E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
5/11/2019 03:14
Sujet du message:
Milos Raonic battled to win the fourth f
Répondre            

Milos Raonic battled to win the fourth five-set match of his career Friday as he advanced to the fourth round of the French Open. Air Max 90 China 2018 . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Raonic fired 19 aces but rode a roller coaster as he was broken while serving for victory. But the 23-year-old then broke Simon to go up 6-5, and earned the victory in the ensuing game when Simon hit a long return on match point. Raonic advanced with 60 winners and six of 12 break points converted, but also committed 74 unforced errors. "It was just incredible to play a tough opponent like Gilles, Im very content with this win," said Raonic. "We were on court a long time and Im a bit tired. When I was broken serving for it, I just told myself I had to break back and go from there. I stayed calm. "This is my first fourth round here and its a very important win for me. Its also my first in a big showcourt like this at a Grand Slam. Its all super for me, I want to continue." Cheap Air Max 90 China .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal. Wholesale Air Max 90 China .com) - Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the NFLs best quarterback last week. http://www.cheapairmax90china.com/ . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match.SOELDEN, Austria -- Ted Ligety maintained his dominance in giant slalom by taking the season-opening World Cup race by a 0.79-second winning margin Sunday, while Bode Miller finished 19th upon his return to the circuit following a 20-month injury layoff. Ligety, who won six of eight races last season and defended his world title in GS, held on to his massive 0.90-second first-run lead to finish in an aggregate 1 minute, 59.50 seconds. Alexis Pinturault of France came second, and overall champion Marcel Hirscher of Austria was 1.02 behind in third. While winning his 18th career title -- all in GS -- Ligety became the first to win the season opener in three straight years, and he matched Austrian standout Hermann Maiers three victories on the Rettenbach glacier in 1998, 2000 and 05. Air Max 90 China. Torontos Phil Brown started 38th and finished 41st in the first run in 1:05.36. Calgarys Erik Read started and finished 60th, while Dustin Cook of Lac-Sainte-Marie, Que., started 65th and finished 64th and Torontos David Donaldson started 43rd but did not finish his run in his World Cup debut. Only the fastest 30 racers from the first run advance to the second in giant slalom races. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"