E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
5/11/2019 03:42
Sujet du message:
BERLIN -- Bayern Munich routed Hannover
Répondre            

BERLIN -- Bayern Munich routed Hannover 4-0 away to increase its Bundesliga lead to 19 points and extend its league record unbeaten run to 47 games on Sunday. Nike Air Max Supply From China . Bastian Schweinsteiger made his first start after recovering from ankle surgery and the Germany midfielder had a hand in both his sides first half goals, as Bayern strolled to its 14th win in succession. Earlier, 10-man Werder Bremen held on for a 0-0 draw at Eintracht Frankfurt, a result that leaves both sides just three points off the relegation zone. Hannover made the better start and Bayern reserve goalkeeper Tom Starke, replacing the rested Manuel Neuer, had to be alert to deny Artjoms Rudnevs in the 15th minute when Szabolcs Huszti played the Latvian striker through. "It took us a while to get into it but once we scored it went very well," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Bayern gave the home side a lesson in efficiency and scored with its first attack of note in the 25th when Schweinsteiger spotted Rafinha on the right and the Brazilian crossed for Thomas Mueller to head inside the right post. Schweinsteiger played a great ball over the Hannover defence for Thiago Alcantara to make it 2-0 with a confident finish nine minutes later. "It was great to play from the beginning, to get the practice back and play without any problems," Schweinsteiger said. "I still have to get into my rhythm. The foot feels good and I hope it stays that way." Hannover threatened briefly after the break, when Rudnevs fired over and Starke saved from Mame Biram Diouf before blocking Husztis effort. Mueller killed any hopes of a comeback with his second goal in the 59th after Mario Mandzukic laid the ball off with his heel. It was the Bayern wingers 10th strike of the season. Mandzukic celebrated his 100th Bundesliga appearance by meeting Rafinhas cross to complete the scoring in the 66th. Schweinsteiger went off shortly afterward, when he vented his frustration at not receiving the ball from substitute Arjen Robben after making a run. "When you get to a certain age you dont like to run as much," Schweinsteiger joked. "I know what Arjen is like." Bayern can wrap up the title in record time with closest challengers Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund losing on Saturday. Fourth-placed Schalke also slipped up by drawing on Friday. No other side has had such an advantage after 22 games in 51 seasons of the Bundesliga. Bayern can theoretically seal the title on March 15. "I look at the table but in the end its only important what we do," Guardiola said. Frankfurt dominated its game Sunday but failed to make the most of its numerical advantage after Felix Kroos was sent off with his second yellow card in the 34th minute. "Were not at all happy with the point," Frankfurt coach Armin Veh said. "We were the better team even before the sending off." Joselu should have scored in the ninth but was thwarted in a one-on-one by Bremen goalkeeper Raphael Wolf. Frankfurt attacking midfielder Alexander Meier grazed the outside of the right post with a free kick in the 29th, shot wide from a promising position in the 78th, and then headed the best chance against the other post with two minutes remaining. "This little victory for morale can help us," Bremen coach Robin Dutt said. "We dont yet know what the point is good for but it will be good for something." Nike Air Max Shoes 2017 China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Air Max Shoes China . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. http://www.cheapairmaxchina.us/ . -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway.SECAUCUS, N.J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl. Emergency medical workers pushed their way through the overheated crowd to treat the people at Secaucus Junction on Sunday afternoon. Long lines have come to a standstill in front of airport-style security machines that apparentlyy cannot handle the crowd volume. Nike Air max Shoes China. People were squeezed together in an enclosed stairwell. As more trains arrived, police tried to thin the sweating, jostling crowd by spreading people across the platform. Initial fan calls of "Seahawks" and "Broncos" gave way to angry shouts of "New Jersey, your Super Bowl sucks!" ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"