E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
9/12/2019 06:39
Sujet du message:
HOUSTON - J. [url=https://www.cheaporiol
Répondre            

HOUSTON - J. Alex Cobb Jersey .J. Watt had just sprinted 80 yards on an interception return for a touchdown to give the Texans the lead on Sunday against Buffalo, and it was time to play defence again.Coaches offered to give the 289-pound defensive end a minute to catch his breath, but he waved them off dismissively. No way was Houstons star missing even one play.I love to be out there, Watt said. I dont like to give plays up. I dont like to be on the sidelines for any of them if I can go.Watts highlight-reel play helped the Texans overcome a tough day offensively for a 23-17 win over the Bills.Houston (3-1) was down by three in the third quarter when Watt put his hands up to block an EJ Manuel pass, tipped it to himself and caught it with no Bills in front of him. Kareem Jackson blocked Manuel, and Watt raced to the end zone to put the Texans up 14-10.Watt caught a touchdown pass in Week 2, giving him more TDs this year than Arian Foster and Andre Johnson combined.He made a play, and a key of ours was to make sure he wasnt going to make that big disruptive play prior to the game, and he did, and he made a lot of plays, Bills coach Doug Marrone said of Watt.Texans quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick had a tough day against his former team, throwing for 268 yards with two interceptions. He put together one nice drive capped by a 35-yard touchdown reception by DeAndre Hopkins that cut the lead to 10-7 just before halftime.Under heavy pressure all afternoon, Manuel finished with 225 yards passing with two touchdowns and two interceptions. Buffalo (2-2) was driving late when Darryl Morris picked him off at the Houston 15 to secure the victory.Manuel got the Bills within 20-17 when he hit a wide-open Mike Williams for an 80-yard touchdown with about nine minutes left.Randy Bullock had a 41-yard field goal in the third quarter and added field goals of 55 and 50 yards in the fourth for Houston.Kyle Williams tipped Fitzpatricks pass at the line and it was intercepted by Nigel Bradham on the first play of the second half. It didnt matter much, though, as Watts interception came three plays later.Watt added a bit of swagger when he high-stepped and waved one hand in the air as he crossed the goal line, igniting the home crowd. He said he had no clue what he did, but added that it may have been half Deion Sanders high-step and half a dance called the Nae Nae. He cringed when he saw it unfolding in real time on the Jumbotron.I was like: Youre a white defensive lineman, just run the ball in, Watt joked.He said his goal was to be underpaid when he signed a six-year, $100 million contract earlier this month, and so far he hasnt disappointed.Hes worth every cent, owner Bob McNair said. I hope he doesnt come in tomorrow and ask for a raise.Hes the second player since the merger in 1970 to have an interception return for a touchdown and a touchdown catch in the same season. Houston assistant coach Mike Vrabel did it in 2005 for New England.Watt finished with five tackles and had a career-high nine hits on Manuel.Hopkins TD pass capped the first drive where the Texans mustered any offence, and they had negative yards rushing until late in the second quarter.They also had some problems on defence, with Watt committing two roughing-the-passer penalties in the first quarter.NOTES: Foster played after missing last week with a hamstring injury and said he wasnt 100 per cent healthy. He was limited to eight carries for six yards but gained 55 yards on seven receptions. ... Bradham and defensive tackle Kyle Williams left with knee injuries and didnt return. Marrone didnt have an update on their condition after the game.___AP NFL websites: a€”www.pro32.ap.org and a€”www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Andy Etchebarren Jersey . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. Austin Hays Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. https://www.cheaporioles.com/1248i-scott-mcgregor-jersey-orioles.html . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee. It was about the only time he wasnt giving Pittsburgh huge problems on both ends of the court. Wilbekin scored 21 points, including 11 of the teams 13 during a 7-minute stretch in the second half, and top-seeded Florida handled the Panthers 61-45 in the NCAA tournament Saturday. The Gators 28th consecutive win put them in the Sweet 16 for the fourth consecutive year. The latest victory followed a lacklustre and head-scratching performance in the teams NCAA opener against Albany two days earlier. The Gators vowed to play with more energy and intensity, and Wilbekin spearheaded the effort. "We just wanted to come out and not let them play harder than us or not play as hard as we can," Wilbekin said. "I think we did a good job of having our energy up at the start of the game, and we played together on offence and played together on defence." Wilbekin took over in the second half, scoring eight consecutive points at one point. Patric Young wasnt too shabby, either, finishing with seven points and eight rebounds. Will Yeguete added eight points -- all in the paint. Michael Frazier II chipped in 10 points for the Gators. Frazier was just 2-of-9 shooting from 3-point range. Had Florida not been cold from behind the arc, the game would have been essentially over much sooner than it was. The Gators finished 5 of 20 from 3-point range, with at least five of those rimming in and out. Florida will face either fourth-seeded UCLA or 12th-seeded Stephen F. Austin on Thursday in the South Regional in Memphis, Tenn. The Bruins and Lumberjacks play Sunday in San Diego. The Gators have the longest current streak of Sweet 16 appearances -- and expect to go further. If Wilbekin continues to play like he did against the Panthers, Florida surely improves its chances of making another deep run in the tournament. "It was good to see him come back and respond the way he did today," coach Billy Donovan said. "I thought all the way around he played very well. ... He was great on both ends of the floor because he really gives it up on the defensive end, and when you give it up like that and youre the point guard, theres a physical toll that your body takes over a period of time." Wilbbekin ended up getting iced down after banging knees with a defender. Steve Barber Jersey. He got a well-deserved standing ovation as he limped off the court. "Hes a great point guard," Panthers forward Lamar Patterson said. "He took care of business." Wilbekin hit a running 3-pointer at the first-half buzzer and drained a back-breaking 3 with 8:24 remaining that gave Florida its largest lead at that point, 45-31. His consecutive floaters inside 5 minutes to play were equally troublesome for Pitt. The Panthers, who seemed focused on Young inside and Frazier out, had no answer for Wilbekins dribble penetration. Wilbekin also was a force on the press, which helped force 11 turnovers and got the Panthers out of rhythm. Florida played the kind of defence that had to impress NFL coaches Bill Belichick and Mike Tomlin. The Patriots and Steelers head men were on hand, with Belichick sitting behind Floridas bench in a white Gators visor and Tomlin sitting opposite Pitts bench in Panthers colours. Wilbekin really started to dominate as Pitt steadily wore down in the second half. "Got in the lane -- constantly," Pitt coach Jamie Dixon said. "Hes a senior, hes a really good player, hes been through some ups and downs, obviously, and hes had a great finish to his career, and thats what you hope happens to a kid that learns and gets better. They played well. Im sure theyre proud of him and what hes become, a local guy thats done well." Talib Zanna led the Panthers with 10 points, their only player in double figures. A lot was made of the inside matchup between Young and Zanna, two ripped centres who played well Thursday. But Wilbekin was the story in this one. His best play didnt even show up in the box score. Wilbekin saved one of the many loose balls Florida got to first, turned around and threw a strike to Casey Prather. Prather drove the lane and dropped the ball to Young for a dunk that energized the pro-Florida crowd. "I think just trying to get better in little areas, the small stuff, trying to be a better leader," said Wilbekin, who was suspended five games to start the season. "As far as how it translates on the court, I think its helped me become a better leader, be more connected with my teammates and coach. Its helped me play with a freer mind." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"