E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
9/12/2019 06:23
Sujet du message:
TOKYO -- Two-time world champion Mao Asa
Répondre            

TOKYO -- Two-time world champion Mao Asada won the womens short program on Friday to take a huge step toward winning her fourth NHK Trophy. Gary Payton Jersey . Asada two-footed her opening triple axel but was solid in all other elements to finish with 71.26 points, five ahead of second-placed Japanese compatriot Akiko Suzuki. "I missed the triple axel, but Im not worried about it. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad," said Asada, who won Skate America, the first Grand Prix of the season. Asada, the 2010 Olympic silver medallist , could secure a place at the GP Final in Fukuoka next month with a podium finish. The NHK and the GP Final are part of Asada s preparations for the Sochi Olympics but she said she wasnt thinking too far ahead. "I wasnt thinking about Sochi, I want to take it one competition at a time this season," Asada said. Gracie Gold of the United States and Elena Radionova were tied for third with 62.83 points. In the mens event, 2010 Olympic bronze medallist Daisuke Takahashi of Japan skated a near flawless routine to "Sonatino for Violin" to take a commanding lead with 95.55 points, more than 10 points ahead of Javier Fernandez of Spain, in second. Japans Nobunari Oda under-rotated his opening quad toe loop to "Cotton Club" and was third with 82.70. Takahashi is aiming to bounce back from a disappointing fourth place at Skate America. "After Skate America my coach (Nikolai Morozov) and other staff said my motivation did not look good," Takahashi said. "I have had to reset myself and show my motivation to make it to the Olympics." Fernandez, the defending European champion, touched the ice with his hand on his quad salchow, but still impressed the judges with the remainder of his program. Adam Rippon of the United States stumbled during his step sequence and was fourth. Russias Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov (82.03) lead the pairs, with Chinas Sui Wenjing and Han Cong (70.13) far behind in second. Peng Cheng and Zhang Hao of China were third with 65.09 points. Bob Lanier Jersey .C. -- Eric Staal kept his focus after his apparent breakaway goal was waived off early in the third period. Wesley Matthews Jersey . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. https://www.cheapbucksonline.com/226t-sidney-moncrief-jersey-bucks.html . -- Aaron Rodgers isnt out for revenge in Green Bays season opener.Florham Park, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Jets will start Geno Smith at quarterback for Mondays game against the Miami Dolphins. Everybodys on board with this decision, Jets coach Rex Ryan said on Wednesday. Smith, who started the first eight games this season, replaced Michael Vick under center during this past Mondays 38-3 loss to the Buffalo Bills, a setback that dropped the Jets to 2-9. Ryan made the decision and informed both quarterbacks Wednesday morning. I have said it all along that I feel we have two good quarterbacks, I definitely feel that. And we have another guy that is a decent quarterback as well, in [Matt] Simms. But I feel that way, Ryan said. Smith had been the Jets starter for the first 24 games of his career after the team selected him in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He was benched in the Week 8 loss to Buffalo after thrrowing three interceptions in the first 10 minutes of the contest and Vick was named the starter the following week. Bucks Jerseys 2019. We purposely put Geno back, let him observe, Ryan said. Now is the opportunity for him to step back in and lets see how it goes. I, for one, am excited to watch him. He has my support on this, and thats what Ill say about it. Vick started the past three games for the Jets, leading the team to a victory in Week 10 against Pittsburgh to end an eight-game losing streak. He struggled in Mondays game against the Bills, completing just 7-of-19 passes for 76 yards with an interception while being sacked five times. Smith entered in the third quarter and connected on 10-of-12 throws for 89 yards while being sacked twice. In nine games this season, Smith has thrown for 1,459 yards with seven touchdowns and 10 interceptions. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"