Nilstorps shoulder. Texas finally broke MacIntyres shutout bid with 4:27 remaining when Mueller scored on the power play. Two minutes later Carrick scored into the empty net, followed by a short-handed empty-net goal by Smithson to give Toronto a 5-1 lead. Nilstorp stopped 14 of 17 shots for Texas in the loss. The Swedish goalie also spent almost half of the third period on the bench after Desjardins pulled his goalie with 8:50 remaining while down 3-0. Ernie Banks Cubs Jersey . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U. Duane Underwood Jr. Cubs Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. https://www.cheapcubs.com/1730t-xavier-cedeno-jersey-cubs.html . -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.TORONTO -- The Boston Bruins, in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons the previous night, stuck to hockey Sunday. Minus the suspended Shawn Thornton, awaiting his punishment for a red mist that saw him send Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik to hospital on Saturday, the injury-ravaged Bruins rallied to defeat the Toronto Maple Leafs 5-2 on the strength of three second-period goals. Carl Soderberg, Torey Krug, Kevan Miller, Jarome Iginla and Patrice Bergeron -- with an empty-net goal coming out of the penalty box with 11 seconds remaining -- scored for Boston, which came into the game under scrutiny thanks to Thorntons meltdown at TD Garden. The Bruins tough guy is suspended pending a league hearing into his sucker-punch attack. For Iginla, Sundays game was a chance for the Bruins to get back to their game. "It was (good)," he said, choosing his words carefully. "Just to get the focus on just winning a game and playing. Because, yeah, it was pretty emotional. Everybody felt that from (Saturday) night." Thanks to the ugly, violent win over Pittsburgh, the Bruins (20-8-2) were also without the injured Loui Eriksson and Chris Kelly, among others. Defencemen Adam McQuaid and Johnny Boychuk were sidelined with earlier injuries. And the Bruins defensive woes were intensified Sunday when Dougie Hamilton exited after the first period with a lower-body injury after a collision with Leafs blue-liner Carl Gunnarsson. Boston coach Claude Julien said Hamilton was to return home Monday for medical evaluation but was hopeful that Boychuk might be close to returning to the lineup in his absence during the remaining three games of the Canadian road trip. Peter Holland and Jay McClement scored for Toronto (16-12-3) before an announced crowd of 19,165. The Leafs led 1-0 in the first and then cut the lead to 3-2 early in the third before Boston scored two insurance goals. Julien attributed his jury-rigged teams success to the organizations focus on playing a two-way game, whether it be wearing a Boston or AHLs Providence jersey. "The way we play is a very demanding way of playing but we feel our scouts and upper management have done a good job of giving us the types of players who can play that game," he said. "So even with the guys being called up, they play a very similar style back in Providence. And were asking them to do the same thing here. "Its about believing what your teams all about. Going out there and doing it, whether youre a young player or an older player. Our game can never change." The Leafs, who beat Ottawa 4-3 in a shootout Saturday, controlled the early going and led 1-0 after the first. But the Bruins three-goal outburst in the second period, including a pair of power-play goals in a 94-second stretch, left the Leafs in their wake. "The first period it seemed like we had our legs, we were doing a lot of things," said Toronto coach Randy Carlyle. "Then we take the one penalty and their (tying) goal kind of flattened us and the next thing you know were killing (a penalty) again right after. And it was bang-bang, all of a sudden they scored two goals and the life went out of our hockey club." Toronto, which also gave up two power-play goalls against the Senators, went 0 for 4 on its power play Sunday. Willson Contreras Cubs Jersey. . The Bruins, who had to kill off a pair of penalties in the third, outshot the Leafs 39-32. The focus before the game was on Thorntons moment of madness. "I agree, he did cross the line," said Julien. "He got caught in the emotions. Theres nobody thats proud of what happened (Saturday) night. Absolutely not. So hes going to suffer the consequences and so will we." "Thorny did cross the line and some others did too," Julien added. "But sometimes you have to man up to those things and I think he did." Julien saw a woozy Miller leave the game later after being crunched into the boards by Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf. The Boston coach admitted he asked the referee whether it was a penalty. "Its very minor and should impact him playing for us next game but it was a close call -- head first into the boards," said Julien. The Leafs faced Chad Johnson, who was filling in to give Bruins star goalie Tuukka Rask a night off. Jonathan Bernier started for Toronto, after James Reimers 47-save performance in Ottawa. It took the Leafs almost five minutes to get a shot on Johnson but they still showed jump and went ahead at 12:20 when Holland jammed a David Clarkson redirect of a Jake Gardiner shot into a gaping net for his third of the year. Toronto, outshot in 26 of its first 30 games, outshot the Bruins 11-10 in the first period. It took a while before shot No. 12 came, however. And Boston pulled even on the power play at 5:14 of the second period after Reilly Smith found Soderberg alone on the edge of the crease. Torontos Carter Ashton was in the penalty box for delay of game. For Smith, who grew up in nearby Mimico, it was a point in his first appearance at the Air Canada Centre. Twenty seconds after the goal, the Leafs went a man-down again with Gunnarsson sent to the box. And Krug made the Leafs pay with his eighth goal of the season at 6:47, beating Bernier with the hulking Zdeno Chara blocking the goalie in front. Ten of the Bruins 15 power-play goals this season have come from their defencemen. Boston outshot Toronto 8-0 in the second period before the home side finally put a shot on Johnson at 9:57. Defenceman Cody Franson had a good chance from in close with seven minutes remaining but the Bruins goalie made the save. Phaneuf and sniper Phil Kessel ran into each other on a line change, flooring Kessel. It was that kind of period for the Leafs. Smith hit the Toronto crossbar late in the period. Seconds later, Millers wrist shot from the blue-line slipped through Bernier at 15:58. It was his first NHL goal. Boston outshot Toronto 17-9 in the second period. McClement closed the gap to 3-2 just 37 seconds into the third, winning a faceoff in the Bruins end and then driving the Boston goal and slapping in his own rebound for his first of the year. The Bruins had to kill off consecutive penalties to maintain their lead. The Leafs, meanwhile, needed a huge save from Bernier on Jordan Caron to stay within one as the clock wound down. But he was powerless to stop Iginla after Milan Lucic accelerated past Phaneuf and fed Iginla in the crease for his sixth goal at the 16:00 mark. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"