E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
30/10/2019 02:39
Sujet du message:
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Pittsburgh Penguin
Répondre            

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Pittsburgh Penguins have struggled at times in an injury-filled season. China Jerseys Wholesale . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points. Chris Kunitz and Beau Bennett scored goals 47 seconds apart midway through the third period and Marc-Andre Fleury made 35 saves and the Penguins clinched a playoff spot with a 2-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. "I thought to a man we stepped up," coach Dan Bylsma said after his team ended a string of three regulation defeats. "Were fighting for every inch we can get right now. Tonight, this was exactly what weve talked about and wanted from this game. It was a playoff-type game, with playoff-type intensity." The Penguins are now at 99 points to move closer to clinching the Metropolitan Division title. But it was far from easy, particularly without star forward Evgeni Malkin (foot) and other injured mainstays such as Paul Martin, Pascal Dupuis and Kris Letang. Bennett hadnt played in the past 50 games after surgery on his wrist. Yet he came up with the game-winning goal. "Skating on my own, its a lot of skill stuff," he said of the hours spent rehabbing the injury and trying to get back into game shape. "Its something thats grown my game even with being out. I felt pretty good out there." Fleury was at his best early -- and late. He made a terrific save on the first shift on Cam Atkinsons shot off a deflection. Then he made huge saves on Brandon Dubinsky and Atkinson during a scrum in front of the net in the final seconds. "He was outstanding all game," Bylsma said. After a chippy game with lots of hard checks and few great scoring chances, the Penguins finally broke a scoreless battle at 10:35. Sidney Crosby carried the puck through the neutral zone and slid a pass to Kunitz whose wrister from the top of the left circle avoided the outstretched stick of defenceman James Wisniewski to beat backup goalie Curtis McElhinney, who had stopped the first 28 shots he faced. It was Kunitzs 34th goal. Before that goal could be announced to a capacity crowd of 18,908, Bennett skated with the puck up the right wing on an odd-man rush. He tucked a hard wrist shot inside the far post for his second of the season at 11:22. "That first one, it shot through our defenceman and unfortunately I picked it up late," said McElhinney, who took over in place of the flu-ridden Sergei Bobrovsky. "The second one they capitalized on a 2-on-1. Its a simple game; sometimes its just a matter of getting the right bounces." McElhinney had 29 saves as Columbus dropped to 0-5 against the Penguins this season. "In four of those five games, its been good hockey," said Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards. "It just came down to one or two plays -- and they were the team that made the plays." Wisniewski scored a power-play goal for Columbus with 3:06 left to cut the lead to 2-1. Pittsburgh hung on as Fleury stood tall in the last 10 seconds to turn away the potential tying goal. "I took a shot and we kept banging," said Dubinsky. "They collapsed on the net pretty hard and the puck squirted off to the side." The Blue Jackets came into the game in a four-way tie for a wild-card spot in the East. Despite the loss, the Blue Jackets still hold the first wild-card spot in the East. They own the tiebreaker against the other three teams with 80 points (Detroit, Washington, Toronto) due to wins in regulation. "We have to understand the urgency and desperation we have to come out with tomorrow (at Carolina)," Wisniewski said. Notes: The Columbus Dispatch reported on Friday that the Blue Jackets are 29th in the 30-team NHL in attendance, drawing 14,347 per game. Despite a 23 per cent increase in season-ticket sales to 8,600, attendance has actually dropped from last season (14,564). ... After a sunny, warm day in Columbus, a weatherman appearing on the monitors during the second intermission was loudly booed for predicting snow on Saturday. Fake China Jerseys . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected. Cheap Jerseys From China . