E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
31/10/2019 03:07
Sujet du message:
HOUSTON -- J. [url=https://www.chinanhlj
Répondre            

HOUSTON -- J. Discount NHL Jerseys .J. Watt couldnt sleep on Monday night after agreeing to a six-year contract extension with the Houston Texans. The star defensive end arrived at NRG Stadium about 3:30 a.m. and found the security code on the door had changed, keeping him locked out. A cleaning lady let him in and Watt went straight to the weight room. "I thought they were pulling a joke on me," Watt said Tuesday. "Im not even on the team anymore." Not a chance. Watts deal is reportedly worth $100 million, including a $10 million signing bonus and $51.8 million in guaranteed money overall. Hes now signed through the 2021 season. "I hope the people of Houston dont mind me sticking around for a little while longer because I happen to like it here quite a bit," Watt said. "Im really excited about this and Im very, very fortunate. I promise to do everything in my power to work extremely hard and give everything that I have to prove that Ive earned this." He certainly has so far. The 25-year-old Watt was the 2012 Defensive Player of the Year after recording 20 1/2 sacks and batting down 16 passes. He has 74 tackles for loss, 36 1/2 sacks and 27 pass breakups since he joined the league as the 11th overall pick in 2011, and he leads the league in sacks (31) and swatted passes (21) in the past two seasons. "We normally wouldnt do this at this stage," owner Bob McNair said about the timing of the signing. "We just felt that his performance had been so outstanding, his attitude so great, his work ethic is such a role model for everyone on our team that we felt that he deserves special consideration. Thats why we agreed to look at this situation." Watt talked to his parents after agreeing to the deal on Monday night. His mother asked if Watt felt any differently now that he had a new deal in place. Watt said he didnt. "Money doesnt motivate me, greatness does," he said. "Im so fortunate that I dont have to worry about the money, so I can focus on the greatness. At the end of the day, I want to play this game because I want to be the absolute best I can be." Watt can hardly believe the trajectory of his life from such humble beginnings in a small Midwestern town. "Im just a kid from Pewaukee, Wisconsin, you know, a small little town, who had big dreams and who worked extremely hard and had a great support system around him," he said. "So only to do to this so early in my career, to have the team show the faith and appreciation that they have, thats what Im so grateful and Im so thankful." Watt had two years left on his contract that was due to pay him $1.9 million this year and just under $7 million in 2015. He expressed his desire for a new contract last month as the Texans were practicing with the Denver Broncos. He never intended to hold out, though, preferring to focus on practice and left the negotiating to his agent, Tom Condon. General manager Rick Smith and Condon didnt have much to discuss beyond the money figures. "I dont think Ive ever been in a negotiation where there was so much alignment with how we felt about the player," Smith said. "You have to base your feeling on what the future looks like based on the past. Thats a pretty good predictor of what you will have and everything that weve seen from J.J. gives us every confidence that he will continue to work the way that hes worked and continue to be as effective as a player that hes been so far." Watt says his deal proves how well the combination of big dreams and hard work can pay off. "Dont ever let anybody tell you why you cant be what you want to be," he said. "Dont ever let anybody crush your dreams. But your dreams dont mean anything if youre not willing to wake up and work for them. So you better be willing to do the second part. You better be willing to work hard, make sacrifices, be disciplined, do all these things that everybody talks about." Custom NHL Jerseys . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. Clearance NHL Jerseys . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/ .com) - The New York Jets have named Mike Maccagnan their new general manager.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Win three straight national championships and then play with a chip on your shoulder. Incredibly, thats what the North Dakota State Bison did in the 2014 season on their way toward capturing an unprecedented fourth straight FCS title this past Saturday and then the unanimous No. 1 ranking in The Sports Network FCS Top 25 on Monday. In the final national media poll, North Dakota State collected all 152 first- place votes and 3,800 points. Realistically, there appeared to be reason to doubt NDSUs chances after last season when it lost a superb senior class as well as former head coach Craig Bohl to the University of Wyoming. All that did, though, was motivate the Bison. What weve done this year shows that it wasnt those 24 seniors that got us three national championships, senior linebacker Carlton Littlejohn said. Its everyone around -- everyone in the program from coaches to players to even training staff, like were a whole Bison family. Its not 24 seniors thats going to win us a national championship. Exactly, senior running back John Crockett added, and its a band of brothers going out there and basically fighting for each other and not wanting to let the other one down because they know that the other one is going to do everything he can not to let him down. NDSU completed its 15-1 season by defeating Illinois State, 29-27, in the FCS championship game in Frisco, Texas, winning on quarterback Carson Wentzs 5- yard run with 37 seconds remaining. The Bison rallied from fourth-quarter deficits in three of their four postseason wins. The contributions were widespread for NDSU this season. First-year coach Chris Kliemans team placed a national-high six players on The Sports Network FCS All-America Team, and that didnt even include Wentz, a redshirt junior who was voted the Most Outstanding Player in the national final. Looking toward 2015, the Bison lose another outstanding 17-member senior class. Of course, that has hardly mattered while the Bison have gone 58-3 since the start of the 2011 season - one more national title than losses. National runner-up Illinois State (13-2) finished with the No. 2 ranking under sixth-year coach Brock Spack. The Redbirds, whose team featured dual-threat quarterback Tre Roberson and FCS rushing leeader Marshaun Coprich, had an impressive postseason run, avenging a loss to the only team (Northern Iowa) to defeat both the Redbirds and North Dakota State during the regular season and then going on the road to beat both fourth-seeded Eastern Washington and top- seeded New Hampshire. NHL Jerseys China. New Hampshire (12-2) was No. 3 in the final poll. The CAA Football champion finished the regular season with the top ranking and reached the national semifinals for the second consecutive season. Big Sky Conference champion Eastern Washington (11-3), a national quarterfinalist, was No. 4 and Big South Conference co-champion Coastal Carolina (12-2), which also reached the final eight in the postseason, was No. 5. They were followed by No. 6 Sam Houston State (11-5), a national semifinalist and co-champion in the Southland Conference; No. 7 Villanova (11-3), a national quarterfinalist; No. 8 Chattanooga (10-4), a national quarterfinalist and the Southern Conference champion; No. 9 Jacksonville State (10-2), the Ohio Valley Conference champion; and No. 10 Northern Iowa (9-5). Next up were No. 11 Fordham (11-3), the Patriot League champion; No. 12 South Dakota State (9-5); No. 13 Montana (9-5); No. 14 Southeastern Louisiana (9-4), the Southland co-champion; No. 15 Harvard (10-0), unbeaten champion of an Ivy League which doesnt participate in the FCS playoffs; No. 16 Richmond (9-5); No. 17 Liberty (9-5), the Big South co-champion; No. 18 James Madison (9-4); No. 19 Indiana State; and No. 20 Montana State (8-5). Rounding out the Top 25 were No. 21 Eastern Kentucky (9-4); No. 22 Youngstown State (7-5); No. 23 Bethune-Cookman (9-3), which was one of five teams to share the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference title; No. 24 Sacred Heart (9-3), the Northeast Conference co-champion; and No. 25 Idaho State (8-4). The Missouri Valley had the most teams ranked in the final Top 25 with six, followed by the Big Sky and the CAA with four each. Eleven of the 13 FCS conferences had at least one team in the Top 25. A national panel of sports information and media relations directors, broadcasters, writers and other dignitaries select the Top 25. In the voting, a first-place vote is worth 25 points, a second-place vote 24 points, all the way down to one point for a 25th-place vote. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"