E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
9/12/2019 06:46
Sujet du message:
ad 3-pointers in the stretch. Faried res
Répondre            

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. Bob McAdoo Jersey . -- Vincente Sanchez scored in the 20th minute, leading the Colorado Rapids to a 1-0 victory over the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night. Sanchez, who sat out the second half with a sore left knee, curled a shot between two defenders to record his team-leading fifth goal. The goal gave Colorado (4-2-2) its first lead before the 60th minute this season. "There were a lot of people out in front," Sanchez said. "I had no choice but to put the ball on the back post." Clint Irwin posted his third shutout. "Just a complete game by everyone," Colorado coach Pablo Mastroeni said. "The whole back wall did a good job of keeping the ball in front of them." Robbie Keane missed wide of the right post on a penalty kick in the 62nd minute for Los Angeles (2-2-2), which had its four-game unbeaten streak snapped. "We missed a penalty kick," Los Angeles coach Bruce Arena said. "You cant do that." Landon Donovan failed to become the career MLS scoring leader, remaining tied with Jeff Cunningham with 134 goals. Hes scoreless in all six league games hes played this season. Kwame Brown Jersey .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. Jerryd Bayless Jersey . Scrivens stopped 48 shots and captain Andrew Ference scored in overtime as the Oilers pulled off a 4-3 upset of the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. https://www.cheap76ers.com/136e-allen-iverson-jersey-76ers.html .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next.DENVER -- Dishing the ball to the open man in the first half opened the door to Randy Foyes offensive surge in the second half. Foye scored 24 of his 30 points in the last 24 minutes, going 7 for 7 from the field in the third quarter, and the Denver Nuggets hung on to beat the Houston Rockets 123-116 on Wednesday night. Kenneth Faried had 23 points and Timofey Mozgov added 22 for the Nuggets, who beat the Rockets for the first time in three tries this season. Foye also had 15 assists, 11 of them coming in the first half. "I just think it was a Karma thing, where in the beginning, I had some shots where I could have come off (pick-and-rolls) and pulled up, but I passed it to Kenneth, passed it to Timo, got those guys going," Foye said. "That kind of opened everything up. When I was coming off pick-and-rolls later, they were so concerned with our bigs that I was coming off and knocking them down." Houston coach Kevin McHale said the Rockets have to play stronger defensively. "Our defence is bad," he said. "Faried and Mozgov were just running down the floor, posting us up and throwing us out of the way. We had no answers for them. In the third quarter, we got them somewhat under control and then Foye went crazy." Jeremy Lin led eight Houston players in double figures with 18 points. Both teams were missing key players heading into the game and the Rockets got a scare when James Harden, leading a fast break, banged his left shin in a collision with Aaron Brooks midway through the third quarter. Fouled on the play, Harden made both free throws and left the game briefly to have the leg tended to before returning to action, though he only played sparingly aafter the injury. Dorell Wright Jersey. "I guess I got kneed in the shin but it was pretty painful. For a couple of seconds, my leg was numb," Harden said. In the post-season, Harden said he would have finished the game. "But today was kind of pointless. Four more games left and were trying to stay (in the No. 4 playoff seed)," Harden said. Houstons Dwight Howard, bothered by a left ankle sprain, did not play for the 10th time in the last 12 games. Denver was without Wilson Chandler (left groin strain) and Ty Lawson (left ankle sprain). Trailing by 10 at the half, Houston pulled to 94-86 on a jumper by Chandler Parsons late in the third quarter. Foye, though, hit a long jumper, starting an 11-2 run over a 2 1/2-minute stretch that put Denver in front 105-88 heading into the fourth quarter. Houston made a late push, getting within 118-114 on a 3-pointer by Troy Daniels and a tip-in by Isaiah Canaan with 2:24 left to play. But Foye banked in a jumper and Evan Fournier connected on a 3-pointer in successive Denver possessions to fend off the Rockets rally. The Rockets, trailing by as many as 19 points earlier in the game, put together an 8-0 burst to cut the deficit to 58-53 with 1:44 left in the second quarter. Lin and Parsons each had 3-pointers in the stretch. Faried responded by converting a three-point play, helping Denver rebuild its lead to 68-58 at halftime. NOTES: The Rockets are 8-19 when trailing at halftime. ... Houston, which beat the Lakers in Los Angeles on Tuesday, fell to 5-4 in the second game of back-to-backs this season. ... Foye scored 30 or more points for the second time this season. He had a season-high 33 on Jan. 29 against Charlotte. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"