E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
30/10/2019 03:00
Sujet du message:
DENVER -- The kid wanted to keep playing
Répondre            

DENVER -- The kid wanted to keep playing even with the field a muddy mess and more rain on the horizon. Cheap Penguins Jerseys . Sorry, Nolan Arenado, maybe next time. The game between the Colorado Rockies and San Francisco Giants was suspended after the second rain delay Thursday, with the score tied 2-2 in the bottom of the sixth inning. A makeup date was still being determined. The Giants next visit Coors Field on Sept. 1-3. When the game resumes, though, the Rockies will be at the plate with two outs and Michael Cuddyer on first after his third single. Had it been left up to Arenado, they wouldve found a way to finish. But thats just him. "If it looked good, I wish we wouldve kept playing," Arenado said. Thats the thing -- the weather didnt look good. Although the skies looked less ominous, the field was saturated. The grounds crew dumped bags and bags of diamond dry on the infield just to try and make it playable. But after an 82-minute delay before the fourth and another stoppage two innings later for 84 minutes, it was a big undertaking. The commissioners office had finally seen enough and informed crew chief Bill Miller to suspend it. "The field took a lot of water," Miller said in a statement. "It was going to take 45 minutes to get ready and another storm was forecast to hit. ... Both managers agreed it was best." No reason to risk injury, especially after the Giants had two pitchers strain hamstrings the day before -- on a dry field, no less. "It just made sense," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "This is the smartest thing to do." Wilin Rosario tied the game at 2 when he hit into a double play in the fifth. Hunter Pence had a solo homer for the Giants in the fourth and Pablo Sandoval drove in another run with a double later in the inning. Sandoval also had a solo homer overturned by a challenge in the second. He lined a shot down the left-field line that was ruled a homer, sending Sandoval trotting around the bases as left fielder Corey Dickerson repeatedly pointed that the ball was foul. Manager Walt Weiss challenged the call and it was changed. Sandoval stepped back into the batters box and flew out to centre. "I didnt think it was fair, but it was blowing out," Sandoval said. "Thats part of the game." Fans were ushered out of their seats and sent to the concourse area as a storm rolled through the city, complete with lightning, heavy rain and even a brief tornado warning for the vicinity. The second wave of weather wasnt nearly as severe. Neither starter returned after the first stoppage. Jorge De La Rosa was cruising along, too, not allowing a hit and striking out three in three innings. The hard-throwing lefty has been bothered by a balky back and given the length of the delay, the Rockies went to the bullpen. He understood the decision. "With this weather, I think its the best thing they take me out," said De La Rosa, whos won five straight decisions. The Giants made the same call with Tim Hudson, who went three innings and allowed one run before exiting. Hudson missed his start last Friday because of a strained left hip. Plus, the elevation of the Mile High City was getting to him. "Ten days off not pitching at game speed can be challenging from a stamina standpoint," Hudson said. "Its kind of hard to catch your breath out here, too." Hudson has never won at Coors Field. "Still on my bucket list," he said. Cuddyer gave the Rockies a 1-0 lead in the second when his two-out infield single drove in Rosario. The Colorado lineup was missing slugger Carlos Gonzalez, who sat out because of a swollen left index finger. "We did treatment during the game," Gonzalez said. "Its making progress -- slowly, but I know its going to be fine." NOTES: The Giants placed RHP Santiago Casilla (strained right hamstring) on the disabled list Thursday and recalled RHP George Kontos from Triple-A Fresno. ... The Giants will give starter Matt Cain (strained right hamstring) a "couple of days and re-evaluate once we get back to San Francisco," Bochy said. Cain felt a twinge in his hamstring after his final pitch in the third before leaving Wednesdays game. ... The Giants return home for a three-game series against Minnesota. ... Colorado embarks on a nine-game road swing starting Friday in Atlanta. Pittsburgh Penguins Pro Shop . -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands. Penguins Jerseys 2019 . