E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
7/11/2019 03:08
Sujet du message:
Murray shipped off several veterans aro
Répondre            

ST. Wholesale Air Max 90 Mens . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Boston Red Sox placed right fielder Shane Victorino on the 15-day disabled list for the second time this season. Both times its been because of a strained right hamstring. He was sidelined from the start of the season until he was activated April 24. Outfielder Daniel Nava was recalled from Triple-A Pawtucket. Also, designated hitter David Ortiz and first baseman Mike Napoli were not listed in Saturdays lineup because of injuries. The flurry of activity took place before the Red Sox played Tampa Bay, with Boston trying to end an eight-game losing streak. Manager John Farrell said Ortiz has a calf injury. Napoli is still feeling the flu-like symptoms that sidelined him Wednesday and Thursday in addition to hamstring, calf and finger issues. "Were beat up," Farrell said. Saturday was a planned day off for Ortiz to deal with his injury. "This is what his situation called for," Farrell said. Napoli could miss a few days. "I cant say this is a one-day thing," Farrell said. "It might be more days needed than that, and were hopeful to avoid a down time on the DL as well with him." Victorino aggravated a hamstring injury from spring training running to first base in the ninth inning of Friday nights 1-0 loss to Tampa Bay. "We recognize where were at," Farrell said. "You have to separate the individual from the teams win-loss record and the streak were on. Its compounded by the stretch that were in, but at the same time, you cant push a guy past a point where its detrimental for him and the risk-reward bar is swayed into the risk category." Victorino missed 22 games early in the season. "We think, through the exams so far, its not as severe as the injury at spring training, but in combination with hamstring and just overall physical ailments that hes battling right now, the two-week break is needed," Farrell said. In 21 games this season, Victorino hit .242 with one homer and 10 RBIs. Nava began the season with Boston. He hit .149 with two homers and three RBIs in 17 games before being sent to Pawtucket on April 22. Last season with Boston, Nava batted .303 with 12 homers and 66 RBIs in 134 games. Wholesale Air Max 90 Black . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. Fake Off White Air Max 90 .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/ . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C.In terms of actual money, no member of the Ottawa Senators is being paid more this season than Milan Michalek. The winger is making $6 million in 2013-14 – although his cap hit is only $4.3 million. He is in the final year of a back-loaded deal he signed with the San Jose Sharks prior to the 2008-09 season. Michalek has only three goals in 18 games so far this season and is sporting a team-worst minus-seven rating. Prorated over the course of a full season, this would translate into just 14 goals and mark the worst offensive output of his NHL career. In the 2011-12 campaign, Michalek led the Sens with a career-high 35 goals and was one of their most consistent players. But this year, Michalek is like many other players on the roster who is struggling to find his game. "I know I havent been good. I have to be better and everyone is expecting me to score," Michalek told a handful of reporters on Thursday. "Its frustrating right now and hopefully its going to turn around soon." If there is a silver lining to Michaleks woes its that he has been able to stay healthy so far. He missed 25 games with a knee injury last season and clearly wasnt 100 per cent when he returned in time to play in the playoffs. Michalek went overseas in the summer to undergo blood serum therapy for his injured knee and he reiterated on Thursday that he is not suffering from any type of physical ailment that is affecting his production. When the Senators acquired Michalek back in the fall of 2009, he was the centerpiece in a forced deal with the Sharks that saw Dany Heatley head to the west coast. And the Sens have never regretted the trade, considering that Michalek has been the consummate professional and teammate since joining the team. He can play in all situations and has been a consistent performer when he has been able to stay healthy. Since the deal was made, Heatley has averaged 0.34 goals-per-game while Michalek has been right behind with a 0.33 mark. A big reason for Michaleks success has been the chemistry he has formed with Jason Spezza. But this season, Ottawas formerly dynamic duo has failed to generate many opportunities at even-strength. Even Michalek cant explain why he and Spezza cant seem to click this season. "I dont know the difference this year - if I did it would be good. You just have to work hard and hopee things will come around soon," he said. Wholesale Air Max 90. The 28-year-old is set to become an unrestricted free agent in July and he couldnt have picked a worse time to go into a slump. The Senators have already stated they are a budget team that will stay well below the cap, so its hard to imagine a scenario where Michalek can come back next season making anything close to $4 million. The club also has to deal with several contracts that are set to expire in the next 18 months or so, including: Spezza, Chris Phillips, Bobby Ryan, Clarke MacArthur and Craig Anderson. Where does Michalek fit on that priority list? Its hard to say, but his slow start to the season isnt helping his cause. "Im just trying not to think about it. Well see what happens in the future," Michalek said when asked if the pressure of playing in the final year of his contract was a factor in his slow start. In the past, Bryan Murray has not traded away his veteran players who were set to become unrestricted free agents when his team was in a playoff race. We could all see the writing on the wall that Filip Kuba was not coming back after the 2011-12 season, but the Sens hung onto him for the playoff run and then watched him sign with Florida as a free agent. The same scenario played out last season with Sergei Gonchar, who stayed with the team past the trade deadline even though he was set to become an unrestricted free agent. Murray eventually found a taker for Gonchar in early June, but he only received a conditional sixth-round pick in return. Even going further back, Murray ended up hanging onto Anton Volchenkov and Wade Redden in seasons where they ended up walking as UFAs. So what will they do with Michalek this season? A lot depends on the teams performance in the next 6-to-8 weeks. If they are out of the playoff race, we could see a similar situation to what played out in 2010-11, when Murray shipped off several veterans around the trade deadline. If Michalek is healthy, surely someone will take a chance on him and his expiring contract. But if the Sens are in the playoff race, Murray has shown a reluctance to move any of his key pieces – even though they have the ability to walk at the end of the year. Of course, if the Sens are going to get into the playoffs this season, they will likely need more production from Michalek. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"