E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
5/12/2019 06:10
Sujet du message:
DUBLIN, Ireland -- The International Ska
Répondre            

DUBLIN, Ireland -- The International Skating Union gave Ottavio Cinquanta two more years as president, and effectively told him to step down in 2016. Dwight Smith Jr. Jersey . Cinquantas term was supposed to end this month, and the 75-year-old Italian reached the maximum age limit. But the ISU Congress in Dublin compromised to appease him by moving the quadrennial elections from 2014 to 2016 at his recommendation, but rejected proposals to change or remove the age limits of its office holders. Cinquanta has been head of the ISU for 20 years. The congress also rejected a proposal to remove judges anonymity in single, pair skating and ice dance. Scoring and the judging system have been criticized as being complicated and open to corruption -- an issue which came into the spotlight when Russias Adelina Sotnikova won at the Sochi Winter Olympics. The teenagers victory sparked a furor when she beat defending champion Yuna Kim, after which calls for an inquiry into the result were backed by a petition with more than two million signatures. Among reforms approved in speedskating, mass starts will be included at the 2018 Winter Olympics, subject to IOC approval, while the 500 metres for men and women at the games will be held over one race only. The world sprint speedskating championships will have a fixed number of participants, 32 men and 32 women. In short track, qualification for the Winter Olympics will be held over four World Cups instead of two. Also, the ISU rules were amended in case the IOC accepts synchronized skating into the Olympics. Chris Davis Jersey .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Mike Mussina Jersey . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct. https://www.cheaporioles.com/ . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season.GRAPEVINE, Texas -- Commissioner Bud Selig expects baseball owners to vote next week from a list of three candidates for his successor. "Yes, there will be a vote in Baltimore," Selig said Wednesday, referring to the owners meeting next week. Selig said the seven-member panel appointed earlier this year, and headed by St. Louis Cardinals chairman Bill DeWitt Jr., worked independently to get to this point. "I told them at the time that the job was theirs because, after all, they have to live the commissioner. Im going to be gone," said Selig, who is retiring in January. "Ive been very well-informed and briefed and so forth, but theyve been independent and theyve come up with this list on their own, and Im grateful for that. They did what I asked them to do." The reported finalists for the job are Rob Manfred, MLBs chief operating officer; Tim Brosnan, MLBs executive vice-president for business and Boston Red Sox chairman Tom Werner. When asked about those names, Selig said "the list is accurate." The commissioner has refrained from publicly endorsing anyone as his replacement after 22 years on the job. Selig spoke to reporters after addressing the opening luncheon for the 2014 Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) World Series, which will feature about 300 players ages 13-18 with 16 teams playing in the Dallas-Fort Worth area this week. The gathering came a day after the former clinic owner accused of selling performance-enhancing drugs to Alex Rodriguez agreed to plead guilty in what prosecutors called a wide-ranging conspiracy to distribute steroids to both major league ballplayers and high schoool athletes. Orioles Jerseys 2020. With potentially more legal proceedings related to Biogenesis, after former owner Anthony Bosch and six others were charged, there is always the possibility of additional names being revealed. "Im really not concerned," Selig said. "We did what we had to do. Well be very thorough. ... I dont really have any knowledge if theres anything else coming. "Look, Im proud of where we are," he said. "We have the toughest drug testing program in America, and certain American sports." It was a year ago this week that Rodriguez was among 13 players disciplined by Major League Baseball as a result of the Biogenesis scandal, two weeks after Ryan Braun had already accepted a 65-game penalty. Most of the other penalties were for the final 50 games last season, though Rodriguez appealed his much longer suspension and is out for all of this season. Selig planned later Wednesday to visit the Rangers ballpark in nearby Arlington on his tour of the 30 franchises. He also planned to visit with Dr. Bobby Brown, who practiced cardiology in the Dallas-Fort Worth area before serving as vice-president of the Texas Rangers and later the AL president from 1984-94. "Ive been so busy and things have been so hectic that I havent really had a chance to focus on (pending retirement). Next November, December and January, Im sure Ill do a lot of that," Selig said. "I try not to think about that, I really dont. Yeah, there are a few times when Ive said to myself, well, this is the last time youll do this. And this is the last time Ill do this. I think the emotion will come later." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"