E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
30/10/2019 03:05
Sujet du message:
Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were conten
Répondre            

Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were content with European Championships silver after Germany stole gold in the final round at the London Aquatics Centre on Thursday. Travis Shaw Jersey . Jack Laugher won silver in the mens three-metres springboard final before Daley and Goodfellow competed in the 10m synchro event.Daley, who won 3m mixed synchro gold with Grace Reid on Wednesday, and Goodfellow led after five of the six dives. But the pair did not execute their final dive, the back three-and-a-half somersaults with pike, as they would have liked, allowing Sascha Klein and Patrick Hausding to triumph by less than one point, with 445.26 to the Britons 444.30.Daley, who is 22 on May 21, said: Its not the result we wanted, but I cant say its necessarily a bad thing. Theres a lot of positives to take from it.We were only two points off our personal best. I said to Dan dont worry, let the Germans have this one and well be coming to get them at the Olympics.Theyve been doing synchro for over 10 years and weve only been doing it for 10 months. It was less than a point in the end. Half a point from any judge throughout the whole competition couldve changed it.Were still a new pair and thats whats exciting about this. Theres another few months yet until the Olympic Games.Goodfellow, 19, from Cambridge, added: I am a bit gutted. We wanted that gold medal, especially in front of a home crowd. It just gives you that fuel to do better in the Olympics. Mixed emotions, but Im happy.Daley won bronze at the London 2012 Olympics and returns in the 10m individual event on Sunday.He said: Im really excited about Sunday. Im feeling good and I cant wait to dive. Laugher won silver in the three-metres springboard final despite cramp World Championships bronze medallist Laugher led after the opening two rounds of his final, but debilitating cramp in his calf muscles contributed to a poor third dive.Laugher scored 45.90 for his inward three-and-a-half somersaults with tuck, but responded with three strong dives to take silver behind Russias Evgenii Kuznetsov.The 21-year-old City of Leeds diver said: Its my first ever European medal, so Im really happy, especially to do it at home.My first two rounds were brilliant. I even got a 10 on the reverse. Unfortunately on that second dive, both my calves cramped up really badly.It put me off a little bit and meant my third dive was really hard to complete. Im not going to blame it entirely on that, but to stand on the back of a board with cramped calves is extremely painful. It did affect me.The way I bounced back with my back three dives was really good. To get a silver medal, Im very proud. Also See: Daley takes silver in Kazan Daley & Goodfellow of to Rio Adrian Houser Jersey . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open. Fake Brewers Jerseys . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/ . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers.LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second career Crystal Globe. Thompson, who won Olympic gold last month at the Sochi Games, edged Fanny Smith of Switzerland to win the final World Cup of the season and the overall title. "Once I was in the gate I was in my zone and comfortable," Thompson said on a conference call. "I just focused on what I needed to do. I think thats the way to do it." The Canadian entered the competition with a slim five-point lead on Smith in the World Cup overall standings. Thompson fell behind her main rival in the final before executing a dramatic pass to move in front to stay. "I knew that everything came down to that last run down the course so it was pretty intense, especially being behind out of the gate and having to make that pass," Thompson said. "It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me in a long while on the skicross course. "It was really great for me to make that pass. Its not very fun skiing behind people. I like skiing in front." Smith settled for silver and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., won bronze. Calgarys Brady Leman won bronze in the mens race. Jean Frederic Chapuis of France won gold and Austrias Christoph Wahrstoetter took the silver. "I think I made more finals than any other guy this year," Leman said. "They didnt really go my way and I didnt have my best skiing when I made it to the medal rounds and when it really counts. I know Im there and I know Ive been super-competitive every week thhis year which is good because thats something that Ive struggled with in the past. Greg Vaughn Jersey. "But you always want more so I know what Ive got to focus on this summer at least anyway." Leman reached the final at the Olympics but just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in the womens final at Sochi with teammate Kelsey Serwa. "The main goal this year was the Olympics and once I realized that goal I had to refocus and think about the Globe," said Thompson. "In the final (Sunday) I needed to be patient. I waited for the right moment (to pass) and it happened to be near the end. "I nailed the big super-G turn and I was able to move past her." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., became the first Canadian to win a skicross Crystal Globe in 2012. The 21-year-old won this seasons overall title with 755 points. "Im just really happy that I could realize all my goals and not really disappoint myself," she said. Smith was second with 730 points and Ophelie David of France was third with 572 points. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens Crystal Globe with 494 points. Andreas Matt of Austria was second with 482 points and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker was third with 399 points. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was leading the World Cup rankings when he was injured during the qualification round at the last World Cup stop in Are, Sweden. He missed his last three races and settled for sixth overall. Switzerland won the Nations Cup for the second straight year with 2,261 points. Canada was second with 2,154 points. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"