E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
6/11/2019 03:15
Sujet du message:
In his weekly column, Sky Sports Spanish
Répondre            

In his weekly column, Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague dissects Real Madrids Clasico victory against Barcelona and ponders how the Catalans will react to the defeat. Soccer Jerseys Outlet ... Real Madrid came from a goal and a man down to defeat La Liga leaders Barcelona and reignite their season.Real decided to play, as someone wrote on Monday, more Rafa Benitez-like than Benitez with Casemiro in midfield, with two lines close together and Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo even dropping back. It was very impressive the way they stuck to their guns.Some would say it was a small-team mentality but for me its one of the ways to play Barcelona. They force you to do that and everyone worked hard.They obviously smell glory - not so much in the league but in the Champions League - and everyone is switched on. Cristiano Ronaldo scored a late winner for Real Madrid at the Nou Camp They are a candidate as much as anyone in the Champions League now.Atletico and Real are six and seven points away and that makes it unlikely that they will win the league unless Barcelona slip up. Now the biggest threat to Barcelona is Barcelona.Gerard Pique said he hoped the result doesnt affect them too much.Obviously there is a game against Atletico Madrid straight away for Barcelona, which helps, but we saw signs, starting in the last half an hour after the Karim Benzema goal to make it 1-1, that the team dropped a level in their intensity. Barcelona forward Luis Suarez (second right) is given a yellow card I asked Sergio Busquets and Dani Alves about that and they said it wasnt physical and that people didnt keep their positions. Well that is a sign of relaxation or a sign of tiredness. I think it was tiredness.The front three werent sharp. Perhaps Lionel Messi felt he wasnt sharp either so thats why he dropped so deep into a position that doesnt demand constant runs or the work that tires you up front. So I think there is a tiredness.If Im not mistaken the front three of Barcelona have played 2,000 minutes more than the front three of Real Madrid so lets see how they react to all that and see if they can recover.Guillem answers your questions…Madrid persist with a Pepe/Ramos pairing, why given how volatile they are? Varane is far more composed. @Dibwe2I think Pepe and Sergio Ramos guarantee aggression; they are fast, they anticipate, they are leaders and they are good at keeping a high line against certain rivals or keeping it deep. But there is a sense of volatility, especially with Ramos who is the most sent-off player in La Liga, but its a risk that Zinedine Zidane seems to be taking.Raphael Varane may be more composed but obviously he was injured, which is one of the reasons why he didnt play. He has been more inconsistent this season. He has mixed good games with regular games while Pepe, with his maturity, and Ramos guarantee more consistent appearances. Cristiano Ronaldo scores the winning goal in Barcelona v Real Madrid Was that Ronaldos last El Clasico ? LukeIve been saying all season both Ronaldo and Real Madrid have been, in different ways, looking for a way out this summer.The problem at the moment is no one seems able to pay all the money that Ronaldo incurs, meaning about £48m (€60m) that Madrid may want plus the wages, which will be £16m-£20m (€20-25m) net.We will have to keep an eye on that because PSG certainly think that they will show some interest. They are after Neymar as well but it will be more difficult to convince Neymar than it will be to convince Ronaldo.Was this the last straw for Isco and James? PeterIf Real Madrid recover the money for both they will sell. They have been put on the market for sure.Was the win for Madrid enough to convince Perez to stick with Zidane next season? StuartZidane has proven he is versatile as a coach, that he is not scared of making decisions, like leaving Isco and James on the bench, and that he is his own man. So, yes, I think he will be there next season. Zinedine Zidane has proven himself a versatile coach, believes Balague Do you think Casemiro has given Madrid the balance to be a great side again and challenge in Europe? @BadGuyInc16He has. My only concern about Casemiro is that he doesnt start the build-up cleverly enough and if he improves on that he will become a top defensive midfielder.That player in that position has to be much more than just putting the tackles in. He has got to improve in offensive ways but defensively he was very good and he has helped get more balance.Are Barcelona likely to offer Arda back to Atletico as he struggles to settle in? Mark What does the future hold for Arda Turan? Not back to Atletico. I think Arda Turan will be looking to go home or go to the Premier League if Barcelona feel he hasnt given what he can give them.We will have to see because Barcelona dont have much money and they want a striker and a centre-back. He is not one of those that Barcelona will be