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Fighting in his home state for the first time in nearly five years, Matt Brown (19-11) delivered a thrilling performances with a third-round stoppage of Brazilian import Erick Silva (16-5). The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. But as Silva swarmed for the finish, first with strikes and then with a choke attempt, Brown somehow gutted through the onslaught and worked back to his feet. From there, it was a matter of time. Brown shook off the pain and returned fire with punches, kicks and elbows from all angles. To his credit, Silva survived the onslaught for the remainder of the first round, not to mention the entirety of the second frame, as well. Silva showed occasional signs of a comeback, as every body shot caused Brown to momentarily wince. But Browns momentum was too great and his pressure too relentless. Early in the third round, he sent Silva crashing to the floor, and after avoiding a desperation submission attempt, postured up and unleashed a furious flurry of strikes that forced referee Herb Dean to call off the bout at the 2:11 mark of the frame. Afterward, a humble Brown was typically ho-hum in regards to the "Fight of the Year" effort. "I just do what I do," Brown said. "Its my first main event in my home state. The pressure got to me a little bit. Once I settled down, I got going. "My power wasnt really there today; maybe hes that tough. When I usually hit people with those punches, they go down. He kept fighting." In the nights co-feature, Constantinos Philippou picked up a much-needed win with a thunderous first-round finish of Lorenz Larkin. The two strikers were trading bombs on the feet from the start. Philippou was firing heavy leather with his crisp boxing, while Larkin answered in kind while also missing in snapping kick to the legs. But as Philippou closed the range, he nullified some of Larkins tools, and thats when he unleashed his biggest shots. A left hand wobbled Larkin, and a right hand put him out cold at the 3:47 mark, snapping a disappointing two-fight losing streak for Philippou. "It was a big win for me," Philippou said. "It followed two very disappointing losses. Before my last fight, I wasnt sure if I wanted to keep fighting, and it showed. I looked awful. But the UFC called and gave me another shot." Lightweight striker Daron Cruickshank (15-4) scored a first-round finish of Erik Koch (14-4). It was Koch who held the centre of the cage andd looked to use his range to pick apart his opponents legs. Fake Penguins Jerseys. Unfortunately for Koch, Cruickshank walked through the blows and delivered a stunning left high kick that sent his opponent toppling to the canvas. Cruickshank immediately pounced with a non-stop barrage of punches and elbows that forced a merciful stop at the 3:21 mark of the first. "Its a great night for me," Cruickshank said after the win. "I showed up. When I show up, I can beat anyone. I know I belong among the best in my division, and I think I proved that tonight." In a battle of rangy welterweights, Neil Magny (10-3) started quickly then survived some late trouble to battle back for a hard-fought decision win over Tim Means (20-6-1). As two of the taller fighters in the division, both struggled to settle into a comfortable range. The back-and-forth action left the fight hanging in the balance in the final frame. Means started strong, hurting Magny with an early barrage of knees. But Magny survived the onslaught and battled back to score a takedown, stifling his opponent for the remainder of the round and edging out Means for a decision win with scores of 30-27, 29-28 and 29-28. "Having to adjust to a guy who is as long or longer than me was an adjustment for me," Magny said. "Hes a hard guy to find a training partner for, difficult to imitate, but Im happy with the win. It just puts me in place to keep climbing." In heavyweight action, Australian Soa "The Hulk" Palelei (21-3) ran his winning streak to 11 fights with a crushing first-round defeat of South African UFC newcomer Ruan "Fangzz" Potts (8-2). While Potts was considered the superior grappler, Palelei took him to the floor in the early going and quickly moved to mount, where a perfectly placed left hand put his opponent to sleep at the 2:20 mark of the first round. "I think the hard work and my good coaches have helped," Palelei said. "Relentless training is the key. Ive been working hard and want to prove to everyone that I belong in the UFC." In the nights first main-card matchup, flyweight Chris Cariaso (17-5) handed highly-touted prospect Louis Smolka (7-1) his first career defeat. While Cariaso was the smaller man in the cage, his aggressive attacks throughout the bout, coupled with a strong submission game that saw him threaten to finish the fight on a few occasions, were enough to earn him a hard-fought split-decision win. "I was looking for submissions all the time," Cariaso said after the win. "When guys get low, they get susceptible to submissions, so I tried for them. "We expected him to come forward right away, which is exactly what he did, so the fight went according to plan." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"