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history.MILWAUKEE -- The fan wanted a hug. Derek Jeter just wanted to get out of the way. Jeter calmly eluded a fan that tried to meet him in the sixth inning of the New York Yankees 5-3 victory against the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday night. Masahiro Tanaka pitched into the seventh and Yangervis Solarte hit a three-run homer for the Yankees, who have won three straight and four of six. It was New Yorks first game in Milwaukee since 2005, and it took a surprising turn when a guy jumped out of the left-field stands and walked briskly toward Jeter at shortstop in the sixth inning. Jeter didnt appear to notice the fan at first. Jeter, who plans to retire after this season, took a few steps away as several security guards rushed in to tackle the person. Jeter said the guy, who was wearing a Ryan Braun jersey and white bandana, didnt appear threatening. "His face was calm," Jeter said. "He was saying he wanted a hug. I was thinking I wasnt going to hug him. That was pretty much it. It happened pretty quick. I didnt even see him until he got past the third-base line." Jeter warned the guy he had made a big mistake. "I told him, Youre going to get in trouble," Jeter said. "Then he repeated that he wanted a hug. I said, Look out." Thats when several security guards flattened the guy and then hauled him away. "If you saw his face, he wasnt coming out there with anger," Jeter said. "So, no, I wasnt scared." But Yankees manager Joe Girardi was worried about Jeter. "I was like, Derek, move," Girardi said. "Derek just kind of stood there. Obviously, he didnt feel threatened. Its not what you want because you never know what people are up to. Its an unfortunate part of the game." Tanaka (5-0) allowed two runs and seven hits in his first interleague game. The Japanese right-hander struck out seven and walked one. Tanaka also struck out in each of his first three major league at-bats. Yovani Gallardo (2-2) matched Tanaka pitch for pitch until New York scored four times in the fourth on four hits, highlighted by Solartes second home run of the season. Carlos Beltran walked and Brian McCann singled before Solarte hit Gallardos first pitch, a cutter, over the right-field wall. "Thats whats frustrating about this game," Gallardo said. "You have to stay away from the big inning." Solarte leads the Yankees with 18 RBIs. China Jerseys Stitched. He signed a minor league deal in January and then played his way onto the major league club with a strong spring training. "Hes obviously had a great first five or six weeks," Girardi said. "Hes played well and he deserves to be out there." The Yankees tacked on an insurance run in the eighth inning. Beltran hit a leadoff double against Brandon Kintzler, and Ichiro Suzuki then came in to run. Suzuki stole third and scored on Mark Teixeiras roller down the first-base line, making it 5-2. The Brewers got on the board in the sixth. Carlos Gomez and Scooter Gennett started the inning with consecutive doubles, and Jonathan Lucroy followed with an RBI single. Tanaka then got Aramis Ramirez to ground into a double play and struck out Mark Reynolds. Gallardo was impressed with Tanaka. "He kept the ball down in the zone and he was moving the ball around," Gallardo said. "He was pretty good at keeping our guys off balance." Adam Warren took over for Tanaka after he put runners on the corners in the seventh. Warren struck out pinch-hitter Lyle Overbay and Logan Schafer was cut down while trying to steal second. David Robertson allowed Reynolds sixth homer in the ninth, but struck out the side for his sixth save. Milwaukee has lost three straight and seven of nine since getting off to a hot start. The Brewers are playing without Ryan Braun, who has been sidelined by a right oblique strain. NOTES: Gomezs appeal hearing of his three-game suspension for a bench-clearing brawl in Pittsburgh on April 20 was Friday. It went OK, according to what manager Ron Roenicke heard in the clubhouse. "They should have a decision here in a few days," he said. ... The Miller Park roof was open for the first time in 19 games this season. ... Jeter received a loud round of applause from the near sellout crowd of 40,123 when the starting lineup was announced and again when he batted in the first. The Brewers plan to honour him before Sundays game. ... Yankees LHP CC Sabathia (3-4, 5.75 ERA) faces Brewers RHP Kyle Lohse (4-1, 2.72 ERA) on Saturday night. ... The University of Wisconsin mens basketball 2014 Final Four team and coach Bo Ryan were honoured in a pregame ceremony. Eighteen ceremonial first pitches were tossed as the team and staff stretched from third base to first across the mound. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"