determined to keep with the right offer but at the moment Luis Enrique wants him to stay.Join Guillem Balague for a Twitter Q&A every Friday on skysports.com as well as Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps.Follow Barcelona and Real Madrids Champions League ties against Atletico Madrid and Wolfsburg respectively on Soccer Special on Sky Sports News HQ and via our live blogs. Also See: Bale, Ronaldo key to win Henry on Zidane tactics Real Madrid fixtures Real Madrid stats Bet £5 Get £20 Free Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ .com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle.NASHVILLE -- Florida coach Billy Donovan knows his newly top-ranked Gators are an even bigger target for opponents. They just keep finding ways to finish off victories. Dorian Finney-Smith scored 19 points, and Florida, playing its first game at No. 1, held off Vanderbilt 57-54 on Tuesday night to clinch at least a share of its second straight Southeastern Conference title and seventh overall. The Gators are 13-2 in games decided by single digits after losing all six last season, and Donovan said their margin for error is not very big. "Were not an overly talented team, were just not," Donovan said. "And what these guys have done up to this point in time it really has been pretty remarkable in my opinion. Theyve done a really good job. ... But I think sometimes when you see a team with a high ranking you think dominance, you think they just blow everybody out. Thats not what we are or who we are." Patric Young added 12 points for the Gators (26-2, 15-0 SEC), who continued the best season in school history by winning their 20th straight game, and they will have a chance to claim their third SEC title in four years all to themselves with a win against LSU on Saturday. "Humbling to know that we can come from where we were not being able to do it last year and be able to finish out these close games this year," Young said. The Commodores (15-12, 7-Cool beat Florida 83-70 the last time the Gators came into Memorial Gym ranked No. 1, on Feb. 17, 2007. Coach Kevin Stallings only has seven healthy scholarship players right now, and they proved no match for Floridas smothering defence and much deeper bench. "We did a good job, but thats why theyre the No. 1 team in the country," Stallings said. "Theyve got weapons. They throw it to the open guy, and that guy usually delivers. Thats why theyve lost two games." The Commodores sure made it interesting. Kyle Fuller missed a tying 3 in the final seconds when Luke Kornet was guarded closely by Young, and Dai-Jon Parker missed a putback attempt. "Coach drew up a play for Luke to run a flare screen, but when he got it Patric was kind of on him," said Fuller, who scored the final seven points for Vandy. "When I got it I thought I creatted enough space, but when it left my hand it just didnt feel right. Stitched Soccer Jerseys. " Rod Odom scored 12 points and Parker added 11 as Vanderbilt outshot Florida 48.8 per cent (20 of 41) to 40.4 per cent (21 of 52). The Commodores hit four of eight 3-point attempts in the second half to stay close. The Commodores came in 8-16 all-time against top-ranked teams tapping into what they like to call Memorial magic in Nashville. The old gym wasnt sold out Tuesday night, but fans certainly were as loud as they have been all season trying to urge Vanderbilt to an improbable upset. Florida led 32-25 at halftime and pushed that out to 53-45 only to see Vanderbilt rally each time. Fullers three-point play with 3:16 remaining made it 53-50. Finney-Smith hit a free throw, then Vanderbilt forced a shot clock violation when Wilbekins desperate shot from long range banked off the backboard and rim. Fuller made two free throws with a minute left. Finney-Smith got the ball wide open and knocked down a 3 with 30.6 seconds to go for the clinching basket. Finney-Smith had been in a slump, scoring in double digits only once in the past 11 games. "I just shot the ball with confidence," Finney-Smith said. "Usually, I throw it in for Patric, but the forward was holding for Pat so I could replace, we did a roll and replace, and I was wide open for 3." Fuller answered with a driving layup. Wilbekin dribbled away precious seconds before being fouled only to miss the front end of a 1-and-1. Vanderbilt took a timeout to set up a tying shot but couldnt connect allowing Florida to avoid overtime. Florida outrebounded Vanderbilt 32-26 and had a 13-1 scoring edge in second-chance points. The Gators bench also outscored the Commodores 25-11. The Gators forced 11 of Vanderbilts 16 turnovers in the first half. Even as the Gators swarmed Vanderbilt defensively, pressing early and often, they couldnt shut down the Commodores. Florida scored 13 straight points to take the lead for good in the first half. Wilbekins jumper tied it up, then Casey Prather stole the ball and dunked to put Florida ahead to stay at 13-11 with 11:52 to go. Michael Frazier hit consecutive 3s to cap the spurt and put the Gators up 22-11 and 32-25 at halftime. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"