E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
12/11/2019 03:42
Sujet du message:
League team has yet had points deducted
Répondre            

ALLEN PARK, Mich. Wholesale Vapormax 2020 . -- Ndamukong Suh was back with his teammates at practice, and he was almost done talking to reporters when he made an odd reference to the beginning of his career with the Detroit Lions. Suh says he could have played elsewhere when he entered the league. The Lions took him with the second overall pick in the 2010 draft. "Probably a lot of you guys dont know, I could have gone elsewhere when I was drafted. I had that decision in my hands," Suh said. "I chose not to take it, because thats just the way I saw it." Suh was responding to a question about whether he wants to stay with Detroit long term -- his point was that his decision to play for the Lions in the first place was evidence of his commitment. But he did not elaborate much when asked how, exactly, he might have ended up elsewhere four years ago. "Theres many ways to do things," Suh said. "You can drop down in the draft, you can move up in the draft. People can come get you. Theres a lot of things that happen that you guys dont know. ... It is for sure my choice, but like I said, thats water under the bridge, Im here in Detroit. Im happy to be here in Detroit, and Im going to continue to play my heart out, as Ive always done." Suh is entering the last season of his contract, so his future with the Lions is unclear. He skipped the teams voluntary minicamp last month, but hes stayed away from voluntary workouts before in his career. He is taking part in organized team activities now, and was at practice Wednesday. The two-time All-Pro has always gotten himself physically ready to play. "This is the same time I came last year," Suh said. "Ive been in a great program, one thats dialed in exactly to me and whats best for my body, to have longevity, which has been proven. I havent missed many games, if any at all. So thats what I do. I stayed close to that program." Suh said his absence had nothing to do with contract talks. "If it was about my contract, I wouldnt be here now," he said. Suh says hes not putting a timetable on his contract negotiations. Suh said he was probably one of the first players on the team to meet with members of Detroits new coaching staff. The Lions fired Jim Schwartz and replaced him with Jim Caldwell after last season. And Suh isnt buying the idea that his absence during the off-season affects his ability to be a leader. Suh became a captain last season. "Last year I came in at the same exact time," Suh said. "I showed that I was worthy of wearing a C at that point in time." As for Caldwell, he seemed happy to move on from the constant questions about whether Suh would be participating in the teams off-season work. "He looks good, obviously. Hes in very fine shape, as always," Caldwell said. "Hes one of those guys -- he knows how to take care of his body. Hes certainly done a great job with that, and hes fit and excited about being here." Indeed, Suh looked ready to practice Wednesday, at one point knocking two blockers back almost into the quarterback during a drill. "Hes back and hes in full swing, and doing everything above and beyond," centre Dominic Raiola said. "I dont know if you guys watched practice close, but you can see him doing extra steps, taking extra conditioning measures, finishing down the field 40 yards. We see all that. If I see all that, I know everybody else sees all that." NOTES: Caldwell said WR Golden Tate was absent because he was with the Seattle Seahawks for their presidential visit. Tate played for the Super Bowl-winning Seahawks last season. Nike Air VaporMax Black+Anthracite .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Wholesale Vapormax Mens . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-vapormax-3-clearance.html . Or maybe he already did. Clark hit his first homer, Wily Peralta pitched into the seventh inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Wednesday night.The NBAs life ban for Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling won swift support in Europe but also produced calls for soccer to show similar resolve against racism. FIFA president Sepp Blatter and UEFA president Michel Platini, via his spokesman, both voiced approval on Wednesday. Blatter tweeted: "Sport says no to racism. I fully support (at)NBAs decision to ban (at)LAClippers owner for life after his racist words." Patrick Vieira, a 1998 World Cup winner with France, also tweeted: "Well done to (at)NBA, another organisation dealing with racism in exactly the right way. I say again - zero tolerance." NBA Commissioner Adam Silver wants Sterling to sell as part of a series of sanctions brought against the leagues longest-tenured owner in response to racist comments in a recorded conversation. Silver banned Sterling for life, fined him $2.5 million, and said he will press the other team owners to support his desire to make Sterling sell. For some in Europe, the NBAs resolve was in stark contrast to soccer leaders failure to eradicate racism that has dogged stadiums and marred matches for decades. Just last weekend, a Villarreal season-ticket holder racially taunted Barcelona defender Dani Alves by throwing a banana at him. Retired British NBA player John Amaechi noted that players, executives and owners in the American league appeared united in their rejection of Sterling. "If they can do that to respond to a hateful private utterance, why the hell cant football do that to respond to repeated instances of hate-mongering?" Amaechi said in a phone interview with The Associated Press. "Its time that we started looking at some of the owners within other parts of sport," outside the NBA, he said. Cheap Vapormax Womens. "Theyre exactly the type of plantation mentality people who dont mind having black people working for them ... But God forbid that they want to come up to the big house." Amaechi said he doesnt expect the NBAs exemplary punishment of Sterling will jolt soccer into meaningful change. And Blatters tweet of support for the NBA was "not enough," he added. "If there was a poster-person for the words impotence and apathy, it would have his face on it," Amaechi said. "You know what theyre going to do? Theyre going to produce another pretty poster with platitudes plastered all over it. Theyre going to produce another campaign that has a black player stood next to a white player," he said. "Nothing substantive." FIFA and UEFA, the European authority, have toughened their sanctions for discrimination in the past year and prosecuted cases more quickly. A turning point in awareness of widespread problems with offensive abuse at matches came in January 2013 when Kevin-Prince Boateng, then playing for AC Milan, led teammates walking off the field to protest racist insults during an exhibition against a fourth-tier Italian side. FIFA and UEFA have ordered national and club teams to play matches in empty or partly closed stadiums as punishment for racial abuse incidents, but no World Cup or Champions League team has yet had points deducted or forfeited a match. Among the most severe judgments, FIFA has banned Croatia defender Josip Simunic for 10 matches -- including the 2014 World Cup -- for leading fans in chanting a Nazi-era nationalist slogan after a playoff victory against Iceland last November. Simunic has appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"